Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[YIKES] The virtue signalling cucks on 'We Hunted The Mammoth' want incel creeps to stop bullying livestock

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...heyre-incapable-of-taking-care-of-themselves/
I got featured long ago :D.
Soys despise my guts.
The comments and replies are all to good for me to quote, you know what to do......:feelsrope:
Make a thread:feelskek:.

ATTN:

@Master
@mental_out
@Ledgemund
@PersonalityChad
@manlet cUnt
@UnfortunatelyINCEL98
@Weed
@Indari
@Raiden
@Facade
@nausea
@UBERCEL

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Incel: Treat women like cattle, because, like cattle, they’re incapable of taking care of themselves

What the fuck are you talking about, incel?

By David Futrelle

Today, another misogynist comparing women to cattle. I found this one on the always informative Incels.me forums, and it turns out he knows as little about cattle as he does about women.

UBERCEL, a prolific poster who has contributed some 2600 comments to the Incels.me forums, started off his post “how women should be treated”by explaining just how dumb and helpless cows are:

Let’s take look at the case cattle.​
Raised in small restricted areas all their lifetime, yet they think they have all the freedom.​
They know nothing about tourism and the existence of such exotic animals.​
Damn those cows and their lack of knowledge about *checks notes* tourism!

They don’t know how to take care of themselves, we have to clean them, feed them, milk them, and supervise in case of an emergency to call a vet.​
Dude, you realize that cows can actually survive without people, right? The aurochs — the wild cattle that we domesticated some 10,000 years ago — somehow managed to live for roughly two million years without humans cleaning them, feeding them, milking them, or taking them to the vet. And there are wild cattle today, and they survive, because animal species cannot actually come into existence without being able to survive and reproduce. It’s kind of the most basic fact about evolution and, well, life itself.

Humans have higher intelligence and counsiousness, hence we understand what they don’t, we percieve what they don’t, make solutions for what they don’t even know was a problem.​
We also confine them in dirty, overcrowded pens and kill them for their meat. I mean, people don’t generally raise cattle as a hobby; they raise them to exploit.

But hey, enough about cattle, because UBERCEL has some even more insightful comments about human females.

Among the two genders exist a very huge intellect gap. 99.9% of the time the inventor or a scientist is a man, yet these foids want to take the seats of a man in a college for equality without achieving results.​
Weird, because these women “stealing men’s seats” in college are studying harder and getting better grades than men. Also, they’re not actually stealing seats from men. If anything, it’s the other way around, with college admissions offices giving male applicants a boost, admitting many with grades and scores lower than their female counterparts in an attempt to increase the number of men on college campuses.

But again, like cattle, we can’t blame them.​
We have to treat foids and control them in a similar pattern to the cattle, while they know how to shower and eat by themselves, they can’t work to get the money or ingredients for such tasks.​
Uh, most women work, and they currently make up the majority of the workforce. They buy their own groceries and pay their water bills. What planet do incels live on, anyway?

The pussification of the male and the masculinization of the female is increasing nowadays. And will still increase till the collapse of society again if we do nothing.​
The blessed Babylonians and Mesopotamians found out about this long ago and became the most powerful and scientifically advanced empire in the world.​
Huh. I’m no expert on the ancient Mesopotamians, but I’m pretty sure that while their laws restricted women in various ways, Mesopotamian men didn’t actually treat women like cattle.

Tldr; control females, create civilizations​
Not … exactly. In fact, that’s pretty much exactly backwards. Female hunter-gatherers played a critical role, if not the critical role, in the invention of agriculture, which is what made civilization possible in the first place.

Naturally. most of those who responded to UBERCEL’s post on Incels.me thought it was a work of genius.

“High IQ post,” wrote UndertakerCel, a self-described “18 year old truecel.”

Females should stay at home since teenagers and have sex with their pre-decided grown husband​
UBERCEL enthusiastically agreed:

The predecided husband should be a good person to be able to take care of the cattle to be able make them fulfill their puropse(childbearing, child caring, and household chores)​
Hence improving society​
It remains rather astonishing to me that these defiantly ignorant Dunning-Krugerheads, who can’t even figure out how to use spellcheck, actually consider themselves to be the genetically superior philosopher-kings who should be running the world we live in.

Then again that all describes Donald Trump as well, and he actually isrunning the world we live in, so never mind, I’ll just be here banging my head slowly against the wall. Happy Friday!

916ff1e94e89b562db88b64fa3698104
PeeVee the Tired
August 10, 2018 at 2:03 pm
Glory.
[*]
a3f023da303d28cfd24f96c827590633
Victorious Parasol
August 10, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Incels:
Y’all haven’t ever been around cows, have you?
[*]
082335242e4528813cbb29fcea274cd0
Gaebolga
August 10, 2018 at 2:15 pm
@ Victorious Parasol
Or women.
[*]
70fc5d7b5b1bf2044302ee86b85dd001
YV
August 10, 2018 at 2:33 pm
Some of these incels are so ridiculously young. What, you haven’t had sex by eighteen? That doesn’t make you the exception, you know. You’re in the same situation as, like, 20 % of eighteen year-olds. If not more.
Of course, it’s not like I don’t remember being a teenager and agonizing over going to die a virgin when I was seventeen (and I’m a woman, btw, because women can have a hard time romantically too). Yet, now, looking back, I can recognize that those feelings where… a bit overly dramatic, even if they were real and overwhelming at the time. I never took this normal teenage angst and channeled it into something as hateful as inceldom. I just very nobly, and again, dramatically, resigned myself to spinsterhood, lol.

