Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You are ALL fakecels. This is the proof.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Don't you find it QUITE STRANGE that on threads, less than 10% OF USER have accounts that are more than 2 years old?

Well guess what, here is the pleasant truth for y'all.

90% of users leave this site after less than 1-2 years. All these new accounts are from people who think it's COOL and EDGY to be INCEL, juste like these EMO kids back in the days.

Why? Because they are FAKECELS. And so are 90% of y'all.
You FAKECELS are just coming here because "meh meh I'm 20 can't find a girlfriend, yes I never go out and never leave my basement, yes I'm white, 6'2 and have a nice jaw, but I'm incel anyways". I'm not even joking, most of you won't tell it obviously fearing to be banned, but I'm sure more than 50% of the people here are GOOD LOOKING. :feelsjuice:

Now all the user that can be respected are those registered in 2021 and before, and have a good amount of messages. You are the TRUECELS and I'm sorry for you. I'm a TRUECEL too, and I know how hard it is.

What infuriates me is the ROLEPLAY in here from people who MOG US TO OBLIVION.

In my opinion to be able to register on these forums, photos with usernames should be MANDATORY. NO EXCEPTION.

I'm SICK AND TIRED.

im a GrAY but i also agree especially with the photo mandate

This thread is another case of ''everyone but me is a fakecel''

If I was attractive I wouldn't be here

I'm an volcel. I choose to not fuck bitches because they ain't worth my money, attention and time.

Ok and? My post counts higher than yours and I have posted maybe 2 messages in the sewers.

Lol, I was there when /r/incels was around. I saw it get banned. I just didn't sign up for incel forums and kept using leddit.

Ok and? My post counts higher than yours and I have posted maybe 2 messages in the sewers.
Because you're a fakecel not leaving your basement and have so much free time and you're just too cool to go around and fuck around, so much better to pretend to be incel, eh?
Come with me slavemaxxing and paying your rent you'll see how the last thing you want after breaking your back being alone in a factory is to go talk to fakecels leaving the dream and shitposting pretending they are incels.

Our movement will never go anywhere because of all the in fighting
There is no movement shut the fuck up grAY fag

I dont give a shit anyway

Because you're a fakecel not leaving your basement and have so much free time and you're just too cool to go around and fuck around, so much better to pretend to be incel, eh?
Come with me slavemaxxing and paying your rent you'll see how the last thing you want after breaking your back being alone in a factory is to go talk to fakecels leaving the dream and shitposting pretending they are incels.
"Muh join date older than yours!" :soy:

Don't you find it QUITE STRANGE that on threads, less than 10% OF USER have accounts that are more than 2 years old?
Lol there’s plenty of Incels who still continue using the site from pre 2020.

90% of users leave this site after less than 1-2 years. All these new accounts are from people who think it's COOL and EDGY to be INCEL, juste like these EMO kids back in the days.
Cope.
Cope
You FAKECELS are just coming here because "meh meh I'm 20 can't find a girlfriend, yes I never go out and never leave my basement, yes I'm white, 6'2 and have a nice jaw, but I'm incel anyways". I'm not even joking, most of you won't tell it obviously fearing to be banned, but I'm sure more than 50% of the people here are GOOD LOOKING. :feelsjuice:
Cope
Now all the user that can be respected are those registered in 2021 and before, and have a good amount of messages. You are the TRUECELS and I'm sorry for you. I'm a TRUECEL too, and I know how hard it is.

In my opinion to be able to register on these forums, photos with usernames should be MANDATORY. NO EXCEPTION.

I'm SICK AND TIRED.
JFL I can only think of a few confirmed ascensions from here. Most of the people who left/banned are rotting on jewcord, plebbit or moved on in general. Most people who register here don’t ascend thats the hard truth

Why go out if its all chads sloppy seconds, no hymen breaking for me in this lifetime ig

Let me guess, you're not a fakecel though, huh lad? Convenient...

Took him more than 3 years to figure out, that most people here are fakecels.

Last edited:
"Everyone is a fakecel except for me"

The photo rule is a good idea, however it’s not a great idea to put us against each other like this just depending on what year we joined. It feels a bit childish to want to separate us and divide us more as if our offline lives don’t do that enough already.

