Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You are alone for the rest of time

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Ngl ded srs I think I'm truly alone. There is no one else on the planet, that can see the world in the same lens as I do. It kinda makes me wanna rope ngl.

I feel your pain, kind of in the same situation rn.

Yeah it can drive you nuts if you think about it too much

Yeah it can drive you nuts if you think about it too much
Nigga u real or you me. Nigga what if the universe isn't real but a replay of a dead reality. Oh my goD LOISSH

we'll meet at the paths soon

We feel the pain. But we feel it together.

Eventually, we will all end in incelhala with Saint Elliot and Saint Blackops2cel

Shit tier cope. We're all unique but our uniqueness is everything but original. Nobody cares.

It's okay man. I am truly alone as well. We all see this realm with different and unique perspectives, but this realm punishes us for that; for not sharing the same lens as everyone else.

Yep, I'm still having a very hard time accepting the fact that I am dying alone. The only cope I have is that I can moneymaxx and enjoy my hobbies such as cars and not have to take care of a kid who would be an ugly incel like me.