Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are as angry, frustrated and toxic as shitty your life was

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Not everyone will respond the same way to the same life experiences but if you had a socially horrible life you will most likely be left angry and frustrated and how much you will be angry will depend on how bad your life was. There is no turn around for this, id you ended up toxic, you will stay that way. This is a natural response. The soyciety tries yo gaslight you and your problems as much as it can to make you passive and not unleash your anger on them so that they can live stedy life in which they can both bully you in various ways AND have you do nothing about it.

Not everyone will respond the same way to the same life experiences
I tend to think everyone does respond the same.
If you had someone else's life, you would end up just like them.

Our entire life decided by genes and random chance. We could have been born a chad and never had to deal with any of this we would live life on easy mode and enjoy parties and positive reinforcement all our lives. But no.

It's even worse knowing that you've been mistreated due to your looks and not the way you carry yourself. People associate ugliness with aggression — which are correlated to a certain degree — and beauty with kindness. It's a halo effect that might have a negative impact on your whole life.

It's even worse knowing that you've been mistreated due to your looks and not the way you carry yourself. People associate ugliness with aggression — which are correlated to a certain degree — and beauty with kindness. It's a halo effect that might have a negative impact on your whole life.
well said GrAY :feelscomfy:

this is exactly what IT cucks and normies always ignore.
How do they expect an incel to have a good "personality" after suffering through decades of depression, loneliness and bullying?

I changed so much, i used to be very compassionate and caring person, i helped people around me more than they were willing to help themselves. That part of me died long time ago.

You’re meant to just suck it up in this clown society.

I tend to think everyone does respond the same.
If you had someone else's life, you would end up just like them.
Not everyone. Most resond the same or similarly to similar life experiences but some people have either very strong or weak sensory.
Our entire life decided by genes and random chance. We could have been born a chad and never had to deal with any of this we would live life on easy mode and enjoy parties and positive reinforcement all our lives. But no.
Not really that random. Our parents knew more or less what they can create based on what genes they had and if they had some trouble making a child but they still tried and finslly created anabomination even though their genes were telling them not to procreate.

But to us it seems like it was random. I like what you say about positive reinforcement. Dude, this year I bought a video game and the person who sent it to me added a card with wishing me fun time with the game. I started crying. Jfl, imagine being so depraved of positive reinforcement that a piece of paper makes you cry.

Last edited:
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Not everyone. Most resond the same or similarly to similar life experiences but some people have either very strong or weak sensory.

Not really that random. Our parents knew more or less what they can create based on what genes they had and if they had some trouble making a child but they still tried and finslly created anabomination even though their genes were telling them not to procreate.

But to us it seems like it was random. I like what you say about positive reinforcement. Dude, this year I bought a video game and the person who sent it to me added a card with wishing me fun time with the game. I started crying. Jfl, imagine being so depraved of positive reinforcement that a piece of paper makes you cry.

Not if u have retarded ethnic parents. They had no clue what was in store when they decided to procreate. It was just a thing to do.