Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Yet another proof that you can't beat your genetics, even with gym and diet

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200617 155424

From incel to incel

Everyone loves preaching the few examples when gymming makes people go much higher on the looks scale.

It's also everyone that loves forgetting the dozens of cases(that are like a million to one) compared to the ones above when gymming does literally nothing for their SMV/barely anything/even decreases it.

Mogs me still

JFL i dont see any difference between the 2 pics

He's better than how he was before but it isn't a full transformation. He's still fat and it's not genetics.

He's better than how he was before but it isn't a full transformation. He's still fat and it's not genetics.
Dude, he is a framecel, baldcel, facecel. And he lost 25 kilograms and still looks fat, when he wasn't morbidly obese in the beginning, this says a lot really

Dude, he is a framecel, baldcel, facecel. And he lost 25 kilograms and still looks fat, when he wasn't morbidly obese in the beginning, this says a lot really
His face looks slightly better but like i've said, he's still fat.

Wtf he still looks fat.

He's healthier now at least. Gymmaxx always makes sense. Don't even think about it, go there and do it. It's over for most of us anyways, whenever I see my appearance in the mirror I have a sudden urge to kill myself.

He actually looks better afterwards

Men can work their ass at the gym but balding and short height makes them still unattractive.

at least he's better now, good for him
getting fit shouldn't be conditioned only for attracting women

Ah yes the, one or few example proves my entire argument theory.

Everyone is different, just because this guy couldn't beat his shitty genetics, doesn't mean another person can't

I am not going to eat for a week and see if I become chad.