Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yesterday I wrote Some atomic black pills for a school assignment

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Yesterday I was doing my old assignments to increase my marks
And this assingnment was to write a complaint letter to a person( imaginary).
I started dear John, then I followed
By women preferring tall (chadrone).
I also mentioned the discrimination against short men, and how short men get rejected based on their height alone.
And I also mentioned how he average man because of this surfers form self esteem issues. I forgot to mention that today majority of women are “Chad only”
I also explained how before the internet was popular: before tinder and other dating apps. It was much better before that. And the solution is to banned dating apps; so average men can have a chance.
The writing was one page and about a half a page the black pill was raw im planning to publish the results here in incels.is after I get my mark.

Check out this:

I also mentioned it’s because chadrone is good looking and not because his a “bad boy”
And also did the nice guy. The nice guy I rejected because the nice guy is not physically attractive.
Chadrone can be a nice guy and women would still love him.
The nice guy could be a bad boy and women would still not like him.
Yesterday I was doing my old assignments to increase my marks
And this assingnment was to write a complaint letter to a person( imaginary).
I started dear John, then I followed
By women preferring tall (chadrone).
I also mentioned the discrimination against short men, and how short men get rejected based on their height alone.
And I also mentioned how he average man because of this surfers form self esteem issues. I forgot to mention that today majority of women are “Chad only”
I also explained how before the internet was popular: before tinder and other dating apps. It was much better before that. And the solution is to banned dating apps; so average men can have a chance.
The writing was one page and about a half a page the black pill was raw im planning to publish the results here in incels.is after I get my mark.

Check out this:

Brutal no reply post

Also how did the teacher react your assignment.

Don't talk about the black pill in public idiot. Good luck with all the real life backlash