Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Yet another example of IncelTears not doing any research: suggesting that "incel bombmaker" Cole Carini is "a cute guy'' who "just needed a haircut"

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hc3fs6/fitting_his_outer_appearance_now_matches_his/fvcnnyd?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hc3fs6/fitting_his_outer_appearance_now_matches_his/fvcos6y?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hc3fs6/fitting_his_outer_appearance_now_matches_his/fvdkmgy?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

There are hundreds of comments along these lines, but here's what these lazy Redditors would've found out had they bothered to read the criminal complaint filed two weeks ago and the detention order filed on Thursday in federal court. I obtained both documents from PACER and have attached them below.

1. There is very weak, if any, evidence connecting Mr. Carini to our community. This misconception stems from a joint raid by the Tazewell County Sheriff's Office, the Virginia State Police and the FBI which found one crumpled, partially illegible letter which contained one reference to Elliot Rodger. Nowhere in any legal document pertaining to Mr. Carini's criminal case does the word "incel" appear (unlike Carl Bennington's case), nor is there any evidence suggesting that Mr. Carini was motivated by a sense of romantic or social failure.

2. As such, the only charge that Mr. Carini faces is making false statements to the FBI, suggesting that federal prosecutors, after more than two weeks, have yet to establish sufficient probable cause to file more serious charges. Nor has the FBI uncovered any evidence suggesting there was a serious plot to "kill hot cheerleaders".

3. Mr. Carini has long had a fascination with explosives prior to his "connection", if any, to the incel community. In 2016, he faced charges of possession, use, manufacture, or transport of firebombs under Virginia state law. After pleading "no contest", he successfully completed a two-year pretrial supervision program, and the charges were dropped.

4. Mr. Carini was diagnosed with depression, autism, and obsessive-compulsive disorder, and was involuntarily committed to an institution for seven days at the age of 14. At the time of his arrest, he was prescribed Prozac and Adderall.

5. Mr. Carini claims he has a girlfriend named Jamie Keene, but in court, he was unable to provide any contact information for her. This leads me to infer that Ms. Keene exists in an imaginary capacity.

Conclusion:

Mr. Carini's unhinged, written ramblings nor his pitiful attempt to store TATP (a very easily manufactured but highly volatile primary explosive) does not constitute a serious plot to "terrorize" or "kill"; nor does it make him a member of our community. Mr. Carini is clearly a severely ill pyromaniac who suffers from multiple disorders. Hopefully, the federal government will assist Mr. Carini with the psychiatric attention that he should have received from the Commonwealth of Virginia as part of his pretrial supervision program from 2016 to 2019.

There are aspects of Mr. Carini's case which remain unclear, but what is clear is that Mr. Carini is not a person whose problems can be solved by "a haircut", "a smile", "a flattering outfit", or "good posture". Nor is there any evidence suggesting that Mr. Carini's issues include "narcissism", "the smell of self-loathing", and "constant horniness".

What I see from the sanctimonious watchdog on Reddit is relentless bullying and unfounded speculation of a severely mentally ill young man who deserves pity and professional medical attention. It is unlikely, of course, that this publicly accessible information will ever be featured there, because it is filled with tribalist, intellectually dishonest cretins whoring for karma under the aegis of social justice.

Attachments

• 1 (Criminal Complaint).pdf
    212.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 14 (Finding of Probable Cause and Order of Detention).pdf
    125.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
They never want to acknowledge looks might be a factor.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hc3fs6/fitting_his_outer_appearance_now_matches_his/fvcnnyd?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hc3fs6/fitting_his_outer_appearance_now_matches_his/fvcos6y?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hc3fs6/fitting_his_outer_appearance_now_matches_his/fvdkmgy?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

There are hundreds of comments along these lines, but here's what these lazy Redditors would've found out had they bothered to read the criminal complaint filed two weeks ago and the detention order filed on Thursday in federal court. I obtained both documents from PACER and have attached them below.

