Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yesterday was the worst day in my life

S

Suicidal Schizoid

Mentalcel deity
★★★★★
I woke up very sick yesterday had a (shivering) cold and headache at 3 am, I woke up I Stayed up all day because I couldn't go back to sleep then at like 6 pm I was in the toilet trying to shit which didn't work cause I'm constipated for some reason then my dumb idiot mother gets on the phone (she's to the other side of the toilet in the kitchen) and starts talking loudly about some bullshit she doesn't shut up and with the headache and me having to stay there trying to shit, my head felt like exploding so I endured the torture for a bit to try and do it but couldn't then I went to my room and heard my dad coming up and he started arguing about something I went out to talk to him too because he was loud af and I wanted to shut it down, I ended up yelling at them both for a couple of minutes which they yelled back at me but they shut up eventually then I went and cried my eyes out in my room for a bit, during the argument I told them they never gave me anything good in my life including my appearence and I don't love them and we're not a family and I will leave and never come back to see them.

how was your weekend ? Cause apparently I'm living the life and is just an ungrateful misery lover incel who does this to himself according to normies.

brutal no reply.

just take drugs it will ease your tension and focus

I empathize with your pain brocel. I've been living alone for quite some time at this point but my childhood was exactly like that and my parents never apologized for shit. If you can financially afford it - leave whenever you're ready, will save you a lot of mental pain

My condolences

brutal no reply.

just take drugs it will ease your tension and focus
Honestly I don't care about replies, I'm so pent up rn I had to write out, I picked ID so normie lurkers can see it and know some of us are not choosing to live like this.

I'm taking no drugs that's a retarded route to go down to, I already tried that shit with alcohol.
I empathize with your pain brocel. I've been living alone for quite some time at this point but my childhood was exactly like that and my parents never apologized for shit. If you can financially afford it - leave whenever you're ready, will save you a lot of mental pain
Can't at the moment unfortunately, I'm old but still studying and saving up money, where I am from; leaving your home early is a cultural rarity because of conservatism.
My condolences
Thank you

still in that phase huh...

Honestly I don't care about replies, I'm so pent up rn I had to write out, I picked ID so normie lurkers can see it and know some of us are not choosing to live like this.

I'm taking no drugs that's a retarded route to go down to, I already tried that shit with alcohol.

Can't at the moment unfortunately, I'm old but still studying and saving up money, where I am from; leaving your home early is a cultural rarity because of conservatism.

Thank you
alcohol is a hardcore drug labeled as a good time imo. i was mostly referring to weed or microdosing shrooms.

mania is very nice and sometimes gives much needed clarity and motivation
Not mine. It only lasts an hour or two before I spiral back down into deep sad. If I don’t act on it right away it goes faster

its good, I smoke weed and take shrooms so it helps me use that energy for constructive purposes
I usually just dissociate through mine or make lists of shit I wanna do. It always ends with a movie I’ve already seen