I second this but not in the way you mentioned:

1) Every user on this site should know how the mods looks(they have to be truecels, it'll be important)
2) To successfully register on .is, one should have a discord video call(1080p, 1440p or 4k only) with the mods and because the mods are truecels they will either decline or accept the user based purely on looks. No autism or mentalcel BS.
3) If successfully registered the user will be free to access .is threads and all.

I know it's practically self-doxxing but the fakecel problem is huge and if this had to be implemented today. I can bet my left testicle that 99.2% of .is would be perma-banned. The "blackpill Gods" would be instantly banned.

I can't believe people suggest this shit unironically tbh. I get criticizing the forum for not cracking down on obvious humblebraggers and trolls but you guys would kill the forum if put in charge. :feelskek:

I second this but not in the way you mentioned:

1) Every user on this site should know how the mods looks(they have to be truecels, it'll be important)
2) To successfully register on .is, one should have a discord video call(1080p, 1440p or 4k only) with the mods and because the mods are truecels they will either decline or accept the user based purely on looks. No autism or mentalcel BS.
3) If successfully registered the user will be free to access .is threads and all.

I know it's practically self-doxxing but the fakecel problem is huge and if this had to be implemented today. I can bet my left testicle that 99.2% of .is would be perma-banned. The "blackpill Gods" would be instantly banned.
Based but it would mean way less users, and I think master doesn't want that.

Real. Truecels like @turbocuckcel_7000 have been here since 2018 and still use this forum

The issue is not incel status, the issue is more whether they are genuinely blackpilled or not.

Membership length is not an indicator of whether someone is fakecel or not.

Real blackpillers will still be blackpilled and inclined to participate in these communities regardless of whether they're getting laid or not.

>y'all

Foid/ American detected.

opinion: disregarded

inceldom: discussed

I'm 5'6 no jaw , no zygo, horrible ratios, acne infested incel with no physical interaction with a biological female of my age ever. I'm a trucel unfortunately

I'm 5'6 no jaw , no zygo, horrible ratios, acne infested incel with no physical interaction with a biological female of my age ever. I'm a trucel unfortunately
This, except im 5'1/5'0 manlet or 150 cm in height and also never interacted with people before outside of my family(who hates me)

I was on .net b4 it got deleted and been an incel since 2014. My join date being this late is nothing but chance

Some maybe ascend or they just don't find this forum all that entertaining anymore so they end up leaving. I don't blame them. Pretty much everything about the blackpill has already been said.

male nature, wranggling over the place in the hierachy, lalala you know the drill

Obviously photos are an impossibility because the threat of getting doxed, fired, becoming unemployable, losing irl friends, being stalked and so on is simply too high.

Ignoring that fact, I think photos would be interesting in theory, as in, it would help better understand people if you could see their bodies. It would also lead to incels splitting up into subgroups of short men, mentalcels, men with hideous faces and so on. With a few types of incels (the truly deformed) being accepted into any group. And some groups being bullied / excluded, e.g. 4-5/10 looking mentalcels.

I honestly suspect the only reason we have even a modicum of unity here is because you guys are simply physcially incapable of identifying more reasons to infight with each other :feelsugh:.

Think the best way to implement this idea (which I don't want implemented and which obviously won't be) would be to reveal the face of someone after they reach a certain post count. Maybe make it a % chance, after you reach 1-2k every further post has a 0,5% chance to replace your AVI with your real face.

That way people can establish themselfs, can give others an impression of themselfs independend on their looks. And after that they will have to take the risk if they want to keep being involved on the site. This also allows people to try the site out, and because of the one account / no VPN rules we wouldn't have to worry about people just making new accounts all the time.

It allows creates a situation where people can keep posting after reaching the magic limit, and they probably will, because the chance is so low and they still have things they want to say. It takes away the requirement to overcome your inhibitions to share your real face by automating + randomizing the process. It let's you get hooked first before asking you to take the big leap of faith.

Photos would be required for creating an account, but only made public when the random chance triggers.

--- --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- -------
--- --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- ------ --- -------

On a differend topic, older users might simply be rare because this site drains your time and energy like all social media or because many of them were more bluepilled and left when the site became more like it is today. Reading some of the older threads you can see people still defending women or being openly uncomfortable with using derogatory language when talking about them. Anyone who shared that sentiment, even if it was only deep down, might sooner or later simply have had enough. Same with anyone sensible to rascism and all the other taboo, "triggering" content on here.