[*]calmdown
August 10, 2018 at 2:52 pm
Question, if women are too stupid to work and go to college, why do you want them to raise your children? Producing stupid children is not going to help anyone “build civilizations.”
[*]

thinwhiteduchess
August 10, 2018 at 3:15 pm
It gets depressing thinking of the all the animal based names women get called chicks, cows, foxes etc.

[*]Gaebolga
August 10, 2018 at 3:21 pm
calmdown wrote:​
Question, if women are too stupid to work and go to college, why do you want them to raise your children? Producing stupid children is not going to help anyone “build civilizations.”​
But see, only the girl children will be stupid; all the boy children will be genius civilization-builders who hunt mammoths and nobly tend herds of feeeeeeeeeeeemales.
Q-E-fucking-D!
…what do you mean “citation needed”?
[Edited to add: I’m removing that last bit, because it sounded better in my head, where the deep social history of gendered insults was completely absent; my apologies for any offence. It was most certainly not intended.]

[*]runsinbackground
August 10, 2018 at 3:22 pm
I think that the bit about how cows don’t understand tourism is meant to be a cleverly glancing reference to UBERCEL’s belief that cows don’t know that non-cow animals can be dangerous, because how could they know it if they’ve never been attacked by a non-cow, or seen it happen to another cow? I would invite the young man to take a stroll through a cow-pasture and see if the cows know how to properly react to an “exotic animal” in their space. But of course, what he’s actually driving at is a reference to the online misogyny chestnut about women voting for acceptance of immigrants who then turn around and assault them, so accurately making an analogy to bovine behavior is beside the point. Does it strike anyone else that these guys sometimes move beyond code-words and code-phrases to entire “code-metaphors”?

[*]Bina
August 10, 2018 at 3:28 pm
Treat incels like shit, because they’re clearly full of nothing but.
And, that said, I have to go clean out the catbox. Whose contents will still be more useful — and less stinky — than what incels clog up the internets with.

[*]weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
August 10, 2018 at 3:37 pm
What makes him think that cows believe they’re free? Everyone I’ve talked to who grew up on a farm has said that cows and other lifestock quite often do figure out what’s going on. Their intelligence is a big part of why I stopped eating them.

[*]Surplus to Requirements, Observer of the Vast Blight-Wing Enstupidation
August 10, 2018 at 3:43 pm
Seen somewhere on the internet earlier this afternoon:
The Centers for Disease Control issued Friday a notice warning that OCDS, a dangerous brain infection, is spreading rapidly in several communities in the Midwest and in major coastal cities. Affecting primarily affluent whites, this epidemic causes severe psychological and neurological symptoms in those affected, and the prognosis is grim. The worst affected have been reduced to drooling vegetables in a matter of weeks, and even the milder cases show signs of long term damage, consequences that can include persistent obsessions and delusions and in some cases full-blown Nazism.​
Standing for Ocasio-Cortez Derangement Syndrome, OCDS is thought to be a virulent strain evolved from HDS and ODS, which have been pandemic among American whites since 2016 and 2008, respectively. OCDS first emerged following the June 26, 2018 New York State congressional primaries, afflicting conservative pundits and assorted trumpies before beginning its rapid spread.​
The CDC warns to keep an eye on oneself and loved ones for any of the following early signs and symptoms:​
* Obsessive thoughts​
* Foaming at the mouth​
* Dizziness​
* Shortness of breath​
* Chest pain​
* New or worsening conservatism​
* New or worsening anti-Hispanic bigotry​
* New or worsening McCarthyism​
* New or worsening misogyny​
* Nazism​
Known risk factors are similar to those for heart attack, stroke, and skin cancer and include smoking, obesity, conservative political views, paler skin tone, affluent lifestyle, misogyny, a history of voting Republican and/or attending Trump rallies, and especially, advancing age, pre-existing ODS or HDS, pre-existing bigotry especially against Hispanic-Americans, and deplorability. Those with three or more of the above risk factors or any one of the last four are advised to immediately seek the advice of a physician regarding the dangers of OCDS and prevention, testing, and treatment options.​
OCDS is not known to have spread beyond the borders of the United States of America at this time.​
[*]Katamount
August 10, 2018 at 3:44 pm
I would pay cash monies for these dumbshits to actually take a course in Ancient Civilizations. They might actually learn something about what they’re babbling about.

[*]Gaebolga
August 10, 2018 at 3:54 pm
Katamount wrote:​
They might actually learn something about what they’re babbling about.​
I’m sorry to have to do this, but citation desperately needed that any of these fuckstains have the capacity to learn anything.

[*]Katamount
August 10, 2018 at 3:55 pm
@Gaebolga
Good point. They’d probably just accuse the prof of being a Cultural Marxist or somesuch crap.

[*]Mexican Hot Chocolate
August 10, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Add animal husbandry to the list of things incels are completely ignorant about. Someone could write an encyclopedia about the topics that incels don’t actually understand.

[*]
5eea1573d977df7cab95dd19eb54ecda
Nikki the Bluth Wannabe
August 10, 2018 at 4:12 pm
@Mexican Hot Chocolate
I think that encyclopedia of things incels don’t understand already exists. I believe it’s called “World Book” or something like that.

