Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A foid at this store was wearing the TIGHTEST yoga pants

B

bcroger

Major
This 18 year old(I would guess), blonde, slim, foid at this smoothie shop was wearing these tight yoga pants. It separated both her ass cheeks. The yoga pants went up her ass crack. I could also see a tight tong underneath the pants.

TAKE CREEPSHOT NOW!!!!!!

Not worth getting a criminal record over a whore
True. Thanks.

These idiots think i'm going to risk getting a criminal record , and never be able to find another job again, over 1 photo of a 18 year old whore.

Last edited:
And they wonder why they get raped

Whore needs rape correction in a video game

This 18 year old(I would guess), blonde, slim, foid at this smoothie shop was wearing these tight yoga pants. It separated both her ass cheeks. The yoga pants went up her ass crack. I could also see a tight tong underneath the pants.
Modern women are degenerate

I saw noodlewhore with tight yoga pants I could see her camel toe perfectly.

i masturbate to the thought

Did you go and take a nice whiff? :feelshehe: