Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over YOU ARE BETRAYING ME

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

I wish you were here
★★★★
THE CONSTANT FEAR OF BEING THE ONLY TRUE ONE… THE ONLY ONE TO TRULY LIVE A SHITTY LIFE WITHOUT AFFECTION AND LOVE.

THIS FORUM I HAVE SOMETHING THAT TELLS ME YOU ARE ALL PAID ACTORS AND YOU ALL LIE TO ME I’M EVEN CONVINCED EVERYONE OF YOU ALL HAD LOVING RELATIONS WITH FOIDS PLEASE I PRAY TO GOD :cryfeels::feelsrope: THAT THERES ACTUALLY BROCEL WHO ARE AUTHENTIC AND FUCK YOU EVERYONE WHO IS FAKE ON THIS SITE YOU WILL GO TO HELL:reeeeee:

I'm not an actor.

Yes, we're all undercover FBI agents here

lost one here

I'm KHHV bro.

THE CONSTANT FEAR OF BEING THE ONLY TRUE ONE… THE ONLY ONE TO TRULY LIVE A SHITTY LIFE WITHOUT AFFECTION AND LOVE.

THIS FORUM I HAVE SOMETHING THAT TELLS ME YOU ARE ALL PAID ACTORS AND YOU ALL LIE TO ME I’M EVEN CONVINCED EVERYONE OF YOU ALL HAD LOVING RELATIONS WITH FOIDS PLEASE I PRAY TO GOD :cryfeels::feelsrope: THAT THERES ACTUALLY BROCEL WHO ARE AUTHENTIC AND FUCK YOU EVERYONE WHO IS FAKE ON THIS SITE YOU WILL GO TO HELL:reeeeee:
There are many fakecels here, so you paranoia is justified. But to claim you are the only truecel here is cope.