Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Yet another strawman coming from 4chan

you talk to personalities you don't fuck em.jfl at all the coping trad cucks who actually believe they love a women for her and her *personality* alone.

"She shouldn't be a gangbang whore tho."

This proves my original point. You clearly have some standards as to what an acceptable sexual past is. So where do you draw the line? Do you really even have one?

The difference between 0 and 1 sexual partners is obviously way bigger than between 1 and 2, and one could assume the difference gets smaller the higher the number goes. At what point is a woman an irredeemable whore?

What I'm saying is - we are living in such a fucked up world where these kinds of questions should never even have to be asked. The tiny percentage of virtuous virgin women are completely off the table for us and the rest of the men are having to fight over the remainder of women who are essentially all whores.

I don't want to fuck a whore, I want more than a human fleshlight for 30 minutes and this kiked-up world has deprived everyone here of that life.
Tesla IQ post.

Sad to see that state of 4Chan these days

niggas who have recessed chins and were known as “the weird kid” in high school really thinking they will get blonde trad Stacies by posting on self improvement boards

niggas who have recessed chins and were known as “the weird kid” in high school really thinking they will get blonde trad Stacies by posting on self improvement boards
A legit joke JFL, blackpill and self awareness should be taught at every School.