Maybe people simply stopped posting. Not everyone who left has ascended. If we had a seperate forum for ascension posts we could estimate the real numbers easily, just saying. Some people might have changed sites to something less incel-specific but more active and content-rich.

All that being said, it is also true that many incels here, especially the younger ones, will sooner or later get laid / find a gf.

But so what? By drawing the line at life-long inceldom, you minimize the amount of total male suffering that is considered noteworthy to a minimum so you can stand atop that small hill.

I can recognize the difference between 1) someone truly disfigured, 2)someone combining many or all of the most harmful (to your SMV) physiological traits in the same body, 3) someone only somewhat undesirable and someone ok-ish looking but mentally abnormal and socially isolated. And obviously you can mix and match the exact core problems around for many combinations.

But, for one, all of these can lead to you living a life of lonelyness and misery. In fact, from what I have seen, mental traits are amongst the strongest predictors of life-long inceldom while being some of the least respected/accepted reasons for someone being an incel. Make of that what you will.

It is obviously true that there is a large variation in looks within the user base. And that matters, the challenges we endure aren't exactly identical, with variation in looks comes a variation in how and how much you will be made suffer.

But some of it is identical, a lot of the struggles are shared, the core issue that brings us together, not being able to recieve love / affection / unpayed sex from a woman, that is the one shared by (hopefully) most people on here.

If you consider that not enough, if you think anyone finding a partner at any point in their life was always a fakecel, you isolate yourself totally, devalue the misery and suffering many of us will have gone through for decades to the point of deeming it meaningless and you create a culture that disincentives it's members from even trying to improve their lot in life by sending anyone who succeeds to the bottom of the hierachy / kicks them out.

I can relate to the desire to be truly amongst your own, with not a single person amongst your group who mogs you to a meaningful degree. But my consideration seems wasted on you. You yourself seem unwilling to offer any to others. For you, only your own problems seem to count as real problems. If you had any sense of comradery as a result of us having gone through a similar plight, you might not find it impossible to make some concesions. But the way most of your type present the situation, it sounds like you don't consider anyone not completly disfigured as an ally or friend.

If that is the case, we are not connected, I have no reason to respect your desires or care about your perspective. Your perspective, in fact, seems like it is nothing but a hinderance to developing a group concious as a sex, which makes you an ideological enemy of mine.

If you want to take, you need to prove yourself willing to give. Groups run on compromises made by their individual members in the name of shared interests. This focus on minute individual differences in degree of inceldom only makes that harder and less likely.

Last edited:
But so what? By drawing the line at life-long inceldom, you minimize the amount of total male suffering that is considered noteworthy to a minimum so you can stand atop that small hill.
:yes:

Good post

Last edited:
I came here in 2021 when I found out about this forum in a documentary about Incels. I didn't know this term before. But I quickly realized that I was also an incel when I started looking into the Blackpill. From my point of view, it doesn't matter when you arrive here for the first time. Because 99% of the incels in this world don't even know that they are incels. I was completely blue pilled before. Seen this way, it is never too late to awaken.

Ive been here for 2 years and i dont think ill ever leave this site

I'm SICK AND TIRED.
Without tagging any users, this thread is floating in the wind going everywhere and nowhere.

Site specific users, so they can respond, we can call them out. Fruitful threads.

I don't even disagree, by the way. I'm sure there niggas here that aren't here for the shared struggle, but because it's "cool" and "counter culture" to be Incels now.

if there are some women on this site its simply just for fun. she is waiting for her boyfriend to come over so she decides to talk to the incels until gino comes over and cream pies her. fakecel men come on here and are oldcels that are assholes that like to laugh at trucels. i hate them so much. you are getting upset for what? sometimes i can spot the foid or fakcel but sometimes i cant its hard to know for sure. in any event, just keep posting. and nobody is gonna show there picture to enter this site. stupid fucking suggestion. now calm down.

I'm 24 next month, doesn't matter about my join date. I'm probably older or the same age as many people that joined the forum years ago. People also just get bored of online forums.

Indeed even the discord server has less fakecel

I'm SICK AND TIRED.
Muh im da biggest truecel here!!!

I'm truecel, yay :feelsautistic:

:feelsbadman: