Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yet another video proving that looks are the ONLY thing that matters

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

This guy is a textbook incel, creep, depression, autism etc. Basically eggman 2.0

But... He looks like a normal person. And guess what. He has a gf. Fuking LOL.

Nothing you have EVER done or said in your entire life has had any effect on whether or not you get women. Your facial structure is the ONLY thing that has and will ever matter in this life

This guy is a textbook incel, creep, depression, autism etc.

Really now, he looks incel to you and those are incel texbook traits? so height , face , race are bonus huh ? Also this normie could lie....just to get attention.

he doesnt have a gf, he lied about having one for a while but this was his most recent video so it's obvious that it was bullshit.

This guy is a textbook incel, creep, depression, autism etc. Basically eggman 2.0

But... He looks like a normal person. And guess what. He has a gf. Fuking LOL.

Nothing you have EVER done or said in your entire life has had any effect on whether or not you get women. Your facial structure is the ONLY thing that has and will ever matter in this life

That’s a very subjective opinion on a persons looks, we all don’t know as a matter of fact why his gf found him attractive.

That’s a very subjective opinion on a persons looks, we all don’t know as a matter of fact why his gf found him attractive.

It's ok my friend. Absorbing the facepill takes time

It's ok my friend. Absorbing the facepill takes time
Haha I didn’t know you were so gullible, even the fact it was fake, you forgot to realize you’re only seeing his face from your point of view =subjective opinion. Not the opinion that matters which is the woman who sees it different from us.

He doesn't look too bad, that ridiculous Amish beard ruins him though.

just proves a girl improves your life by 1000%

Haha I didn’t know you were so gullible, even the fact it was fake, you forgot to realize you’re only seeing his face from your point of view =subjective opinion. Not the opinion that matters which is the woman who sees it different from us.

You still have much to learn, newcel.
For one, the fact that attractiveness can be objectively determined due to there being a number of universally attractive and unattractive traits in the human skull.

You still have much to learn, newcel.
For one, the fact that attractiveness can be objectively determined due to there being a number of universally attractive and unattractive traits in the human skull.
I’m not disagreeing with objective (outside opinion of) a thing such as the face of this person. I am disagreeing with your subjective opinion about his face. How can you rationally say that it’s 100% strictly his face? Where’s your evidence because this video isn’t evidence of the facts of the blackpill.

I’m not disagreeing with objective (outside opinion of) a thing such as the face of this person. I am disagreeing with your subjective opinion about his face. How can you rationally say that it’s 100% strictly his face? Where’s your evidence because this video isn’t evidence of the facts of the blackpill.

What do you think it is then?

What do you think it is then?
A combination of variables, many variables which we cannot know until we know both parties not just a single party. Let’s think rationally about it, jumping to conclusions based on what we have learned with blackpill is irrational based solely on 1 video.

Also we can’t forget women are humans too, with their own blackpill.

Face
Height
Status
Frame

In that order.

Soyboy01

A combination of variables, many variables which we cannot know until we know both parties not just a single party. Let’s think rationally about it, jumping to conclusions based on what we have learned with blackpill is irrational based solely on 1 video.

Also we can’t forget women are humans too, with their own blackpill.

You're right that there is 1 other option - betabux

But even for betabux you need to pass a certain threshold of face. In any case it isn't his quirky and cute personality

You're right that there is 1 other option - betabux

But even for betabux you need to pass a certain threshold of face. In any case it isn't his quirky and cute personality
What evidence do you have proving betabuxx? In regards to this particular situation.

What evidence do you have proving betabuxx? In regards to this particular situation.

Cool do you also need to see evidence that stopping to breathe and intake oxygen will result in death?