Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You and two fellow brocels are transported to early medieval europe , Who would you choose as team members and why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
You will be transported to early middle ages next day and you can bring two brocels with you to start a mercenary company or just being bandits , outlaws or whatever you want, Your team can bring 1 item per member (Not guns) Who would you choose for this isekai adventure and which items would you bring with you? 1 item per person , 3 items in total. :smonk:

Note: Shit i wanted to post this on lounge...

Last edited:
I take knajjd to sell him to some wealthy land owner for recreational purposes.

Also I take @Speedloader so that he can negotiate with the coned hats people.

will not bring any teammates, i will bring a Zweihander and join the Landsknecht

I'll bring my bow and arrow. Two friends of mine.

will not bring any teammates, i will bring a Zweihander and join the Landsknecht
>Zweihänder
>Landsknecht
>Medieval period

My dick and my right hand.

Would either become a rouge knight or an assassin so i can kill kings and lords because fuck them and i might start my group of people that want to overthrow the system and give to the poor like chadinhood , if that doesn't work out i will be a bandit thief and rape whores

As for what bring i will pick a sword of good steal or a katana

Whom i will bring , probably no one

Ok so the goal here for me is to accumulate as large of a harem and secure the most comfy and wealthy existence as possible. Since we can't have guns or other OP weapons we shall exploit the superstitions of these ancient poopoo brains in order to acquire money and pussy.

First things first I will choose Baghdad as our spawn location, capital of the Abbasid caliphate. @gymletethnicel will be my first teammate and will spawn in with a winged horse. He will be our muhammad 2.0 and with his winged pegasus he will convince the arabs that he is the next prophet and will seize the throne of the caliphate. Hopefully he knows some arabic too but if not a winged horse should do the trick. With his fighting experience he could also serve as our enforcer.

I will have spawned in with a set of radios and @BummerDrummer will spawn with a c130 aircraft, since I figure he would enjoy conquering the Frankish Empire with me. Using the manpower of the caliphate we will hoard a large amount of fish and bread. I have curly jewy looking hair so I could pull off an ugly white jesus impression to the Franks. I would fly in with the flying horse to do my thing while bummerdrummer circles above the clouds in the C-130. On my cue he will drop all the fish and bread to essentially repeat that miracle from the Bible, so between that and the pegasus we would hopefully impress the Franks enough to hand over the throne. If there is still some resistance our caliphate boyos will sweep in and fuck them up. This will be aided by the division of the Franks that followed after Charlemagne's death and the competition between his sons.

After that we can continue ruling the Franks and Abbasids and essentially play grand strategy from there, or chill out and enjoy our harems while collecting tribute :smonk:

a helicopter with enough fuel,a computer and some modern medicine

then we can paly miracle to convince the people we are prophets,we can also steal anything we want,including foids

You will be transported to early middle ages next day and you can bring two brocels with you to start a mercenary company or just being bandits , outlaws or whatever you want, Your team can bring 1 item per member (Not guns) Who would you choose for this isekai adventure and which items would you bring with you? 1 item per person , 3 items in total. :smonk:

Note: Shit i wanted to post this on lounge...
idk much about my brocels :fuk:

so i can't make my decision yet :smonk:

>Zweihänder
>Landsknecht
>Medieval period
View attachment 485908
:feelskek:

:fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3