Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Yet when the foid writes the same thing it is empowering

"Do you know how I call the guys under 6'0 feets? friends" :foidSoy::foidSoy: is fine :lul:

lose weight stupid landwhale, you can do it, instead you can't change your height :lul::lul:

if he has a 7+/10 face he'll get matches and sex anyways.

Great now I just browsed r/tinder and watching all these freaks dance like monkeys and send essays and their best comedy specials for just a whiff of pussy. so fucking pathetic, the dating market is SO fucking pathetic and cringe. God technology was a mistake.

girl has high standards: normal
guy has high standards "Please report this profile. It shocks me that people like this are real"

got triggered eh?
if IT user finds this, cope and rope urself

Foid probably virtue signalled on cuckit after she matched with that sexhaver despite his bio jfl

She wrote that because the guy was hot and caught her attention, normies should act like a nice guy and once she's into you treat her like your pet dog. God I want to abuse tinder thots and push them to suicide. If I was Chad I would make sure to suck out every last bit of happiness from them and leave them broken depressed forever. Tinder thots are not entitled to happiness.

If I was Chad I would make sure to suck out every last bit of happiness from them and leave them broken depressed forever. Tinder thots are not entitled to happiness.
Based. :dab:

Shitposting irl,dare i say based !:feelzez: