Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are alone for new years and in the next 45 days you’ll be alone for Valentine’s Day too

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
And it’s okay!

Normalise inceldom. Period.

Not everyone has the capability to get a suitable partner and rather than copium overdosing with perSOYnality, society has to accept the way it is and move on. Get your shit together incel and make me your god.

And it’s okay!

Normalise inceldom. Period.
Fucking bluepill nonsense.

Lets argue like how toilets argue teeheee :foidSoy: just be happy with ultrafailing in life buddy :soy:

Would rather date a ventriloquist doll

I never understood why incels gave a shit about valentines day. Its literally betabuxx: the day and it makes me cringe when guys care about it

I never understood why incels gave a shit about valentines day. Its literally betabuxx: the day and it makes me cringe when guys care about it

Re: It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ
Moronism
Png

#183567898Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:36 PM CST
'People with actually high IQs won't waste time trying to write an extra-long paragraph about their "superiority"' Given that I am obligated to frequently communicate with intellectually-inferior civilians, I am often repulsed by their inability to accurately interpret my implicitly-designed statements. Thus, it was necessary for me to provide a very narrow and otherwise-detailed statement describing my perception of the situation.
Moronism
Png

#183568002Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:39 PM CST
"I also have an extremely high IQ compared to the average human" Very unlikely. From what I am capable of cautiously interpreting, you seem rather "average" in overall intellectual capability. Resorting to unofficial assumptions does not equate to objective, established fact.
Moronism
Png

#183568270Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:43 PM CST
"I'm more then positive that you're over-estimating yourself" That is not so. It has been objectively and explicitly established that I am intellectually-superior to the vast majority of society. You continue to deny this only because you would like to magnify your feigned intellectual capabilities within the presence of your Internet social clique. Meanwhile, the evidence within my favor is publicly available for each user to analyze thoroughly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back