Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are a nerd and a boomer if you talk about politics

I hate Israel and Gulf State Arabs for enslaving my people on their construction sites.:feelsLSD:

It's pointless to care abou it too much or become a fan of one of the political tribes.
We have nothing to gain from them and they all despise us.

yeah politics was a topic older people talked about we should be talking about fucking whores,

the ones who could become political ie are part of society dont participate i.e. normies, no one asked socially retarded incels for their opinion

I try to avoid politics and news because it's a complete waste of time kek, JFL at zoomers who just discovered politics, philosophy and religion and go on twitter and consume product like "ackshually I'm a [UWSL]national catholic classic liberal minarchist paleoconservative and this is my political compass test result :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: BASED AND KINGPILLED"[/UWSL]