Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Yikes sweaty you're not entitled to date tall men

Except not every if any man will reject a foid only based on her height alone, while great majority of women would never see past the height of a really short guy.

Respond, must be thin.

This is a fake and gay equivalency. There is no epidemic of men who won't date tall women unlike women who refuse to date short men. Hell it's the taller women who usually turn down shorter guys, because they can't wear heels or some other retarded reasoning. And I'm not even talking about like a 5'5 guy trying to date a 5'11-6'0 womn. Like I could even understand why they wouldn't if the height difference is THAT drastic. I mean like a 5'8-5'9 guy who gets turned down by a 5'11-6'0 chick.

You're obviously :chad::banhammer: and have an abundant amount of options if you have the luxury of turning down someone just because they're tall.

Last edited:
its foids who are the more picky gender not men

I've never seen a guy who said this

even She knows that is false

Except not every if any man will reject a foid only based on her height alone, while great majority of women would never see past the height of a really short guy.

Tall foids are ragefuel should be stoned

tall women have it hard in the dating scene? where? on the moon? what a disillusioned statement lmfao

"chad only" women have it so hard. boohoo

Reminder that the surveyed ideal height for a male is 6’2”-6’3” (95+ percentile) whereas the ideal height for a woman is 5’4”-5’6” (This accounts for like 60% of women).

Men complain about height standards because it auto eliminates 95% of men on Earth. Height standards for women are literally “just be average.”

man I'm so fucking sick of these foids calling out le epic made up "double standards" like it's some kind of own and men should agree with her, this bitch only wants to date 6'4 gigachads that have options and she probs has a horseface. Any manlet would probably date her but she would reject them. She wants to have her cake and eat it too, and projects it onto men saying they have this double standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back