[*]Jesalin: Clit-o-centric Lesbian Goddess
August 10, 2018 at 4:26 pm

[*]AuntieMameRedux
August 10, 2018 at 4:36 pm
I guess I got my answer about college admissions boards fiddling the test results like Japan. If we’re so dumb, why are there complex social tactics to limit our education, employment opportunities and growth?
As for the whole Evo Psych aspect of this, I always laughed when people simultaneously tout the idea that stupid women did all of the boring, easy, generally useless gathering while men worked in teams with weapons doing the much more important hunting but men went ahead and invented agriculture anyway. Sigh.
I’m sure you all know that anthropologists think both that gathering provided about 80 percent of the calories and that work back in the long ago was most likely much less gendered than the forces of social control, I meant the Evo Psych experts contend. We probably had to work as a team no matter what was on the agenda for the day.

[*]the real cie
August 10, 2018 at 4:41 pm
“Females should stay at home since teenagers and have sex with their pre-decided grown husband.”
Attempting to decipher this “sentence” is painful. So much for the “superior intellect” of Incels.
I hope that no feeemale is ever fool enough to help this creature breed.

[*]the real cie
August 10, 2018 at 4:50 pm
The conservative Nazi warning bit was funny, except for this tired old rhetoric:
” include smoking, obesity, ”
Neither smoking nor having a certain reviled body type are precursors for behaving like a jackass. There are plenty of people who smoke and plenty of people with larger body types who are not, in fact, mindless jackasses. I for one am quite tired of body shaming and pointing the finger at people–sometimes very intelligent people–who have an addiction that is difficult to break free from.
The push for people to have an extremely toned and youthful appearance has its roots in Nazi ideology.
Ableism, healthism, and appearance shaming are not progressive. However, many people calling themselves “progressive” engage in these unfortunate attitudes.

[*]Ooglyboggles
August 10, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Galaxy Brain: Never checking google. Guess facts have an anti incel bias.

[*]Viscaria
August 10, 2018 at 5:36 pm
I lost my virginity* at 19. I had it even worse than our boy 18 year old truecel up there. Where is my government-issue house steersband? (It’s like a husband but it’s a steer; get it???)
*by some definitions. Virginity is such a useless concept.

[*]Passagère clandestine
August 10, 2018 at 5:51 pm
What makes him think that cows believe they’re free? Everyone I’ve talked to who grew up on a farm has said that cows and other lifestock quite often do figure out what’s going on. Their intelligence is a big part of why I stopped eating them.​
James Herriot wrote several books on his life as a vet in rural Yorkshire before and after WWII. He had the greatest respect for the intelligence of farm animals, and lovingly retold the story of the cow who hid her new-born calf in a ditch because she did not want to have him taken away like the others.

[*]16 Cats and Counting
August 10, 2018 at 6:10 pm
So young females should only have sex with their “pre-decided grown husband.” So I guess they mean their adult husband. If so, they have ironically eliminated themselves and a good portion of the whining, self-absorbed incel community.

[*]Bananananana dakry: Short-Haired, Fat, and Deranged
August 10, 2018 at 6:27 pm
Oh, please, incels. I didn’t have any form of sex (with another person) until my late thirties. I out-incel you, and I at least didn’t choke up the air with incessant whining until that happened.
Cows are also much more pleasant company than you, as well.

[*]Alan Robertshaw
August 10, 2018 at 6:39 pm
the cow who hid her new-born calf in a ditch​
I’ve lived on a couple of dairy farms, and one of the saddest things is when they take away the calves from their mothers. The mothers cry out all night. It’s a heart rending sound. And they break out and go looking for them. The farmers have to put barricades up everywhere to keep them from escaping.
And cows can get out at the best of times when they want to. I used to come downstairs to this a lot in the mornings.

But that is one of the things that tipped me veggie.

[*]EverythingIsRidiculous
August 10, 2018 at 6:46 pm
STAMPEDE!!
That’ll learn ’em.

[*]Monzach
August 10, 2018 at 7:10 pm
I guess we can also add history of farming to the things that inceldom doesn’t have a Scooby-Doo about. Y’see, the aurochs, from which modern cattle stems, was an ornery beast. The cows as well as the bulls were aggressive and quite able to do some serious damage to any foolish ape that came too close to them, especially at calving time. It took millennia to turn the meaty and ornery aurochs into the docile cattle we have today. And of course it’s important to point out that cattle raised for meat differs quite drastically from cattle raised for milk. Basically, when a city-slicker like myself knows more about animal husbandry than you, you’re in for a bad time. (I have visited a dairy farm, though, so I have seen firsthand what sort of animals dairy cows are. One of them crapped on my leg and foot, and I can tell you that I was mighty glad of wearing my rubber boots!)
I’ll go back to lurking now… *waves*

[*]Pagan Reader - Misandrist Spinster
August 10, 2018 at 7:24 pm
@the real cie
Thank you
1-You-Are-Awesome-Motivation-Meme.jpg

f1d4094a0b02d06a12bf21716333c607.gif

[*]Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
August 10, 2018 at 7:40 pm
David, I was about to warn you against banging your head on the wall (your migraine, remember? don’t do it!) but then I read this:
Females should stay at home since teenagers and have sex with their pre-decided grown husband​
And I think I’ll join you. Make room, please.
Cows are lovely (as are pigs, and chickens, etc.) which is one of the reasons I stopped eating them.
Incels, I “lost my virginity” (i.e. had first PIV sex) when I was 14 or 15, and that was late compared to most of my high school peers. It was fun, but astonishingly, it made little to no difference on my life, or how I saw myself. Weird, that.
Also, hi Monzach! *waves, grins*

[*]ChimericMind
August 10, 2018 at 7:54 pm
People freaking out about Hillary didn’t start in 2016. More like 1992.

[*]Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
August 10, 2018 at 7:59 pm
@ calmdown”
Question, if women are too stupid to work and go to college, why do you want them to raise your children? Producing stupid children is not going to help anyone “build civilizations.”​
don’t waste your time arguing logic…
incel /= intel…
these folks are very well schooled in the conservative (il)logic proofs:
“everybody knows”
and
“nuh-uh”

[*]calmdown
August 10, 2018 at 8:29 pm
They also don’t understand raising children or cows so they think that parenthood is the easiest job ever and even a bon-bon eating housewife can do it.

[*]Michael Suttkus, II
August 10, 2018 at 8:47 pm
Not to agree with an incel *ugh*, but I’ve been told that modern dairy cows are actually not capable of taking care of themselves, because without regular artificial milking, they actually produce so much milk so fast that they will rupture their own milk-glands, leading to infections.
I don’t believe women have this problem, but I admit that I’m not the most knowledgeable of women or cows.

[*]Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
August 10, 2018 at 8:55 pm
modern dairy cows are actually not capable of taking care of themselves​
Most highly bred domestic species suffer this same problem. They are selectively bred for human exploitation… “if they can’t walk, so what… they’ve no where to go”

[*]Talonknife
August 10, 2018 at 9:17 pm
My experience with cattle is mostly with market (meat) cattle, and they are by no means dumb or incapable of caring for themselves. Cattle are actually very self-sufficient. Turn them loose in a decently-sized pasture with an accessible source of fresh water and you really don’t have to do much else.
They’re nowhere near defenseless either. When I was a small child of about three, I went to help my grandma feed her cattle. I wandered out of her sight and, against her warning, walked behind a calf, which kicked me hard enough in the chest to knock the wind out of me and leave a hoofprint on my shirt. If it had been an adult cow and not a heifer, it surely would have killed me. And that’s not even getting into highly aggressive bulls with sharp horns.
In more recent years, I took to raising cattle for a local youth livestock show until I aged out of the program at 18 (for reference, I start my second year of college tomorrow.) There’s a reason I finally settled on tanks as the naming scheme for my show calves (Sherman, Paladin, Panzer, etc.) We tend to think of cattle as stupid and complacent, but they’re actually very intelligent animals, and extremely dangerous when they get riled up. 22 Americans are killed every year by cattle.

[*]Talonknife
August 10, 2018 at 9:18 pm
[I think my comment was eaten, so just delete this one if it’s a double post.]
My experience with cattle is mostly with market (meat) cattle, and they are by no means dumb or incapable of caring for themselves. Cattle are actually very self-sufficient. Turn them loose in a decently-sized pasture with an accessible source of fresh water and you really don’t have to do much else.
They’re nowhere near defenseless either. When I was a small child of about three, I went to help my grandma feed her cattle. I wandered out of her sight and, against her warning, walked behind a calf, which kicked me hard enough in the chest to knock the wind out of me and leave a hoofprint on my shirt. If it had been an adult cow and not a heifer, it surely would have killed me. And that’s not even getting into highly aggressive bulls with sharp horns.
In more recent years, I took to raising cattle for a local youth livestock show until I aged out of the program at 18 (for reference, I start my second year of college tomorrow.) There’s a reason I finally settled on tanks as the naming scheme for my show calves (Sherman, Paladin, Panzer, etc.) We tend to think of cattle as stupid and complacent, but they’re actually very intelligent animals, and extremely dangerous when they get riled up. 22 Americans are killed every year by cattle.

[*]Catalpa
August 10, 2018 at 9:35 pm
Yeah, see, when I read this paragraph, I did not parse “pre-decided grown husband” as “assigned adult spouse”. I read it as “genetically engineered and vat-grown spouse”, like when a woman passes out of her teen years, a bunch of scientists quiz her on her desired characteristics in a partner, and then engineer and grow the husband according those pre-decided characteristics.
I like my interpretation better.

[*]Bina
August 10, 2018 at 9:55 pm
My dad’s family were dairy farmers for a time, so I can definitely co-sign on the bovine intelligence stuff being said here. They are, at the very least, smart enough to hold grudges. And wily enough to scare the shit out of humans if they’re so inclined.
And if these incels think we should be treated as badly as battery farmers treat cows, they can stop asking why nobody wants to boink them. Who the hell wants to have sex with someone who’s a straight-up asshole and misanthrope?
Also, this song applies to incels as well as migtoes:

[*]Nym
August 10, 2018 at 10:49 pm
Maybe I’ve asked this before on here but I wonder about it every time I see an incel post.
It seems very much like most incels are a new college students or a little younger than college aged, based on their extremely narrow life experience and goofy ideas that read like so much of the disjointed writing and allegory you get when you ask bloviation-prone students to write something with a thesis in it.
But I would be curious to see what would turn up if someone could finagle some broad and high quality data about age groups among
Incels.

[*]tim gueguen
August 10, 2018 at 11:11 pm
UndertakerCel’s comment reads like it was written by someone whose first language isn’t English. Unfortunately there are probably more than a few people from outside the English speaking world who will take up incel talking points and terminology

[*]EpicurusHog
August 11, 2018 at 1:14 am
ah, inceldom. Where the line between misogyny and extreme bondage grows thin.
At this point i really am fairly certain that a good chunk of these incel guys have some sort of repressed fetish that they can only express through angry misogynistic rants on the internets. Like, I wouldnt be surprised if there was a furry comic somewhere with a variant of this plot. Probably sans the child marriage shit, because even furries arent that gross.
Perhaps, in an ideal future, some of these dudes can grow enough self-awareness and common decency to write a light novel about sexy anthropomorphized farm animals and leave real women the fuck alone.

