Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are a low T male if

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
If you use FaceAppp and it turns you into a beautiful women when you apply the female filter, that mean you have low testosterone and high estrogen.
High T Chads look like High T transsexuals if you apply the female filter on them

https://imgur.com/a/Ut4Me

My female version is hideous but my face isn't masculine at all. That's the sign of a truecel tbh.

I'd fuck those hypothetical ladies.

The female me is just the male me with lipstick and eyeliner, the app doesn't even work.

i'd fuck the shit out of those two

I'm high T. I have a good jawline like Zyros and I'm mesomorphic. Only problem is my 5'9" manlettier height and being an asocial poor guy.

Mine is all over the place depending on the picture. In one its a pretty girl, others look like me with makeup and lighter skin, and in others it looks a cross between my sister and Lorde. A few don't even look human.

Yeah, I know I'm screwed.

whogivesafucc said:
i'd fuck the shit out of those two

>5"9
>manlet-tier

you're literally average height, stop complaining about thin air. you could be 5'2

ironcrusher38 said:
I'm high T. I have a good jawline like Zyros and I'm mesomorphic. Only problem is my 5'9" manlettier height and being an asocial poor guy.

>5"9
>manlet-tier height

You're literally average height. You could be 5'2

Looks like, we may have gained some lookism posters today lol.

I checked the faceapp and looking back it, looks like I have low T then, eventhough I've practically played sports almost all my life and of course had been gymcelling for quite sometime, thought that my T levels would be higher though... Never done a T-test or blood test; however, I'm to scared to know If I have some unknown cancer or disease (that I don't know), I'd rather not know lol.

I don't know how to take a selfie, so I can't check this.

[img=503x250]https://puu.sh/yrhNX/93d3379bef.jpg[/img]
yea sure Chris Carmack turns into a beautiful woman because he is a high estrogen cuck right?

what are these stupid cope threads?

ironcrusher38 said:

Spoken like a true fakecel. If that's really you in your avatar, you don't belong here. Your face makes up for your height. Sure being poor and asocial can hurt your chances but if you've got a good looking face, girls will overlook those issues.

Also those issues you mentioned, they're fixable. You can't fix ugly. If I had your face, I'd be slaying 100%.

Vision said:
Spoken like a true fakecel. If that's really you in your avatar, you don't belong here. Your face makes up for your height. Sure being poor and asocial can hurt your chances but if you've got a good looking face, girls will overlook those issues.

Also those issues you mentioned, they're fixable. You can't fix ugly. If I had your face, I'd be slaying 100%.

I'm a kissless hugless hand holdless 23 y.o virgin. That photo in my avatar is face app's impression morph of my face. I'm living in a 3rd world country where women care only about money or looks. And I'm a poor engineering student. I have crippled social skills, I'm not a fakecel.

You know you're TRULY super low T with god trap potential when you use faceapp to make your face female and it literally KEEPS YOUR FACIAL FEATURES EXACTLY THE SAME and just adds longer hair and lipstick.

qlnFIec.png

Ryo Hazuki said:
You know you're TRULY super low T with god trap potential when you use faceapp to make your face female and it literally KEEPS YOUR FACIAL FEATURES EXACTLY THE SAME and just adds longer hair and lipstick.

qlnFIec.png

Ryo, just fly out to knajjd and fuck him already.

ironcrusher38 said:
I'm a kissless hugless hand holdless 23 y.o virgin. That photo in my avatar is face app's impression morph of my face. I'm living in a 3rd world country where women care only about money or looks. And I'm a poor engineering student. I have crippled social skills, I'm not a fakecel.

I need to try this app. I’m curious to see how attractive I’d look if I morphed my face.

@JovanD

The chosen one among us must grace this thread with follow-up hypothetical trap photos.

Lol. My femails version looks really ugly.

Yep, I am Somali looking ethnic and low T.

tfw you don't even need a face app to look like a trap.
rice life. it's over.

blickpall said:
@JovanD

The chosen one among us must grace this thread with follow-up hypothetical trap photos.

Ayy tnx for summoning me. This what you were looking for?
FuIqJGt.jpg

McUCdXX.jpg

And... a bonus:
RK8ZOLi.png

JovanD said:
Ayy tnx for summoning me. This what you were looking for?
hnnnnggghhh

I would legit go gay for your trap, and I don't find traps attractive at all normally.

blickpall said:
hnnnnggghhh

I would legit go gay for your trap, and I don't find traps attractive at all normally.

Id fuck my trap clone if i could.

kkt6 said:
The female me is just the male me with lipstick and eyeliner, the app doesn't even work.

how does that not work? its literally what women do these days anyway, that app is blackpilled af. 

Women only look good because they can with all of their fakeup. Most of them are ugly as fuck without it. All they need is a bit of foundation, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick and they will go from 5/10 to 8/10

agreed, i faceapp'd myself and i would be fucking slaying chads cock if i was a woman

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
how does that not work? its literally what women do these days anyway, that app is blackpilled af. 

Women only look good because they can with all of their fakeup. Most of them are ugly as fuck without it. All they need is a bit of foundation, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick and they will go from 5/10 to 8/10

agreed, i faceapp'd myself and i would be fucking slaying chads cock if i was a woman

It didn't change my face at all, Jovan's for example looks like a genuine morph while mine doesn't fundamentally change at all. It looks like a very half-assed tranny, doesn't look femininely at all.

kkt6 said:
It didn't change my face at all, Jovan's for example looks like a genuine morph while mine doesn't fundamentally change at all. It looks like a very half-assed tranny, doesn't look femininely at all.

What i posted is multiple pass, i did the morph and than i morphed the morph.
Combining x2 female and hollywood filter works great.
This is how it looks with only single morph.
d0uxeQY.png

JovanD said:
And... a bonus:
RK8ZOLi.png

Holy fuck, St Blackops2cel looks like a nightmare.

JovanD said:
What i posted is multiple pass, i did the morph and than i morphed the morph.
Combining x2 female and hollywood filter works great.
This is how it looks with only single morph.
d0uxeQY.png
Thanks.
ofdkex.jpg

JovanD said:
So blackops2cel is Taylor Swift's real looksmatch

JovanD said:
I like the expression, did you have a slight smirk on the original photo too?

No, my lips sort of rest like that but the filters exaggerated it.