Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Yesterday, I got reminded of how shit Reddit is as a site for reasons other than the usual cuckage.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I just tried to make a post on their subreddit for piracy where I tried to explain that a site a friend recommended to me didn't seem to work at all, and I was met with the faggot automod telling me to beg them to approve my post or else it will no be visible to others. I guess this site will have to be my general purpose site because posting here isn't like going through the TSA.:feelsohgod: At least not yet...:fuk:

Yea they just continue to get worse and worse. All the mods of their subreddits are huge fags, admin will ban your account and cut off all the contacts and conversations you made on an account over nothing, they discriminate against groups of people like incels(even if they’re anti-hate) but allow female groups who hate men. They won’t allow you to view subreddits without making an account, their karma system is bullshit. They’re trying to be this “woke” liberal system where they wanna silence anyones opinions that doesn’t fit their agenda. I will NEVER use them again

Maybe Elon Musk should also buy Reddit

Yea they just continue to get worse and worse. All the mods of their subreddits are huge fags, admin will ban your account and cut off all the contacts and conversations you made on an account over nothing, they discriminate against groups of people like incels(even if they’re anti-hate) but allow female groups who hate men. They won’t allow you to view subreddits without making an account, their karma system is bullshit. They’re trying to be this “woke” liberal system where they wanna silence anyones opinions that doesn’t fit their agenda. I will NEVER use them again
The average redditor be like:

Attachments

• 225px-ETBsoyjak.png
    225px-ETBsoyjak.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 2
They ban all wrongthink so it’s only retards and libs there :feelsjuice:essentially just indoctrinating the kids that congregate there

They ban all wrongthink so it’s only retards and libs there :feelsjuice:essentially just indoctrinating the kids that congregate there
I made a meme for this, but I can't link it because it hasn't gone up on my channel yet.

Is this the new meme? Elon Musk buys all the shitty sites?
Either Elon buys shitty sites and makes them more based OR we must create separate sites (like cozy, gab, odyssey, incels.is, etc)
I think its actually better to make separate sites rather than relying on Elon Musk to help us out (many naively believed Trump would also help us out)

I only use Reddit for baiting.

XX1

XX2

XX3

XX4

XX6

:feelskek::feelskek: You get auto banned from r/whitepeopletwitter if you comment something on right wing subreddits

Either Elon buys shitty sites and makes them more based OR we must create separate sites (like cozy, gab, odyssey, incels.is, etc)
I think its actually better to make separate sites rather than relying on Elon Musk to help us out (many naively believed Trump would also help us out)
If only incels.is had a general spin off site.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back