Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yet another Incel in denial

L

lmaooah

Banned
-
Lmao, these people gonna be the most frequent posters when they get bored of video games and see all their chad friends getting laid regularly with no effort while they're jerking off alone at home.

Attachments

• foto.jpg
    foto.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 164
Can you get any more Bluepilled? Reality is gonna hit that guy hard.

He will be here in a few years.

Ahahaah

Jesus the amount of delusional cope.

Is he for real?!
This must be a joke or something... I really hope it's a joke. They can't possibly be this bluepilled... can they?

the typical male that posts on inceltears are incels themselves that whiteknight the females on there. absolutely fucking disgusting

But I am not a judgemental bitter pedantic cynical asshole like those incels
The funny thing is he admitted he's never been on dates and hasn't had a girlfriend even though he's tried to get with some girls. By definition he is incel. He can deny it all he wants, but he's one of us.

Also LOL @ the girls saying "I wish I had a boyfriend like you" The guy is clearly subhuman to women that they won't even consider being his girlfriend. If they really wanted a guy like the incel-in-denial there, then they would give him a chance.
AsiCzrN.jpg

JFL at this mega bluepill. "They wished they had a guy like me" which means "I wish you weren't so subhuman so I could date you". When his dellusion collapses he won't know what to do.