Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are a bluepilled, virtue signaling cuck if you reject Nathan Larson for Congress.

Do you reject Nathan Larson for Congress?

• Total voters
Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
This guy might have some weird taboo fetishes, but overall he's a blackpilled person who would benefit the incel cause. He mogs Trump into oblivion with his edginess and views on female nature.

"Muh but he's a white supremacist"
Wouldn't you ethnics honestly like it if you all were forced to leave back to your nations and have arranged marriages with stacies there, while being the head of the family?

This is what supreme Nathan Larson is trying to accomplish in the degenerate, Jewified Western world, but for white people. He knows that leftist ideology has completely corrupted our morals and unleashed the Jezebel spirit out of our women and is trying to fix that.

In the end, I promote the statement: vote Nathan Larson into Congress, for he will bring new blackpilled ideas and fight for ugly sub8 males.

hes a front for the cia to catch supremacists like u

JFL if you support that wannabe sand nigger.

if you don't live in his state can you even vote for him?

another lowiq thread from blackpill101

We could vote Hitler him fucking self into position as the supreme world emperor, it wouldn't really change a thing, in the end.

We could vote Hitler him fucking self into position as the supreme world emperor, it wouldn't really change a thing, in the end.
Voting someone like Hitler would reduce inceldom by killing off hypergamy and promoting patriarchal ideals.

Can't believe how many incels hate him just because he's not an incel,almost no One in the world is an incel its just this site.
I lol every time I think of that article on him funniest shit ever.

Can't believe how many incels hate him just because he's not an incel,almost no One in the world is an incel its just this site.
Blackpilled normies who fight for our cause should be respected and honored.

he married, had a kid, divorced and remarried again

he isn't incel, why is that hard to grasp, having him as some kind of speaker for incels because he is saying outrageous shit is just stupid and lowiq

He knows what vagina feels like, he's an alt righter at best and not an ally those people believe in Darwinism.

He knows what vagina feels like, he's an alt righter at best and not an ally those people believe in Darwinism.
He sympathizes with incels and lonely ugly men you idiot.
Blackpilled normies are on our side. He's the best there is for this community.

he married, had a kid, divorced and remarried again

he isn't incel, why is that hard to grasp, having him as some kind of speaker for incels because he is saying outrageous shit is just stupid and lowiq
In order for outrageous change for incels we need people to say and do outrageous shit.
Noone is going to be giving me my prime white jb gf by me asking nicely.

lol enjoy your 0.01% of the vote and 15 minutes on local news

some movement you got there lmao

hes a fucking clown
controlled opposition at best, lunatic nutjob at worst
either way hes a fucking retard

Oh come the fuck on man he's obviously a CIAnigger do I even need to explain this shit to you?

Say it with me L O W I Q

Oh come the fuck on man he's obviously a CIAnigger do I even need to explain this shit to you?
Prove it or btfo.
I view him as a blackpilled person who would be a benefit to incels.

Prove it or btfo.
I view him as a blackpilled person who would be a benefit to incels.
Fine, I didn't even look too deeply into this loony outside of the fact that he runs an obvious honeypot site and is a pedophile. I'll have to look into this freak more so wait a bit.

Fine, I didn't even look too deeply into this loony outside of the fact that he runs an obvious honeypot site and is a pedophile. I'll have to look into this freak more so wait a bit.
His site got (((taken down))).

Plus, even if he's a pedophile, he would be better than any normie cuck out there like Trump. And also normies define pedophilia as attraction toward a female under 18, which is ridiculous.

- Italy is quickly turning full 14/88 + close to imploding the EU
- South Africa might see a legit race war in August

I think it's only a matter of time before things turn interesting. Just wait for the shockwaves to reach the US...no need to rush things.

He sympathizes with incels and lonely ugly men you idiot.
Blackpilled normies are on our side. He's the best there is for this community.

He's using us, I'm not sure how old you are but you'd best be learning now that the only person looking after your self interest is you, normies don't give a shit about incels and the media that portrays us as monsters is being incentivised to or are driven by their own self interest.

He's using us, I'm not sure how old you are but you'd best be learning now that the only person looking after your self interest is you, normies don't give a shit about incels and the media that portrays us as monsters is being incentivised to or are driven by their own self interest.
"Using us"

Lmaoo no one in the right mind would "use incels" to get basically destroyed and shamed in the election...

What this man is doing is bravery tbh. He doesn't appeal to normies and refuses to back down on his beliefs.

jfl at stormfagcels on this site complaining about jewsish degeneracy and promoting a guy promoting pedo shit.

obvious fakecels

jfl at stormfagcels on this site complaining about jewsish degeneracy and promoting a guy promoting pedo shit.

obvious fakecels
I disagree with the pedo shit, but I wouldn't vote him out for this taboo belief.
His blackpilled thoughts overcome his fetishes.

