Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are crippled because you care so much about what society thinks

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I think the root of procrastination, is a specific kind of fear-- the fear of societal approval. We are afraid that if we make a change, and present that to the world, we will be made fools of. Like a foolish rabbit eager for the dangling carrot never meant to be eaten. They asked us to change, boasted of awards, but the game was rigged-- it was rigged all along for their amusement.

I cant believe people are gay. I think of naked men. And I just feel fear. Disgust. I feel raped. But those fags. They think of naked men, and touching them, and being touched by them, and they feel love. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I think of naked women I just want to touch their boobies. Maybe HOLD HER HAND and have a love walk. Spread my love to her. I don't do it because it feels right. I do it because it feels WRONG.

And those bis and pans. They must be schizoprhenic. They feel eroticism in men AND women AND trannies AND possibly dogs. And love too??? That warps my mind. It's just not the same. The experiences are so wildly different in character it makes more sense for them to be into androgny than dimorphism. It's kind of Godlike to have sexual compassion toward everything. It just makes sense for bis to be also open toward uglies-- but obviously there are bis that are attractiveness exclusionary. Now that's just scatterbrained Jackson Pollack. They roll around like a freakish Blanka, there to SHOCK and hump. It must be really funny to be a racist pansexual. Like really, you fuck men, AND women-- but you won't fuck niggers? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We have so much love to heart to give, and I want to waste it on lust, because we are afraid ALL THAT WE HAD will never be enough.