Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Yesterday I was driving at 3 AM and saw a rostie wearing a see-thru dress on a bike

What should I have done?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
The dress was a one piece and short and yellow. When she got up to peddle harder you can see the dress scrunched up her ass cheeks, she was either wearing a thong or no underwear. Since this was at 3 AM at night there were almost no cars or other pedestrians, what should I have done after seeing her?

Followed her tbh, then you should've RA-

You know what you should have done.

Follow her home and run ur car into her wall

Pictures or it didn't happen!

Personally, I think its time for you get a cargo van. They're very handy for hauling random stuff that you find on the road... Plus you can make money as a "covered moving" dude. Big money in cleaning attics and hauling off old junk...

Raped her, in minecraft of course.

Personally, I think its time for you get a cargo van. They're very handy for hauling random stuff that you find on the road... Plus you can make money as a "covered moving" dude. Big money in cleaning attics and hauling off old junk...
I've been wanting to get a van for a long time, but to live in it like a camper not just for hauling.

Multiple times I almost caused an accident because of some foid wanting to be checked out

Multiple times I almost caused an accident because of some foid wanting to be checked out
My most recent accident was because of that. Bitch should've at least given me a blowjob for being the cause of the accident.

I've been wanting to get a van for a long time, but to live in it like a camper not just for hauling.

Been there, done that!

Its a good life if you can afford maintenance and deal with all the various chores.

I lived near a mountain river! Nice except for the forest (st)rangers. Had to move alot : (

And in a çity in winter. That was nice, except for the occasional cop...

It should be carefully planned though! Don't believe all the YouTube "happy good time" bullshit! Check out "little house on the road" on yt. I mog that old dude! He looks super old but but im older than him! (Babyface+dark hair) great advice from him. Realistic.

Probably riding back home from a dick appointment. Girls only wear sundresses when they plan on getting dicked down (srs). It allows easy access, think about it.

You didn't take pics? Low IQ

what was she doing there tbh`?? :feelstrash:
Probably came back from chads house with his semen still in her holes.
Its a good life if you can afford maintenance and deal with all the various chores.

I lived near a mountain river! Nice except for the forest (st)rangers. Had to move alot : (

It should be carefully planned though! Don't believe all the YouTube "happy good time" bullshit! Check out "little house on the road" on yt. I mog that old dude! He looks super old but but im older than him! (Babyface+dark hair) great advice from him. Realistic.
I knew cucked cops would be my biggest problem, they don't want incels not paying rent and property tax. I want to make it very stealth, simple, and easy to clean, so I can hide from cops easily. I'll also close off the back window so a cop can't see anything if I get pulled over. You can refuse searches if you haven't done any misdemeanors or felonies.

You should have done something that would get me a 10% warning from the mods

Probably riding back home from a dick appointment. Girls only wear sundresses when they plan on getting dicked down (srs). It allows easy access, think about it.
Ragefuel.
You didn't take pics? Low IQ
I wouldn't be able to take a good picture because she was moving too fast and it was dark. I wish I had a video camera hooked up to my car so it could've recorded her automatically. It would've made for some good jack off material.

Probably came back from chads house with his semen still in her holes.

I knew cucked cops would be my biggest problem, they don't want incels not paying rent and property tax. I want to make it very stealth, simple, and easy to clean, so I can hide from cops easily. I'll also close off the back window so a cop can't see anything if I get pulled over. You can refuse searches if you haven't done any misdemeanors or felonies.
Its too crowded out there these days. Lots of "dwellers." Good parking is the main thing! Stealth is good. I would use 12 backup cameras instead of rear windows. Keep it dark...

Its too crowded out there these days. Lots of "dwellers." Good parking is the main thing! Stealth is good. I would use 12 backup cameras instead of rear windows. Keep it dark...
High iq. Cameras are better than mirrors and windows, and are good for recording accident evidence. I'm thinking of getting a 2017-2018 used honda ridgeline and putting a scoop on it then transform it. Trucks take less fuel and have better off road capabilities than vans.

1589760-1-large.jpg

High iq. Cameras are better than mirrors and windows, and are good for recording accident evidence. I'm thinking of getting a 2017-2018 used honda ridgeline and putting a scoop on it then transform it. Trucks take less fuel and have better off road capabilities than vans.

1589760-1-large.jpg
Just remember. If you can drive there, then so can everyone else.

She was wearing something like this, but it was stuffed up her butt and she wasn't wearing underwear.
bike-girl-3.jpg

One of the worst parts of living in California is the year round nice weather, which results in foids skanking it up 24/7, even at night.

As for throwing your drink, the only acceptable drink to throw is a Vanilla latte.

Been there, done that!

I live watching the Cheaprvliving YouTube channel.

I live watching the Cheaprvliving YouTube channel.
Santa! Lol. He's a hopium dealer. Good tips though. Too optimistic for me and his video's are too long. Never once did he mention the cost and weight of hauling water! (That i know of) Lots of fancy rigs on his channel.

Ever carry a week old bag of shit in your hot van? Shit in a hole? (On the street?)

That fucker is rich from all his advertisers on his website and vids. He ain't no struggler! But he glamourizes them! Here's a old lady on social security living in her honda civic! She shits in a bucket!

Santa! Lol. He's a hopium dealer. Good tips though. Too optimistic for me and his video's are too long. Never once did he mention the cost and weight of hauling water! (That i know of) Lots of fancy rigs on his channel.

Ever carry a week old bag of shit in your hot van? Shit in a hole? (On the street?)

That fucker is rich from all his advertisers on his website and vids. He ain't no struggler! But he glamourizes them! Here's a old lady on social security living in her honda civic! She shits in a bucket!
Shitting must be the hardest part about vehicle dwelling.

Shitting must be the hardest part about vehicle dwelling.
I would say yes.
But dealing with rain and shitty weather in a tiny area is rough too.