Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Yet ANOTHER Video of Foids Being Hypocritical about Height vs Weight

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador

I've lost count of how many videos exactly like this I've seen since at this point they're all the same.

1. Foids are asked if height matters in a man
2. They all say yes like its obvious that it's super important and it's stupid to even ask a question like that
3. The foids are then asked if weight matters
4. They get super offended and act like men who care about weight are disgusting and shallow

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch, huh.

I'm tired of this honestly. Men should just fucking kill them. They're never going to change. If they can't see their own blatant hypocrisy and double standards then they should all be shot for being retarded. I see absolutely no value in their lives. Women aren't intelligent, let alone people. Removing them from the planet is no different than killing a cockroach.

Foids are all the same, every single one of them

And I'm not saying I would kill them btw, I'd just support other men who would.

Last edited:
2. They all say yes like its obvious that it's super important and it's stupid to even ask a question like that
4. They get super offended and act like men who care about weight are disgusting and shallow
typical example of what female nature is

I've lost count of how many videos exactly like this I've seen since at this point they're all the same.

I'm tired of this honestly. Men should just fucking kill them. They're never going to change. If they can't see their own blatant hypocrisy and double standards then they should all be shot for being retarded. I see absolutely no value in their lives. Women aren't intelligent, let alone people. Removing them from the planet is no different than killing a cockroach

And I'm not saying I would kill them btw, I'd just support other men who would.

It's impossible for a foid to have principles

I don't know if this video is staged or not but I've seen too many other real videos of this as well as seen it in real life. They're ALL like this

Innate female cognitive dissonance at it's finest.
> "You can't change weight"
> Makes gags sounds repeatedly
> "You sound like a fuckin' douchebag"

Innate female cognitive dissonance at it's finest.
> "You can't change weight"
> Makes gags sounds repeatedly
> "You sound like a fuckin' douchebag"
Typical retarded foid

Their hearts don't pump blood, just jewish chemicals, starbucks and semen

"bLeH BLeh bLEh" you're gonna be doing that all night after I rape your mouth with my subhuman cock

I'm tired of this honestly. Men should just fucking kill them. They're never going to change. If they can't see their own blatant hypocrisy and double standards then they should all be shot for being retarded. I see absolutely no value in their lives. Women aren't intelligent, let alone people. Removing them from the planet is no different than killing a cockroach.