[*]Catalpa
August 11, 2018 at 1:46 am
@EpicurusHog
Maybe don’t imply that the problem with incels is that they have weird and icky fetishes, instead of the problem being that they’re seething with hatred and misogyny and violence?
Plenty of furries and other kinksters are perfectly decent people who do not advocate for the rape, enslavement, and death of half of the population. They don’t deserve to be lumped in with the incels.

[*]EpicurusHog
August 11, 2018 at 2:57 am
@Catalpa
that’s not what i was trying to say, sorry. As a weird icky kinkster, i know we’re not all like this. And obviously it’s the misogyny that’s the main issue here. I just think some of these overly-detailed fantasies read like their author is trying to rationalise whatever repressed kinks they have as “the way the world should be”. I like bdsm, therefore all women should be chained up at all times. That type of thing. Its not about the kink being inherently misogynistic, it’s about the community they take part in causing it to manifest in the worst way possible.
I kinda got preemptively defensive there with the “arent furries gross lol” thing. Sorry about that.

[*]Ohlmann
August 11, 2018 at 3:06 am
@EpicurusHog : you should really talk with furries and be a bit, you know, knowledgeable about them before saying anything about them. And maybe you should be a bit more aware of porn in general, since women (or men) treated as cattle is a decently common scenario in porn in general. There’s no special overlap with furry, in the same way that furry aren’t more into BDSM than anyone else.

[*]Victorious Parasol
August 11, 2018 at 4:53 am
@Bina
Mr. Parasol approves of your taste in music.

[*]Cindy
August 11, 2018 at 5:50 am
@Surplus
That would’ve been funny, if not for the “smoking and obesity” bit. Especially the obesity bit.
It’s very disappointing to see otherwise progressive and “woke” folk who see no problem with body shaming.

[*]Citerior Motive
August 11, 2018 at 6:10 am
Surplus to Requirements, the real cie: Having been involved in hard-left activism, I can report that smoking is extremely common in communist/anarchist circles.

[*]K.
August 11, 2018 at 8:50 am
Don’t mess with cows! They’re crime-fighters!
Florida Cows Herd Fleeing Carjack Suspect To Police

[*]Gaebolga
August 11, 2018 at 9:22 am
EpicurusHog wrote:​
Like, I wouldnt be surprised if there was a furry comic somewhere with a variant of this plot.​
There’s a whole field of hentai that deals with this – often with a furry bent – that’s usually referred to as “human cattle.” It’s about as misogynistic as you’d expect, since the cattle in question are invariably female.

1. Kevin
    August 11, 2018 at 9:24 am
    Well cattle can certainly get ornery. Only today the local radio news round here reported on a farmer believed trampled to death by his own herd as he was feeding them last night.

2. Chris O
    August 11, 2018 at 9:32 am
    @tim gueguen: Undertakercel?! How dare that creep besmirch the name of one of WWE’s greatest icons!

3. Kivutar
    August 11, 2018 at 9:41 am
    Everyone’s talking about the cattle, but:
    “The blessed Babylonians and Mesopotamians found out about this long ago and became the most powerful and scientifically advanced empire in the world.”
    No. That is wrong. All of that sentence is wrong.
    That’s the incel… no, the right wing in general trope I find the most irritating. They know absolutely zero about history, and claim that past civilizations looked like their bizarre and unworkable ideal, or alternatively that past civilizations fell because of their practice of some quote-unquote vice.
    No, the Spartans and the Vikings were not the manly cults of destruction you imagine them to be – in fact, women had more rights in those societies than many of their contemporaries. No, the Roman empire did not end because of homosexuality. Listen to yourself. The feudal system is not the only system of government that is in harmony with human nature. I would bet everything I own that you have no clue what the feudal syste even was.
    GAH.

4. Marshmallow Stacy Maximal (formerly bluecat)
    August 11, 2018 at 10:34 am
    Even allowing for the fact that humans are notoriously bad at assessing the intelligence of animals, I believe cattle are acknowledged to be pretty bright, and they certainly have rich and complex family relationships when allowed to.
    And they can be deadly. In the UK they kill more people annually than any other non-human animal does.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...deadly-large-animals-in-britain-a6727266.html
    I wonder what cows would make of the intelligence of incels?

5. LindsayIrene
    August 11, 2018 at 10:53 am
    It’s very disappointing to see otherwise progressive and “woke” folk who see no problem with body shaming.​
    One of the reasons I gave up on Raw Story after Pandagon left is that an RS regular (one of those people upvoted by everyone) who was a supposedly woke dude would get nasty with me every time he saw a post by me. My crime? I once admitted that I’m fat. I don’t see progressives, as a whole, being any less fat-shaming than the rest of society. I think it has a lot to do with unexamined classism, along with ideas about bodily purity (don’t pollute your body with Coca Cola or deep fried twinkies!).

6. Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
    August 11, 2018 at 11:09 am
    the name of one of WWE’s greatest icons!​
    HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WRESTLING FANS!!!
    Bill Kersten… the voice of “All Star Wrestling”… from VERY long ago….

7. Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
    August 11, 2018 at 11:50 am
    tw: racism, white supremacy
    off-topic, “How 911 calls on blacks are a new twist on something old: white flight”
    “We don’t want to see because it challenges our identity as good people,” says DiAngelo. “And it would require change that (we) don’t want to engage in. There’s a refusal to know or see that serves us.”
    So how does anyone reach a person who refuses to know?​
  8. Voxpoptart
    August 11, 2018 at 11:58 am
    Hi! As far as I know, I’m a first-time commenter here (I wrote a lengthy/ substantive one a couple weeks ago but I believe it was lost in the ether never to be seen). Nothing deep to say here — although I do want to see the Great Violent Beef-Cattle Uprising Against Meatpackers But Also Incels — but in honor of Kupo and Ooglyboggles, from a few days ago, I wanted to say:
    * I’m a cis-het male (albeit with a ponytail and a bright pink t-shirt for the punk band the Julie Ruin);
    * I reached the age of 24 without ever having even kissed a girl, which was deeply frustrating and even contributed to two years of severe depression mid-college, but
    * if you’d shown 24-year-old me a bunch of Incels posts, I would have said “holy crap, what a hateful bunch of morons”. Because I liked talking and listening to women just fine and had somehow processed that they were people. It’s … not actually that tricky to figure out. Which works as a comment on most of Futrelle’s posts.
    Y’all make this an interesting site together. Keep it up!

9. Nanny Oggs Busom
    August 11, 2018 at 11:59 am
    Cattle manage just fine without humans. There’s an island north of Scotland where the last humans gave up trying to survive about 50 years ago. It’s a rock in the Atlantic, humans had being clinging on for centuries but eventually they had enough, but crucially they left their cattle behind. Those animals, and a couple of generations of offspring, are now essentially wild; they avoid humans when humans visit the island to check on them. I just need to remember where I saw it, maybe a BBC three parter about bronze age Orkney?
    Anyway. Cattle, not at all unintelligent. Also, neither are women. Men had to deliberately prevent women from getting an education for millenia to be able to say otherwise. When education is equal, women seem to do as well as, or better than their male counterparts. I don’t suppose incels know, understand or care, really. Anything that contradicts their world view scares them I to putting their fingers in their ears and screaming “lala lala I can’t hear you”.

10. Malitia
    August 11, 2018 at 12:31 pm
    I lived in a small rural town all my life and in my experience. COWS ARE SCARY! Meadow stealth TANKS. RESPECT THE COWS! (Or they’ll hunt you down… or that might be Hit Monkey. ^^; )

11. weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
    August 11, 2018 at 12:54 pm
    Voxpoptart,
    Welcome! New commenters go into automatic moderation, so sometimes unfortunately the first comment doesn’t show up for a long time and doesn’t get seen.
    Nanny Oggs Bosom,
    It is funny how white men gripe about affirmative action and other measures to give everyone else a fair shake. They like to think they’re naturally superior. Yet, in the US at least, if university acceptance was based solely on grades and test scores, it would be heavily skewed towards women over men and towards Asians over whites. I remember reading about a study. One group of people was asked if college admissions should be based solely on grades and test scores or if race should be accounted for. The second group of people was asked the same question but informed that if they went solely by grades and testing, the student body would be disproportionately Asian as that is the demographic with the best grades and test scores. Surprise, surprise, white people in the first group were a lot less likely to approve of taking race into account than white people in the second group.
    I’m pretty sure that people in privileged demographics know they aren’t actually superior. They claim they want equal opportunity, no special privileges, only because they know that biases are in their favor. This is why these same people are so willing to fight to keep people not in the privileged demographic away from opportunities whenever they sense that they can’t get away with coasting on their privilege anymore.

12. Alan Robertshaw
    August 11, 2018 at 1:36 pm
    @ nanny oggs bosom
    Those animals, and a couple of generations of offspring, are now essentially wild; they avoid humans when humans visit the island to check on them​
    Yup. They’re on an island called Swona.
    I seem to recall Chris Packham doing a piece on them. It may well have been in that documentary series you mention (which I really enjoyed anyway).

There’s also a wild herd in Northumbria. That lot have managed to cling on since Robin Hood times. They have red ears.

13. Robert
    August 11, 2018 at 1:56 pm
    This made me think of Man-Eating Cow from “The Tick”. It escaped from Chairface Chippendale and used its anthropophagic abilities for Good, which automatically makes it morally superior to the burbling whatsits in the OP.
    The first time I was in the presence of a cow, I was struck by just how BIG they are. Our distant predecessors who turned the aurochs into the cow achieved quite a feat.

14. Ohlmann
    August 11, 2018 at 2:27 pm
    @Gaebolga : similar to EpicurusHog, if you don’t know what you are talking about, well maybe don’t talk about it ? In your example :
    * it’s not often with a furry bent. It happen, but it’s not that common
    * it’s not “invariably female”. It’s just mostly female
    (and while all the examples I have seen are in comics form, not all were japanese either)
    I can understand why people are revulsed by that (as any kind of actually degrading porn, like all the enslavement / rape / “reeducation” kind). But I would like to not have too many hasty generalization made on hyperbole and lack of knowledge. Furry (and hentai artists) *can* be disgusting people, but that’s not related to them being furry.

15. Dormousing_it
    August 11, 2018 at 2:36 pm
    RE: Domesticated cows. The first time I was close to a cow, was at the Michigan State Fair, many years ago. Frankly, what I remember best is how terrible its breath smelled.
    Looking back on it, I’m sort of puzzled. Why should an herbivore have such bad breath? I can understand a cat having bad breath due to its diet, but a cow?

16. Malitia
    August 11, 2018 at 2:51 pm
    I would suspect being a ruminant (having basically several stomaches that function as “compost” tanks and regurgitating up half digested food to chew it even more) isn’t good for breath.

17. Malitia
    August 11, 2018 at 2:54 pm
    I’m sorry if I don’t use the right words. Specialized words used in agriculture is hard for me to translate even with the help of google. ^^;

18. kupo
    August 11, 2018 at 3:12 pm
    @Malitia I believe that’s the correct term for it.

