Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are allowed to like yourself.

A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
Women may not like you, society might want you fucking dead, the whole world may be at odds with your existence, but you do have a choice.

They sometimes make the choice to hate you, other times they are forced by social baggage, but you always have the choice.

Almost everything worth a damn is out of your hands, but you can decide whether you want to go with the crowd and pile it on, or give yourself a fucking break at the end of the day.

Relish having control over one of the few levers you're allowed to operate. It won't always be easy, but it is always there.

Just be an ignorant fucker theory.

My newborn niece cried when she saw my face. It's over when babies find you repulsive

Yoyo said:
My newborn niece cried when she saw my face. It's over when babies find you repulsive

its over

It's kinda difficult when everyone treats you like shit

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/yzb726TP-OM[/video]

Doesn't look so gay if you actually seen the movie

What other people think is what matters. Not what I think.

hard to like myself when all i see in the mirror and in myself is pure subhumanity

How can i like myself when everyone treats me like garbage

OP wins the prize for the faggiest thread title of the week.

Congratulations, OP!

I generally don't care, as I'm already lost with myself.

1517852559923.jpg

It doesn't matter. Even if I liked myself I still would be 20 and virgin.

fuck it dude worry about you

Cuck-Damage said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/yzb726TP-OM[/video]

Doesn't look so gay if you actually seen the movie

Good movie. Corny story but really well done. One of the most nonsensical titles in the history of movies.

Yoyo said:

My sister used to cry/be scared of me too, embarrassing because all the adults around you don't bring it up, but you all know why she is crying and running off around me lol

Doesn't matter what I think

You can't love yourself if no one loves you. Well unless you're super full of yourself.