Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You are actually treated like you are less than dirt - here’s why

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
“Foids treat me like dirt” is a huge cope - you are actually treated like you are less than dirt.

I worked at The Home Cheapot as a cashier and as a garden associate, I worked for an organic soil and fertilizer company for eight years - I know dirt, humans work with dirt to cultivate food - femoids hate incels so much, they refuse to have sex with us while dogs get laid. Dirt gets much more attention from femons than incels could ever imagine receiving.

Are foids human? The oldeER I become, I am a wizard now, the more I feel foids are demons. Foids are human-like, males can breed with them, but foids are completely demonic and vampiric in their nature, thus foids are evil.

might as well do an agricultural science degree and work with soil on an industrial level if that’s what you’re into

What do you except them to do when they see a guy looking likea creep staring at her atleast this is what happens most of the time

“Foids treat me like dirt” is a huge cope - you are actually treated like you are less than dirt.

I worked at The Home Cheapot as a cashier and as a garden associate, I worked for an organic soil and fertilizer company for eight years - I know dirt, humans work with dirt to cultivate food - femoids hate incels so much, they refuse to have sex with us while dogs get laid. Dirt gets much more attention from femons than incels could ever imagine receiving.
It's over for thinkingyourebetterthandirtcels

What do you except them to do when they see a guy looking likea creep staring at her atleast this is what happens most of the time
I stare at tits.

Are foids human? The oldeER I become, I am a wizard now, the more I feel foids are demons. Foids are human-like, males can breed with them, but foids are completely demonic and vampiric in their nature, thus foids are evil.
Are you good my guy? Should probably discuss this with a therapist rather than here just a thought

Foids are okay with rolling in the dirt if it is during a picnic with Chad

I have dirt.

It's precious.

I buy it at the store

Cuck!