Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Yes, Jews ARE behind our inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Jews are trying to create this hybrid gender with both feminine and masculine features because to then this is perfection and this is what is needed for the times of their ultimate control of the world.

Thats why they make everything so hard for men and push them to become trannies and why they give so much masculine power to foids. Not to mention their pushing of transgenderism etc.

If you want more info about this, watch some videos of Know More News on bitchute. He exposes Christianity as well as the controlling tool of they goys by the jews.

All in all they want to diminish any differences between the two genders and create a "perfect being" of a genderless nature. This is why they did everything to make sure inceldom is a global problem for men because we are the stronger gender and foids are weak so it was easy to subvert their gender while they needed much heavier artilery for men.

If this is true, then we might as well call kikes "the Qu," although that would be giving them too much credit.

Whats Qu?
Glad you asked.

Most importantly:
The Qu are known to have a species-wide god complex, originating in a misunderstood religious doctrine, which the Qu zealously follow, believing that they are the only beings with the right to alter the universe.
They appear to have no regard for sapient lifeforms, modifying them with no remorse
Other sapient lifeforms are often seen as mere objects to be rebuilt into "practical" or entertaining forms. The Qu still hold a concept of "justice," which is in fact merely a set of punishments to any who resist them, such as converting sapient humanoids into a form that gives them a tortured existence

Glad you asked.

Most importantly:
Wait I remember now. I wstched some conspiracy shit and one guy was calling (them) Kew.

Qu. Kew. Jew.

Its foids fault because nothing is good enough for them.

Again, just useful idiots.
I know foids are being brainwashed but even if it werent for jews/globohomo i would still be an incel most likely, youre right for low tier normies who are incels now tbh. Also modern rules of dating are beyond fucked for every guy.

Glad you asked.

:feelskek:

"Wow, these incels are antisemitic AND sexist. What complete bigots!"

Jews are trying to create this hybrid gender with both feminine and masculine features because to then this is perfection and this is what is needed for the times of their ultimate control of the world.

Thats why they make everything so hard for men and push them to become trannies and why they give so much masculine power to foids. Not to mention their pushing of transgenderism etc.

If you want more info about this, watch some videos of Know More News on bitchute. He exposes Christianity as well as the controlling tool of they goys by the jews.

All in all they want to diminish any differences between the two genders and create a "perfect being" of a genderless nature. This is why they did everything to make sure inceldom is a global problem for men because we are the stronger gender and foids are weak so it was easy to subvert their gender while they needed much heavier artilery for men.
Brown pill
Brown pill

I know foids are being brainwashed but even if it werent for jews/globohomo i would still be an incel most likely, youre right for low tier normies who are incels now tbh. Also modern rules of dating are beyond fucked for every guy.
Dating itself is unnatural.

Brown pillView attachment 533108

Okay get blocked for being this retarded and defending jews

There is no jew for your face what a pathetic cope

Imagine being so in denial about being ugly you just blame da jooos

There is no jew for your face what a pathetic cope

Imagine being so in denial about being ugly you just blame da jooos
Complete and utter retard. Just the charts of inceldom and virginity in men disprove this pathetic self depreciation cuckoldry. Even in 2008 the number was like what 5%?

I look at boomers and x-ers and loterslly none of them are single unless they were litteral life failures or were majorly disfigured. 95% of tuis forum would do good in dating market in 50s and prior.

So keep defending those who pushed feminism, degeneracy, anti male laws and social media and keep on this self depreciation cuckoldry but out of my threads.

They are behind everything demonic in this world

It's so nice to feel so powerful, thanks:feelshaha:

Complete and utter retard. Just the charts of inceldom and virginity in men disprove this pathetic self depreciation cuckoldry. Even in 2008 the number was like what 5%?

I look at boomers and x-ers and loterslly none of them are single unless they were litteral life failures or were majorly disfigured. 95% of tuis forum would do good in dating market in 50s and prior.

So keep defending those who pushed feminism, degeneracy, anti male laws and social media and keep on this self depreciation cuckoldry but out of my threads.
You are blaming the problem on the wrong things

Social media, dating apps, and no incentives for men to work are the biggest issues. Secondly saying that if it were the 50s most incels would be dating in the 1950s and prior. No this is some redpill mgtow cope nonsense we have an excess of men today in comparison to woman also with the addition of lookism and dating apps it becomes a complete disaster for men

I had no part in this

i'm a mischling (1/4 kike) where do I stand? but the tranny shit started in the black community. When my parents took me to manhattan you only saw black trannies on the subway (it was DISTURBING!) basically any trend that starts in the black community will spread to the white community. (single moms shit like that started in the black community now it is spreading to the white community).

I knew it... Da jooz DA JooOOOZZZZZZ :feels:

i'm a mischling (1/4 kike) where do I stand? but the tranny shit started in the black community. When my parents took me to manhattan you only saw black trannies on the subway (it was DISTURBING!) basically any trend that starts in the black community will spread to the white community. (single moms shit like that started in the black community now it is spreading to the white community).
Good observation. I am saying the same thing myself, all the global ptoblems started in black communities.

The only reason why we are incels is because cucks enabled it, they exist in all kind of races and religions.

The only reason why we are incels is because cucks enabled it, they exist in all kind of races and religions.
You still are not getting the big picture...

Even if there were no jews in the world,
cucks would still exist, in fact nothing would actually change.
Jews wouldnt push policies that are letting cucks run rampant. Yeah you are not getting it.

Good observation. I am saying the same thing myself, all the global ptoblems started in black communities.
the black community is the guinea pigs of america (look up the tuskegee experiments)

Incels exist in every race don't fall for bullshit. :feelsUgh:
IMO, Ashkenazi Jews are highly overrepresented in politics, but that's mainly beacuse of their high IQ.

Based and black pilled thread

Based Polishcel

:blackpill::smonk::feelsLSD::dab:

Hybrid gender and mixed raced mutt society.

There are no fucking kykes in north korea, and I bet a pretty penny I could probably score in North Korea

There are no fucking kykes in north korea, and I bet a pretty penny I could probably score in North Korea
north korea is a bastion of hope for ricecels like me. They ban race mixing so their women don't wmaf race traitors.