Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are a slave of this cuck society if you have foid "friends"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Men see foids as nothing but sexual objects. If you are having a foid as your friend, that means you view her the same as you even though foids and men are different. Through our our history, there was no concept of men and women being "friends". This is a cucked liberal thing to view foids equal to men.

I never even had male friends :lul:

You rn
Download 2

A few are interesting enough to talk to. Friendship, however, is more than that - it's about depending on each other and only men are capable of being reliable and loyal, although even a lot of men are just assholes who would throw their "friends" under the bus. With the elevation of the idea of romance nowadays, men are abandoning each other even more if they think it means they'll gain some female validation.

Blackpilled incels with nothing to gain are the last bastion of legitimate male friendship.

That said, I'm too weak for anyone to be able to depend on me. I can't even get my own shit in order because I don't have the motivation or mental maturity for that.

you are always a slave to so(y)ciety regardless of that. having a foid ''friend'' is a waste of time since they use you as an emotional tampon and nothing else; they will never help you in anything while asking you for favours. even normies that aren't complete soycucks know this.

I became friends with a foid recently in an attempt to ascend and become more NT. As a mid-20’s incel I have nothing to lose and
might as well try something.

Having foid friends as a kid isn't bad but having them as adults just means you'll be put in the emotional tampon rile. Plus women lose charm when they get older and aren't lolis anymore

Most of these comments are right, however there needs to be more discussion on the give and take aspects of friendship between men and woman. So, why do woman take without giving so much? What causes this?

I don't even see foids as human. Hell, half the time I forget they exist until I either go outside or go here

If the male is sexless, it makes him vulnerable to exploitation. Otherwise, it isn't really much of an issue.

So basically, it is an issue in an increasing number of cases.

Men see foids as nothing but sexual objects. If you are having a foid as your friend, that means you view her the same as you even though foids and men are different. Through our our history, there was no concept of men and women being "friends". This is a cucked liberal thing to view foids equal to men.
Over for galpalcels
Also I agree it is basically impossible for dudes and chicks to be friends with each other in the same way dudes are friends with each other, there is always a sexual or romantic element involved, one or both sides want a sexual or romantic relationship with each other, unless the dude is gay and the chick sees him as her 'gay best friend' and they look for Chads to stalk
During my adolescence I was purple pilled :bluepill::redpill::incel: and had a small number of '''''''female friends'''''''''. Now I realise that if I knew for sure that I had no chance in hell of ever being involved with those chicks in a sexual or romantic way. I probably would not have been friends with them
Now everyone has gone and my only friends (measured on some form of objective criteria of what friends are and what you do for each other) are you guys, dudes on 4chan and a few male streamers kek

Being "friendly" with women in the hope of mating with them is nothing to sneer at and is often an effective strategy. You just can't actually place some burden of sexual reciprocity on her and she should have the decency to not take advantage of the guy if she senses his true intentions. It's probably all about giving her the opportunity to evaluate you as a possible suitor while giving both parties some plausible deniability. I could be wrong of course.

A few are interesting enough to talk to. Friendship, however, is more than that - it's about depending on each other and only men are capable of being reliable and loyal, although even a lot of men are just assholes who would throw their "friends" under the bus. With the elevation of the idea of romance nowadays, men are abandoning each other even more if they think it means they'll gain some female validation.

Blackpilled incels with nothing to gain are the last bastion of legitimate male friendship.

That said, I'm too weak for anyone to be able to depend on me. I can't even get my own shit in order because I don't have the motivation or mental maturity for that.
This

If I’m not sexually benefiting from her, she can get out of my face.

Most of these comments are right, however there needs to be more discussion on the give and take aspects of friendship between men and woman. So, why do woman take without giving so much? What causes this?

Women are both biologically and socially predisposed to be consumers.

Only incels and normies can even pretend to be friends with women. Chads and Chadlites will commonly have sex or at least kiss their female "friends". "Lets not ruin our friendship" is for normies and incels only.

I have no friends.