Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are cuck if you dont hate Chad

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I see some of you say "no bro why would i hate chads i would do same if i were them" NO cuck you are not them and thats the problem.

YOU ARE FUCKING CUCK IF YOU DONT HATE CHADS AND FUCK YOU !

Only redpilled cucks will say they dont hate chad,true blackpilled incels hate chads,foids and cucks equally

I’m jealous of chad but I don’t hate him.

Can’t compare chads to cucks and foids tbh. They are way more insufferable.

why you dont hate him
only his existence is enough for you to hate him

why you dont hate him
only his existence is enough for you to hate him
I’ve never had a reason to hate chads tbh.

All my bullies at school were low tier normies, chads were mostly cool to me.

Yes I hate chad.

Chad whoreship is soy tier cuckdom.

Yes I hate chad.

Chad whoreship is soy tier cuckdom.
based
I’ve never had a reason to hate chads tbh.

All my bullies at school were low tier normies, chads were mostly cool to me.
if he dont show off,he is make fun of us. its like a prey like the predator. an virus and anti virus can't be friends

I agree 100% with you, chad lives a life full of joy and bliss and he didnt do anything to earn it, how can you not hate them just for that fact, especially seeing your crush going out with chads which happened so often to me is pure suifuel, I hate chads far more than foids tbh but thats just me

if he dont show off,he is make fun of us. its like a prey like the predator. an virus and anti virus can't be friends
Chad doesn't need to show off, he knows of his value and your subhumaness, because of the halo effect. But behind your back chad is probably mocking you.

Cucks created this mess

The reason why you have to hate Chad is that he pumps and dumps as many women as he can, spoiling and ruining them for other men.
Chad should get a nice gf and be done with it, leaving the other women to other men.
Chad is an egoistic fuck.

I don't worship chad but why the hell would I hate chad? True chads are less likely to bully you than normies, they are less likely to be disgusted by you than foids and soylent orbiters, and so on because of greater security than fakeup piling foids or incel in denial white knights and the like.

The bad thing about chad tho is that if they are friendly to you, it can definitely come across as patronizing or a sneaky way of asserting further dominance. Whether this is always the case idk.

note: I do not cuck myself to chad. At the end of the day this is an irrelevant subject to me, just giving my 2 cents for no reason.

Tbh I just envy chad. I’ve never been bullied or ridiculed by them like I have been by foids and normies. So I hate them far more

If I could I would turn every male into 1/10 monstrosities who have to force and rape foids to have sex with them.
No male deserves a free lunch in the sexual market.
No female deserves chad sperm in their ovaries.

I’m so far from the life standard of a Chad and I don’t have enough energy to direct my hate to a specific target.

I can only hate a small amount of people, usually I hate feminists, progressivists and delusional cucks.

But I’m aging so I have less energy to use for hating, so I have to be wise and chose who I have to hate properly.

Foids and cucks are the real enemies, not chads. They're generally more aware of the importance of looks than most normies. I only hate bluepilled chads.

I don't hate chad because I'm mostly indifferent to anyone.

Why would I hate someone who chooses not to go against every fiber of his reproduction genetic code and just fucks all the foids throwin themselves at him? I dont hate Chad. I do think I would settle down I'f I was one though.

There were Chad's who were actually respectful to me unlike normies and foids. Hating Chad is cope tbh

I'm with OP , you have to hate chad. They are selfish. Of course if we were chad we do the same I think , but we are not chad, thats it.

of course i hate them, they treated me like scum for yrs and excluded, gossiped, and made fun of me

People who worship chads are no better

I only respect Chads who acknowledge the blackpill that they get by on their looks and not some bluepilled shit like their personalities or "hard work".

White knight Chads are the absolute worst though, since they fuck all the women and physically and verbally attack any man who even says one bad thing about him and his harem.

Chad's are undercover cucks who treat women's needs.

God i cant believe how many people here dont hate chad JFL you guys deserve it

Nice postmaxxing bro, a thread that's been covered thousand times and 4 of your own replies in it already

Nice postmaxxing bro, a thread that's been covered thousand times and 4 of your own replies in it already
thanks brother

I'm doing my best

wasn't op triggered that some people dislike ethnicks? cuck

chads is not to blame for having unrealistic selection criteria on the part of stacys. you do not have to hate them.

I only hate those who treat me badly, and I revert to bad treatment with all my might. but whoever has sex should not be hated for it.

I see some of you say "no bro why would i hate chads i would do same if i were them" NO cuck you are not them and thats the problem.

YOU ARE FUCKING CUCK IF YOU DONT HATE CHADS AND FUCK YOU !

Only redpilled cucks will say they dont hate chad,true blackpilled incels hate chads,foids and cucks equally

Why bother hating someone who isn't at fault??

You can't do anything about chad being chad. The ones who should be receiving 100% of the hate are the worthless foids who gets to choose who they spend their time on.

I hate everyone equally except my incel brothers

Why bother hating someone who isn't at fault??

You can't do anything about chad being chad. The ones who should be receiving 100% of the hate are the worthless foids who gets to choose who they spend their time on.

Isn't that a contradiction though?

Women are just following their instincts as well. You wouldn't go for ugly landwhales if you had a choice, what makes you different from women who only go after Chad?

I don't give a shit that chad is the way he is because 'muh genetics'. He's attractive to sluts and I'm not, that's the only thing that matters to me. Why should an incel care about other people's perspective?? I am still an ugly loser, a surpluss male, useless eater indeed. I hate anyone who was born into better reality than me and not ashamed. I envy and hate chad cause he gets laid. I envy and hate jews cause they inherit wealth, while I'm poor as fuck. If they have it, I want it.
God i cant believe how many people here dont hate chad JFL you guys deserve it

chads are often very narcissistic and you can see their true face when you mog them in something, if you are better in job or some other bluepilled cope.

Same its not their fault they are chad I just envy them a lot however some can be oblivious dumbasses

I wish the NZ shooter killed a bunch of chads and a few stacys instead.

If chads had higher standards and practiced monogamy then we wouldn’t be in this predicament. I agree. Fuck em.

I envy them but dont hate them. Jealously = frustration and frustrated people are not rational. You are not rational = you are basically a retard, not even an animal because Animals work perfectly well with their instincts evolution gave them.

Chadness is not something someone stole from you so hatred toward them is Just simple being a jelly cunt.
Such are the facts:feelsokman: dealing now

Fuck all of em, they get to fuck the bitches I want while I get to Jack off.... I'm done taking the humble high road, they can eat shit and die.

Fuck all of em, they get to fuck the bitches I want while I get to Jack off.... I'm done taking the humble high road, they can eat shit and die.
here based and blackpilled truecel.

Depends on the chad really.