Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Yes, women notice thin wrists. Women notice EVERYTHING visual.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
People use the "it must be their wrists" meme to demonstrate how "delusional" we supposedly are, yet in real life, women notice far smaller things than wrists.

All you have to do is actually observe what women talk about with each other. There are plenty of places online where you can see the nasty things they say about men, and how they'll pick apart the looks of Chad actors (not to mention other women).

Women unironically do the "pointy elbows, 2/10, would not bang" meme. They will tell you that Brad Pitt was ugly in Fight Club because he had a speck of dirt under his right pinky.

It's not just with the looks of people, either. Women are obsessed with the visuals of everything.

If you want to hear a woman sounding passionate about something, ask her about the aesthetics of anything. Ask her about her dream home, or her dream kitchen, or to describe her dog's face. Or her child's face.

She will give you details of every millimeter of visual component.

When it comes to aesthetics, women turn into purple prose novelists.

You are not your harshest critic. Women are.

So while you're feeling self-conscious about your wrists, women are not only laughing about your wrists, but noticing all kinds of stuff you never even thought about, like the freckle near your eyelid, or the tiny zit on your arm.

Me fighting the urge to tell you to go outside and touch grass

you mog me btw if that's rly you in your picture

My wrists are the tiniest on this forum and I’ve rarely seen anyone with wrists as small as mine let alone smaller

Wear long sleeves Theory

you mog me btw if that's rly you in your picture
Nah, it's confirmed pedo and online Foid LARPer Robert Garnica, who also is/was a mod on IT :feelsjuice:

Me fighting the urge to tell you to go outside and touch grass
Average IT members response when I say Ive never felt the touch of a woman

Last edited:
If you're a wristlet just get fat

High IQ post:feelsjuice:

Foids obsess over everything visual. No wonder why in art class foids almost always had the best/most detailed work.

To foids, visuality is everything.

Foids will notice the slightest thing wrong with a man -even if he is a Chad- and will scrutinize them for it.

High IQ post:feelsjuice:

Foids obsess over everything visual. No wonder why in art class foids almost always had the best/most detailed work.

To foids, visuality is everything.

Foids will notice the slightest thing wrong with a man -even if he is a Chad- and will scrutinize them for it.
ogre

All you have to do is actually observe what women talk about with each other. There are plenty of places online where you can see the nasty things they say about men, and how they'll pick apart the looks of Chad actors (not to mention other women).
What places are these? Minus IT.

I would love to dig up more information from them which I can use in a post:feelshehe:

Good observation. Not only foids just look at faces but they're also able to notice every single flaw from the skin all the way down to the bone. Then they project by calling us as "visual creatures".

A lot of women say they like it when a guy has big hands, but somehow we are to believe that "women don't look or even notice wrist size." How are these people so low IQ? JFL. Small wrists = small hands = small bones = small frame.

A lot of women say they like it when a guy has big hands, but somehow we are to believe that "women don't look or even notice wrist size." How are these people so low IQ? JFL. Small wrists = small hands = small bones = small frame.
This. I have 4inch wrists, guess what? I'm also 5'6 with extremely shit and small Frame, wow what a coincidence.

This. I have 4inch wrists, guess what? I'm also 5'6 with extremely shit and small Frame, wow what a coincidence.
4 inch circumference? Brutal if true

They notice everything and obsess over facial features of themselves and other women also on their instagrams etc, saying "men are shallow" is a huge deflection! I've been made fun of by foids in the past over my skinny wrists, legs, big nose and things so they definitely notice.

Putting on weight doesn't increase wrist size either unless you can become a super obese fuck, I'd rather stay healthy and be a normal weight anyway. They don't grow thicker with age either.

Wrist.jpg

I also have 4 inch wrists :cryfeels:

agree it all happens at subconscious level, of course they do not reason like "look, his wrists are only 16 cm in girth, no chance with me". Foids register all of your bodily features comprehensively and assign you to one of tiers (from omega to beta and alpha, more or less).

Last edited:
Foids are built to notice every physical characteristic of men just like foids of other species. Foids judge man based off of his physical characteristic and then decide whether they want to date him or not.

Another thing to note is how IncelTear users reacted when an incel was DMing people telling them that he's 5'7" 125 or something, and giving a really skinny wrist measurement.

Everyone chimed in to mock him for his thin wrists and small size, asking how it was even possible for a man to be that small and have wrists that skinny. They all bragged about how much bigger they were and how much thicker their wrists were, and many of the women on there insisted they could kick his ass (as an aside: No, IncelTear women, you could not kick his ass. A man's weight is not the same as a woman's weight. A man has a much higher ratio of fast-twitch muscle fiber to slow-twitch, which is why even the smallest men could easily beat up most women).

IncelTear users generally try to avoid making fun of people in pictures, and lie about incels' attractiveness when actual pictures are presented.

But when you put down subhuman heights, weights, and wrist sizes on paper, they no longer pretend. They never make the connection between the women on there laughing at incels for being short, skinny, and small, and incels not being able to attract women.

still doesn't notice who knocked her up.