Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Yesterday I went to the cinema and understood why I rot in my room

SubZER0

SubZER0

Recruit
★★
I went to the cinema (forced, yeah Very miserable by my part) with my dad and brother and seeing all those fucking couples made me wanna throw the popcorn bucket Right at them. I'll keep rotting in my room

Last edited:
Brutal. Did you watch The Fall Guy?

Bro stop looking at other people, people like it when ugly people look at them kinda makes them feel better. Ignore them to live a happy life or start assaulting them (in clash of clans)

I relate

Read this thread I made a bit a similar experience

Brutal. Did you watch The Fall Guy?
We watched Furiosa actually. I enjoyed it. I mean, leaving my room felt like a whole new experience, for good or bad

Bro stop looking at other people, people like it when ugly people look at them kinda makes them feel better. Ignore them to live a happy life or start assaulting them (in clash of clans)
Or go ER (In GTA)

I relate

Read this thread I made a bit a similar experience
Bro... I don't know what I would do in that situation. People try to rub it on our faces . Pure ragefuel

Bro... I don't know what I would do in that situation. People try to rub it on our faces . Pure ragefuel
Idk, you will just look crazy if you make a fuss about it, I think I was kind of tired at the time, right now I am sick so maybe I am just in an irritated mood but in retrospect I wish I told them to fuck off and sit elsewhere or at least politely asked them to leave because that shit is really retarded to me to sit next to me, It's one thing to be around sexhavers but this guy intentionally came over here next to me so it crossed the line of them minding their own business to enjoy the movie. Fortunately they were not really kissing or hugging or anything like that, but still just him being there with a foid was enough to piss me off.

Just become blind theory

We watched Furiosa actually. I enjoyed it. I mean, leaving my room felt like a whole new experience, for good or bad
I see. Who gives a fuck about the normalfags you only had to see when you entered and left the place? At least you ended up enjoying the movie to that extent. Look on the bright side Mr. GrAY.

with my dad and brother
Kek, people were looking at two dating-age males walking through the cinema with their dad, being judgemental thinking that you should be a gf.

No one forces me to put cinnamon in my latté!