Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy You are a cuck if you support sports teams

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
I don't give a fuck if spain wins the euro. Why I have to be happy if Im a expelled from absolute the "life experience".

The same for sexhavers-normies who have to wagecuck while the brute illiterates gets better pussy and are billonaries for running behind a ball.

And fuck sport ppl who bullied me even paying in a gym because I don't have even right to build some muscles.

Fuck society.

lad footballers do not agree with u

lad footballers do not agree with u
Typical normie answer to bully and make funny at the same time. Go suck some footballer cock.

I think those subhuman ass competitive slapping competitions should be higher paid than niggerball.

I posted a long rant about this months ago, but I agree, sports are a cruel and efficient machine to aggrandize brutes among men. Although I also argued that the soccer of Europe is less cruel in its selection than the top three American sports.

yea u r dumb if u care that much abt some randos kicking a ball around jfl

literal caveman IQ levels of brainrot

Football is just a bunch of retards running after a ball anyways. It is not only cucked but also pointless to watch

I posted a long rant about this months ago, but I agree, sports are a cruel and efficient machine to aggrandize brutes among men. Although I also argued that the soccer of Europe is less cruel in its selection than the top three American sports.
I read it. HIQ thread.

Football is just a bunch of retards running after a ball anyways. It is not only cucked but also pointless to watch
Yes indeed I mean I don't have anything to celebrate those sports are made it to suck your money