1. There is very weak, if any, evidence connecting Mr. Carini to our community. This misconception stems from a joint raid by the Tazewell County Sheriff's Office, the Virginia State Police and the FBI which found one crumpled, partially illegible letter which contained one reference to Elliot Rodger. Nowhere in any legal document pertaining to Mr. Carini's criminal case does the word "incel" appear (unlike Carl Bennington's case), nor is there any evidence suggesting that Mr. Carini was motivated by a sense of romantic or social failure.

2. As such, the only charge that Mr. Carini faces is making false statements to the FBI, suggesting that federal prosecutors, after more than two weeks, have yet to establish sufficient probable cause to file more serious charges. Nor has the FBI uncovered any evidence suggesting there was a serious plot to "kill hot cheerleaders".

3. Mr. Carini has long had a fascination with explosives prior to his "connection", if any, to the incel community. In 2016, he faced charges of possession, use, manufacture, or transport of firebombs under Virginia state law. After pleading "no contest", he successfully completed a two-year pretrial supervision program, and the charges were dropped.

4. Mr. Carini was diagnosed with depression, autism, and obsessive-compulsive disorder, and was involuntarily committed to an institution for seven days at the age of 14. At the time of his arrest, he was prescribed Prozac and Adderall.

5. Mr. Carini claims he has a girlfriend named Jamie Keene, but in court, he was unable to provide any contact information for her. This leads me to infer that Ms. Keene exists in an imaginary capacity.

Conclusion:

Mr. Carini's unhinged, written ramblings nor his pitiful attempt to store TATP (a very easily manufactured but highly volatile primary explosive) does not constitute a serious plot to "terrorize" or "kill"; nor does it make him a member of our community. Mr. Carini is clearly a severely ill pyromaniac who suffers from multiple disorders. Hopefully, the federal government will assist Mr. Carini with the psychiatric attention that he should have received from the Commonwealth of Virginia as part of his pretrial supervision program from 2016 to 2019.

There are aspects of Mr. Carini's case which remain unclear, but what is clear is that Mr. Carini is not a person whose problems can be solved by "a haircut", "a smile", "a flattering outfit", or "good posture". Nor is there any evidence suggesting that Mr. Carini's issues include "narcissism", "the smell of self-loathing", and "constant horniness".

What I see from the sanctimonious watchdog on Reddit is relentless bullying and unfounded speculation of a severely mentally ill young man who deserves pity and professional medical attention. It is unlikely, of course, that this publicly accessible information will ever be featured there, because it is filled with tribalist, intellectually dishonest cretins whoring for karma under the aegis of social justice.

Why do you niggers keep going back to I T???

Stop it

Why do you niggers keep going back to I T???

Stop it

Because I don't have the time to be on this forum 24/7, so whatever is featured on IT is usually the most interesting post of the day on .co

Because I don't have the time to be on this forum 24/7, so whatever is featured on IT is usually the most interesting post of the day on .co
Terrible cope ngl

Cole Carini dude was a false flag:
Also, the california dude was aged 33 and the Crimial Complaint (CC=33) was 33 pages

Also last attack was by Cole Carini (CC=33)

Cole Carini dude was a false flag:

Interesting.

Though if it was a false flag, don't you think they'd cook up some better evidence? A written diary, floor plans for a shopping mall, explosives engineering calculations, activity on an incel forum or discord? You'd think they'd try to put him away for good, because right now, he's not facing any more than 5 years.

And Mr. Carini may not be mentally competent for trial at this point.

Ur high IQ bro but honestly done waste your time trying to change the bullies that are IT

They don't care who's right and wrong their only goal is to bully us.

I wonder how the media would handle it if an actual hideous faced truecel went ER and mentioned lookism as his motivation....

And those same watchdogs have the tenacity to wonder why these things occur. Their hypocrisy, existence and purposeful neglect of reality, truth and humanity fills me with disgust and disdain.
I wonder how the media would handle it if an actual hideous faced truecel went ER and mentioned lookism as his motivation....
They would try hard to bury any image of him from ever coming into the publics view. Or if that was impossible to achieve, have their spin doctors and MSM ghouls downplay the importance of looks and make fun of his lack of x, y and z on prime time television.. thus the masses still retain their goofball just world hypothesis inside their thick skulls.

Last edited:
Actions speak louder than words. Don't be fooled by what they say, look at what they are doing.

This

Also
It's like these brainlets like having IT rent free in their heads.

If it weren't for these shithead IT threads, I wouldn't know wtf is going on in plebbit.

they would his his manifesto like they did with cho

And those same watchdogs have the tenacity to wonder why these things occur. Their hypocrisy, existence and purposeful neglect of reality, truth and humanity fills me with disgust and disdain.
+1

They would try hard to bury any image of him from ever coming into the publics view. Or if that was impossible to achieve, have their spin doctors and MSM ghouls downplay the importance of looks and make fun of his lack of x, y and z on prime time television.. thus the masses still retain their goofball just world hypothesis inside their thick skulls.

No they wouldn't. Normies would use it as an excuse to mock and bully unattractive individuals even more severely. Have you ever heard someone say, "He looks like a mass shooter" to describe another person? Because I have. They'd analyze his fashion sense and his hairstyle, and feckless high school administrators would ban them out of fear, like what happened to the trench coat after Columbine. Politicians and interest groups would yet again peddle their narratives. Guns bad, video games bad, violent anime bad, yada yada yada

No they wouldn't. Normies would use it as an excuse to mock and bully unattractive individuals even more severely. Have you ever heard someone say, "He looks like a mass shooter" to describe another person? Because I have. They'd analyze his fashion sense and his hairstyle, and feckless high school administrators would ban them out of fear, like what happened to the trench coat after Columbine. Politicians and interest groups would yet again peddle their narratives. Guns bad, video games bad, violent anime bad, yada yada yada
Sounds about right.

''Just get a haircut'' IT is a literal meme hole lmao
Fuck all of those soy ridden pricks ı cant take them seriously even ıf they leak my home address at this point

His face would be the manifesto.

Funny thing is this guy is way more truecel than ER yet because of lookism ER is the first name everyone think when you say incel shooter.

We cant even get rid of lookism inside the incel community.
exactly, Cho is a 2/10 and ER is a 4, maybe even close to average

exactly, Cho is a 2/10 and ER is a 4, maybe even close to average
Tbh I would give him a 5 in face, which is very good for a hapa.

Prooblem is he was 5'7 framelet with diagnosed autism and lifelong bullying.

Just wanted to provide an update: Carini now faces an additional charge of receiving or possessing, and making, a firearm (specifically, a destructive device) not registered in the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record.

Just wanted to provide an update: Carini now faces an additional charge of receiving or possessing, and making, a firearm (specifically, a destructive device) not registered in the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record.

When you read the news you know that once a suspect is caught, feds love to tack on additional charges to the person that was arrested if the crime was widely publicized and looked particularly bad in the public eye.

When you read the news you know that once a suspect is caught, feds love to tack on additional charges to the person that was arrested if the crime was widely publicized and looked particularly bad in the public eye.

No, I think they intended to tack on this additional charge in the first place, "lying to the FBI" was the quickest (and easiest) thing they could establish probable cause for, they wanted to get him into custody ASAP.

I actually think the feds are disappointed they didn't find enough evidence to charge him with anything more serious.

No, I think they intended to tack on this additional charge in the first place, "lying to the FBI" was the quickest (and easiest) thing they could establish probable cause for, they wanted to get him into custody ASAP.

I actually think the feds are disappointed they didn't find enough evidence to charge him with anything more serious.

Never thought of it that way, but that makes sense.

From what I have seen first they try to charge a suspect with something that will stick (ie "lying to the FBI") because these charges, as you said, are one of the quickest ways to get the suspect into custody ASAP.
Then once the suspect is in custody, law enforcement looks for additional charges to tack on.
There might still be more charges forthcoming, as there are many laws in place for the most minor of offenses especially in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back