"Using us"

Lmaoo no one in the right mind would "use incels" to get basically destroyed and shamed in the election...

What this man is doing is bravery tbh. He doesn't appeal to normies and refuses to back down on his beliefs.

No it isn't brave, and yes he's using us since without some kind of cause to appeal to he's as good as worthless.

"if youre not a degenerate dog fucking pedo youre a cuck"

I love how pedoslimes always use the same shitty tactics to worm their way into communities. when they tried to infiltrate the left they called people bigots if they got challenged, when they tried to infiltrate the right they accused people of hating personal liberty or being an SJW, and now they're here saying anyone who call them out is a "cuck". They never change.
LMAO

As I said his blackpilled thoughts overcome some of his weird and taboo desires. Plus, normies define pedophilia as being attracted to a female under 18.

This guy is gonna get less than 1 percent of the vote in the most far right segment of the country.

I would have voted no if it weren't for the pedophilia thing.

nothing this guy says has anything to do with blackpill.

The guy is CIA, 100%. You have to be a colossal idiot not to see it. This is meant to associate so called "white supremacy" with deviant shit like pedophilia.

And if he isn't CIA, than he is a useful idiot to their cause, whether unwittingly or not, so what difference does it make.

But he doesn't have blackpill thoughts, he's just going along with it to get people to support his shitty pedo agenda. He doesn't give a fuck about incels and just wants to use them to his own ends. It's the shame reason he's running as a white supremacist as well. He's deliberately aiming for outcast groups to get anyone to support him.
He has blackpilled thoughts and is blackpilled on female nature. JFL at you falling to normie peer pressure.
No one would use a tiny group of males to gain support from in an election. By supporting incels and lonely ugly males he is carrying out an act of bravery.
"Shitty pedo agenda"
As I said he might have some taboo fetishes, but him being a supposed pedophile won't make me reject him based on that fact purely.
White supremacist ideology would benefit ethnicels the most who believe they're at a dating disadvantage in the West.
I always knew that the mods here are cucks who try to appease normalfags.
"Guys we're sorry; we're not as extreme as him. Please consider my tolerant views."

Lmao

Before we get anything done... Nazis and Pedos got to go. No matter what we accomplish, with those flags behind us, we will get more opposition than we can possible handle.

The guy is CIA, 100%. You have to be a colossal idiot not to see it. This is meant to associate so called "white supremacy" with deviant shit like pedophilia.

And if he isn't CIA, than he is a useful idiot to their cause, whether unwittingly or not, so what difference does it make.
A CIA shill who gets jailed. Yea right.

Also.. if you've been paying attention, the guys preferred age group is 9.

Before we get anything done... Nazis and Pedos got to go. No matter what we accomplish, with those flags behind us, we will get more opposition than we can possible handle.
Depends on what you define "pedo."

I would say normalfag maycels who try to appease their normie buddies by stating that a pedo is a male attracted to a female under 18 must GTFO.
Also.. if you've been paying attention, the guys preferred age group is 9.
Giga cope. His preferred age group are JBs.

Depends on what you define "pedo."

I would say normalfag maycels who try to appease their normie buddies by stating that a pedo is a male attracted to a female under 18 must GTFO.

He is a true and blue pedo. Not talking about a guy looking at a 17 year olds ass.

I'm talking about posting explicit fantasies about 7-9 year olds.. in the sense that he was planning them.

And if you think the best way to look after the white race is to have her young women shipped off to married fakecels to be diddled... you have a fucked up sense of racial loyalty.

He is a true and blue pedo. Not talking about a guy looking at a 17 year olds ass.

I'm talking about posting explicit fantasies about 7-9 year olds.. in the sense that he was planning them.
Even if he has some of these fantasies, I'm not going to reject him over his blackpilled ideals on female nature and hypergamy.
He is the best we have right now. No one takes courage into Congress claiming that he supports ugly males who are virgins.

I disagree with him a lot, but anyone who popularise incels is good thing. We need to aware incels in denial about their inceldom. When together, we can start beta uprising or change society in other, non-violent way.

Even if he has some of these fantasies, I'm not going to reject him over his blackpilled ideals on female nature and hypergamy.
He is the best we have right now. No one takes courage into Congress claiming that he supports ugly males who are virgins.

You LARP good.

I disagree with him a lot, but anyone who popularise incels is good thing. We need to aware incels in denial about their inceldom. When together, we can start beta uprising or change society in other, non-violent way.
Feminists popularize incels, are you saying feminism is a good thing? Cuck!

If you want to fix the incel problem then getting behind a pedo is probably the worst thing you could ever do, because if there's one thing that'll guarantee nobody will ever like or listen to you, it's supporting a retard who wants to fuck a three year old.
That's because of normie propaganda, and again, I know for a fact that his preferred age group consists of jailbaits, and his other posts were probably baits for inceltears cucks.