Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You Are A Faggot If You Have Looksmax.org Account

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I checked their forums and yotube channels. All they do is worshipping chads. You are a faggot if you worship chads.

I checked their forums and yotube channels. All they do is worshipping chads. You are a faggot if you worship chads.
:chad: Looksmaxx is a bunch of time and energy wasted

only looksmax is leanmaxxing

It’s a very similar forum to this one

Blackpill

They are the last people you should be hating, when we are being attacked on all fronts by feminists, incel tears, normies, bluepillers, the fbi

They are our cousins...I enjoy their denigration sometimes.

It’s alternative Name is faggotmax or cuckmax

That site has a lot of useful information about surgeries, but too much of the forum is worthless ratings and shitting on ugly men. Reality is the only rating that matters.

Idk what that is

I'm a mod on that forum. Jfl

Looksmax is full of mentalcel normies

Anyone with a looksmaxx account is a fakecel its been confirmed over and over and over again, everybody with a looksmaxx account turned out to be a fakecel its a big pattern now.

Anyone with a looksmaxx account is a fakecel its been confirmed over and over and over again, everybody with a looksmaxx account turned out to be a fakecel its a big pattern now.
lookmaxx = fight for hope = redpill = fakecel = should be banned

They gay is denial thats for sure.

You know it's bad when you get told on looksmax to go back to .is

You know it's bad when you get told on looksmax to go back to .is

Thank you.

1 Haver

1 Haver1

@
BrettyBoy
@-BrettyBoy-

(First off, sorry if I offend you @-BrettyBoy- but I'm just being honest bro)

This guy is autistic as fuck, not an attractive man (I've seen his face), and he totally belongs in here. Like, come the fuck on guys :feelsseriously:

This bitch

View attachment 485826

is ugly as shit. He managed to jerk off his dick with her feet and she later ghosted him. You really think this is bragging??? :feelsseriously: Get fucking serious

And the story about him cuddling with some other foid (probably ugly bitch too) and cumming, bruh, he's a premature ejaculator. Does that sound like bragging to all of you? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

We have dudes here bragging about fucking Stacy tier hookers but we can't have a turbo autist incel who's just as sexually frustrated as the rest of you and made the mistake of sharing his shameful experiences with someone on DMs (who probably manipulated him into talking about it btw. We all know how socially retarded bretty boy is so we can't blame him)

For real guys, brettyboy is chill and a good user, he's a good person and suffers like the rest of us. The NTpill is one of the most brutal pills man, no one can deny that shit.

I made a thread a while ago where most of you voted that being turbo autistic is worse than being NT and ugly

You can't be like this to brettyboy guys, have some empathy for a brocel, stop being so fucking bitter about the pettiest shit man, it's not good.

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun @SergeantIncel @Caesercel @your personality @Dregster666 @IsolationHurts @shii410 @Kamikaze @WØLF @Emba @Idotms @FamilyGuy1999 @BummerDrummer @Arabcel9 @crestfallencel @unsettling @TheDarkEnigma @BITG

90 percent of the guys there are black, and the 10 percent are white guys on jewpills

I do think that one should attempt to looksmaxx, moneymaxx, maxx everything in order to ascend, before making the final decision to go ER.

True. I had a "friend" who spent all the time talking about chads and about how to improve his looks by mewing. He was really a faggot.
There's nothing wrong with trying to lookmax but some people are just stupid faggots

True. I had a "friend" who spent all the time talking about chads and about how to improve his looks by mewing. He was really a faggot.
There's nothing wrong with trying to lookmax but some people are just stupid faggots

Was he...volcel?

Been saying this shit since I joined. People are noticing this shit just NOW?

I posted my face there and got roasted to hell, never returned after that. I should've just paid Wheat Waffles to rate me and saved the humiliation.

I posted my face there and got roasted to hell, never returned after that. I should've just paid Wheat Waffles to rate me and saved the humiliation.
They are retarded faggots. They even rate giga chads subhuman.

I have one but i never use ir

ye that forum has too much chadworship. I've browsed that forum for 2 days and they just worship the same 10 Chads. Looksmaxxing is good if you're at least a 4/10 but they don't rate good as well and some of the advice isn't that good...