Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yes, infiltrators won

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Because 90% of this forum believes that you can get hoe‘s if you have a good personality, AKA being NT, even if you are physically unattractive.

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

Dumb retards came a full circle

That's not what I said. If you're ugly you can't get bitches. If you're HTN or Chadlite and autistic, you also don't get bitches. You need looks AND be neurotypical.
Being non-NT doesn't mean being shy btw. A lot of people here don't know what NT actually means. You can be a shy, socially anxious nerd with no social skills, and you're still NT

everyone here has more personality than most of the npc who claim its our attitude. if personality mattered to foids we would fuck more than chad

That's not what I said. If you're ugly you can't get bitches. If you're HTN or Chadlite and autistic, you also don't get bitches. You need looks AND be neurotypical.
Being non-NT doesn't mean being shy btw. A lot of people here don't know what NT actually means. You can be a shy, socially anxious nerd with no social skills, and you're still NT
This thread is not about you, didn’t even see your thread LMAO

If you can make friends, you are a fakecel. @Incelius Savage

YOU WILL TAKE THE NTPILL AND YOU WILL LIKE IT

PERSONALITY AND FRIENDS ARE EVERYTHING

having a girl aint for everyone, pray russia nukes the west

I don't think so.

If you can make friends, you are a fakecel.
How is having male friends the same as having sex? Would you have sex with your male friends, if you had some or what are you trying to tell us?

Because 90% of this forum believes that you can get hoe‘s if you have a good personality, AKA being NT, even if you are physically unattractive.

I Agree but personality=looks anyways :feelsaww:

improve your face

True, but if you're average or just below, then it's a lot more important. I don't mean personality but just being a normal functioning human. In that case, being NT is make or break I'm starting to think.

You won’t believe a couple days ago someone was arguing with me saying FACE doesn’t matter. What the actual fuck is up with the forum. Face and height remain supreme

they don't know what NT is because they don't know what autistic is. most of these dumb fucks like The Grinch have never seen an actual autist in their lives before. they think NT just means outgoing and extroverted. they don't get it. and lol at this normalfaggot troll calling anyone else an infiltrator. he literally just regurgitates anything said to him by someone else.

Last edited:
This.

Just Have No Outstanding Flaws pill is law.

shitposting is not allowed in inceldom discussion

NT is not a personality. this is a topic you know diddly squat about. just stick to your stories about barfing drunk in the streets. thats where you excel.

The forum died when cucks voted that whoremonger paypigs are allowed.

NT is not a personality. this is a topic you know diddly squat about. just stick to your stories about barfing drunk in the streets. thats where you excel.
the OP is too low IQ to post on IT