19. Monzach
    August 11, 2018 at 4:48 pm
    I believe (and bear in mind that I’ve last taken a biology class in 1998) that ruminants “eat” their food four times as they have four separate stomachs which digest the food in different stages, all in order to extract all the nutrients from the plant matter that they eat. This is called chewing the cud. All in all, a ruminant’s life is pretty much devoted to eating loads and loads of grass and other low-growing plantlife and just digesting it over the course of several hours. This has been your PSA for today.

20. Heirloom Roses
    August 11, 2018 at 4:59 pm
    Smart Cows

21. Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meanie
    August 11, 2018 at 5:45 pm
    All this cow talk reminds me of a human intrest pic I saw back in the 1980’s. It was a picture of a bull in a field standing next to a sign with the legend “If you want to cross this field, do it in 9 1/2 seconds. The BULL can do it in 10.”
    I’ve always wondered how many trespassers dared that bull….

22. Alan Robertshaw
    August 11, 2018 at 5:54 pm
    @ redsilkphoenix
    If you are chased by a bull, run downhill. They have relatively shorter front legs than rear; so they’re not as fast that way.
    Having said that, on one of the farms I lived on there was a very friendly bull, called Thomas. I’d cut through his field when out with the hound and he’d just tag along with us.

23. Alan Robertshaw
    August 11, 2018 at 5:58 pm
    Re: friendly bulls
    I’m a sucker for videos like this.

24. General Factotum
    August 11, 2018 at 6:30 pm
    As Ubercel’s general intel idiocy has been more than adequately dealt with, I will simply comment on his lack of agrarian knowledge.
    Technically, yes, certain dairy cattle like Holsteins would no longer exist if humans did not care for them. They have been bred to have such high milk production that without milking, their excess milk would cause them to develop mastitis and other infections.
    However, cattle raised for meat and even some dairy cattle would be just fine. Ubercel’s high school apparently hasn’t covered the cattle drives of the 1800’s, when cattle were left to fend for themselves when they weren’t being driven to market. Feral cattle live today throughout the western US, and even notably in Hawaii, and can be quite dangerous. I’m quite sure that they are far more adept at survival than Ubercel would be in their situation.

25. Buttercup Q. Skullpants
    August 11, 2018 at 8:30 pm
    Among the two genders exist a very huge intellect gap.​
    Are we talking about the sort of intellect that fails to notice women buying groceries, cooking meals, excelling in college, obtaining patents, working jobs, and running households?

26. Button
    August 11, 2018 at 10:20 pm
    Man, everybody talking about how dangerous cattle are is making me side-eye my childhood. My grandparents were dairy farmers and I’d play with the cattle every year when we went to visit. A ten-year-old girl off playing in the pasture with the cattle.
    The steers were always very curious and skittish. If a human they didn’t know so much as walked by they would all group up to take a look. You could get the whole herd to take a couple steps back just by making a sudden movement toward them.
    The calves were always either very skittish or very affectionate. We would always visit long enough after calving that they had already been separated from their mothers and they were used to my cousins feeding them.
    The cows were the most ornery. A couple enjoyed having their faces scratched, but for the most part they ignored me, and either moved away if I got close to them or made squaring-off body language that I wasn’t dumb enough to ignore.
    Now that I think about it, running around with the cows was actually really dangerous. I’m surprised my parents let me – they were really protective in most other situations. I guess since it’s how my mom grew up she didn’t even think twice about the possible danger.

27. Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meanie
    August 11, 2018 at 10:28 pm
    @Alan Robertshaw,
    A real-life Ferdinand!
    Also, I’ll try to remember that bull running tip if I’m ever chased by one in a field that has hills in it. Which, given my current lifestyle, is extremely unlikely, but weirder things have happened.

28. Rhuu - apparently an illiterati
    August 12, 2018 at 9:48 am
    @Monzach – Cows don’t have four stomachs, they have multiple chambers in their one stomach.
    There is lots of great information here, but I guess a warning for pictures of the insides of the different parts of a cow’s stomach? Just in case that sort of thing is not something you’d like to see.

29. Nanny Oggs Busom
    August 12, 2018 at 10:54 am
    @ Alan
    That’s the one! Definitely a Chris Packham bit. I have vivid aural memories of his voice. Something about it upsets my aural sensitivity, unfortunately. Because he’s come to Lincoln to do talks at uni and I haven’t been able to go to them.
    I’ve heard about the Chillingham cattle too. Aren’t they similar in the ‘not being particularly domesticated’ sense to New Forest and Dartmoor ponies? Occasionally they get rounded up and checked over but are generally left alone?

30. Hambeast
    August 12, 2018 at 4:36 pm
    Alan – That bull must be from Switzerland! By way of explanation, here’s a verse from a novelty song I used to hear on the Dr. Demento show way back in the 70s:
    I’d like to be a cow in Switerland
    Where the sky is always blue
    Where the bulls like Ferdinand are meek
    And so shy because the mountains peek (peak)
    Where the bulls are all such gentlemen
    So gently they go moo
    I’d like to be a cow in Switzerland
    I’ll bet that you would, too
    Rhuu – Thanks for the heads up. I’m not generally terribly squeamish, but those particular pics put me in mind (without having seen them, even!) of cows that have had a “window” surgically inserted in their sides so that the digestive process could be observed. I first encountered this on a school field trip in (I want to say) second or third grade. Freaked me out then and still freaks me out to this day! Seemed a horrible thing to do unnecessarily to the poor thing. >:/

31. Some Guy
    August 12, 2018 at 6:54 pm
    I will freely admit that most women can probably look after themselves better than I can, and that I would probably be completely screwed without my partner’s help (my partner is trans NB/male, but somehow I suspect that distinction would be lost on these idiots)

32. Tovius
    August 12, 2018 at 8:00 pm
    @Hambeast
    God, that poor cow.

33. Nequam
    August 12, 2018 at 10:58 pm
    There’s a good discussion of why you see cows like that (and what else it’s good for besides looking inside the cow) here:
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fistulated-cow-video/

34. Marshmallow Stacy Maximal (formerly bluecat)
    August 13, 2018 at 4:51 am
    I’ve always found cow breath rather wonderful, fragrant as hay. Mind you, those were free grazing cows.
    I wonder whether bad breath in a ruminant is a sign they’ve been fed all kinds of stuff (the ground up remains of other cows was a particularly bad idea).
    The tendency of steers to follow you and gawp while sticking their tongues up their own nostrils is rather off putting.
    I seen to recal some national park (in Denmark or the Netherlands) put in a herd of bullocks to deter people from getting it on in public.

35. Katamount
    August 13, 2018 at 9:34 am
    All the talk of cows has me thinking back to my first visit to The Royal (Toronto’s Royal Agricultural Winter Fair) last year. It’s kinda surreal to see all these gigantic animals just sitting there while people bartered over them and discussed how they had been engineered. That said, for the small farms, events like that are basically their livelihood, and it was interesting to talk to not only the farmers, but also the animal welfare personnel who inspect the farms and how much of the regulations are pretty much arrived at based on consensus rather than any hard standard.
    There was actually a recent newspaper “debate” in the Star about how effective the vegan advertisements are. Personally, I’ve certainly come to appreciate the inherent absurdity of seeking out human characteristics to establish empathy towards animals, but ultimately, I find the action items lacking.
    We live in a late-capitalist world with severe inequalities and often the less expensive choices are the ones with more cruelty attached. But more than that, the less expensive choices are also the ones with more cruelty associated with them.
    I’ve struggled with my weight for years and broadly speaking, made peace with being a heavier guy. However, my liver specialist has advised me that weight loss is necessary to keep fat off the liver and as much as I’ve been more active, it didn’t do as much to reduce my weight as I thought, so I’ve recently made it a point of avoiding carbs later in the day and I’ve lost 8 kilos over the past two months just not eating as much high-carb foods for dinner. Chicken, eggs and cheese have been a huge part of that. I need protein from somewhere and animal products are really good source. I do my best to opt for cruelty-free eggs, but they’re just not the most affordable things in the world and not always available either.
    In short, I think these ad campaigns can only take you so far. If we had a good sense of what our bodies needed and reasonable alternatives to animal products were offered, the culture shift needed would pick up steam. Because the USDA food pyramid was what I remember being taught in school, and 6-11 servings of breads and grains is ridiculous.

36. Hambeast
    August 13, 2018 at 10:12 am
    Nequam – Thanks for that, it makes me feel better. Also, back in the second/third grade, the fistulas were made of glass and metal (this was the late 60s) and looked like miniature ship’s portholes. I just about died when the tourguide (?) opened it!

37. Cassica
    August 22, 2018 at 10:59 am
    Women don’t know anything about tourism?
    Uh, industry figures on gender identity of the workers say that’s ridiculous. The majority of tourism workers in most countries are women. I myself am one. We know way more on, say, the Highland “Coos” of Scotland than these incels do on cows in general.

[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• 1516949549117.png
    1516949549117.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
the smelly fatty owner made a post to harass me as well, though it was ages ago. he truly is a retarded, annoying turd.

Stop insulting cows by comparing them to fat whores.

Imagine being so left wing.
Seriously I dont think they have a single opinionthat deviates from the left.

Imagine being so left wing.
Seriously I dont think they have a single opinionthat deviates from the left.
They're incapable of being individuals.

I wish they would feature me and my nihlistic ramblings.

Have cucks ever done anything for me? I got over 5k posts. Inceltears, wehuntedthemammoth, kiwifarms?

Have cucks ever done anything for me? I got over 5k posts. Inceltears, wehuntedthemammoth, kiwifarms?
I've only gotten featured on justincelthing's twitter, but they'll feature anyone tbh

The aurochs — the wild cattle

GOOD GOD! Wild cattle? Somebody shove a flaming hot cattle prong right into this dude's skull. Cattle implies livestock. Then he goes on to explain our case perfectly...

The idea that all wild animals have evolved perfectly for survival is disputed by that facts that, ironically enough, we hunted the mammoths.

To fucking extinction.

When we were still retarded subhumans.

Last edited:
Reddit is the epitome of cuckoldry

Stop insulting cows by comparing them to fat whores.
agreed, cows are loving and intelligent creatures and they produce things we like to consume , fat landwhales and women in general are not loving or intelligent and dont have anything to offer

imagine making a career off reacting to and feeding the trolls

I hated that site long before I ever heard the word incel.

Imagine having such an unfulfilling and sad life that you actually take the time to post comments making fun of people who are self proclaimed losers

What did I say that was necropost?

If it wasn't for men, foids would have died very easily, they are weaker physically and emotionally and probably dumber than an avg male.

Futrelle seems to be arguing a straw man, talking about how wild cattle can get along even though the example was case cattle who are raised domesticated.

You have similar problems with a lot of wild animals who are raised in captivity.

Of course: this is an argument that one could make about most humans, male or female, that we wouldn't get on well without social supports due to lack of wilderness survival training.

Last edited:
Two sentences in, and too much soy and stupidity for me to handle. I'm not finishing that drivel. :feelswhat:

Essential reading for newcels: