Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Yes, I am an agecuck.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Half the pedo"cel"s here are normalfags who bizarrely conclude that they are incels or "nearcels" not because they get rejected by looksmatched femoids their age, but because they feel as if they've been cockblocked by the state.

The other half are edgy fuckers.

If you are an adult it is normal to be principally attracted to other adults. It is not normal to be principally attracted to 9-year-olds.

There, I said it.

Well, I prefer women around my age (slightly below early to mid 20's), but given how Incels are the outcasts of society, I will not go against Pedocels as I hate taking the same side in arguments and morality with Normies.

Yea I agree with the actual pedocels here who want to fuck 9 year olds and shit. That being said I understand the ephebophiles because from a biological stand point it make since to be attracted to teens and most countries have a AOC of 14-16.

Tldr: Muh little baby angels

This isn't agecuckery, agecuckery is if you go here and say "Muh 17 year-old babies" (although most of Europe/Asia/Africa/the Americas don't see it that way).

Well, I prefer women around my age (slightly below early to mid 20's), but given how Incels are the outcasts of society, I will not go against Pedocels as I hate taking the same side in arguments and morality with Normies.
Don't lump me in with normalfags. I support reasoned jurisprudence, balanced criminal sentencing, and civil liberties.

Normies who think paedophiles should be sexually assaulted in prison and/or castrated don't have principled moral beliefs, they're irrational, knee-jerk authoritarian chimpanzees who operate purely on emotion and would fit right in 1690s Salem, Massachusetts.

Bro, don't you know that this forum is just about collecting edgy-points?
A little bit of pedophilia here, a little bit of racism there and to top it all off some murder threats.

Being attracted to kids is just wicked.
They don't have tits, they don't have ass, no sexual characteristics, they can't bear a child, you can't even talk to them properly.
Fuck the pedocels who throw shade on all incels.

This isn't agecuckery, agecuckery is if you go here and say "Muh 17 year-old babies" (although most of Europe/Asia/Africa/the Americas don't see it that way).
They don't have tits, they don't have ass, no sexual characteristics, they can't bear a child, you can't even talk to them properly.
Fuck the pedocels who throw shade on all incels.
Exactly the things I was trying to put into words for the past 5 minutes.

i am a schizo hypocrite

9yo is definitely weird unless you are Mohammad fucking Aisha. But anything above menstruating age is prime breeding material. Anyone disagreeing with that is denying evolution. It's not like our ancestors waited for a girl to go past 18 and then dick her.

I hate agecucks and idiots who say teen foids are sweet and innocent but yea I agree that if you are wanting to fuck 9 yos, this is the not the place to discuss it. If you want to fuck 14 yo, based, but 9? Jfl glowing hard dude
Yeah this is the reasonable medium tbh. There are girls who menstruate as young as 9-12 but it's far from the majority.

Here are my thoughts on this, from a comment of mine in another thread

Firstly, I think there needs to be clear definitions:

Ephebophilia = attraction to 15-18 year old foids
Hebephilia = attraction to 11-14 year old foids
Pedophilia = attraction to 0-10 year old foids

I think ephebophilia is perfectly natural and normal. Some hebephilia is also normal (12-14 year old foids). I personally think its normal to be attracted to 12-18 year old foids. This is not pedophilia, rather its ephebophilia/hebophilia.

However when a foid is younger than 11, then it gets a little controversial (that would be actual pedophilia). Anything younger than 11 is 'wrong', although I assume others here might disagree with me.

Same. I'm grossed out if a girl is more than 2 years younger than me.

Here are my thoughts on this, from a comment of mine in another thread
ephebo is 14-19

hebe is 9-13

pedo is 8 and under

those definitions you wrote are wrong

:soy::soy::banhammer:

As long as a foid entered puberty it's normal to be attracted to them.

ephebo is 14-19

hebe is 9-13

pedo is 8 and under

those definitions you wrote are wrong
Yeah the ages might be wrong, but the point I was making is that being attracted to foids who are 12-18 years old is not pedophilia (its ephebophilia and hebephilia)

If anyone is against men being attracted to a 16 year old foid, then they're absolutely an agecuck

If anyone is against men being attracted to a 6 year old foid, then I wouldn't consider that to be an agecuck

Yeah tbh. The other half are retards who don't even belong here .

9yo is definitely weird unless you are Mohammad fucking Aisha. But anything above menstruating age is prime breeding material. Anyone disagreeing with that is denying evolution. It's not like our ancestors waited for a girl to go past 18 and then dick her.
actually, not everything above menstruating age is "prime" breeding material, i'm pretty sure women take a few years after puberty to actually be in their prime child bearing age, we evolved to be attracted to foids younger than prime child bearing age because men were getting cucked so much they decided to get their women before they started getting their body count going (i'm not joking with this, this is a legit theory of evolutionary biology).
the ages involved here are actually 14~ yo for peak male attraction and probably late teens/early twenties for prime child bearing age.

Last edited:
That's why @Napoleon de Geso is a giga fakecel

Half the pedo"cel"s here are normalfags who bizarrely conclude that they are incels or "nearcels" not because they get rejected by looksmatched femoids their age, but because they feel as if they've been cockblocked by the state.

The other half are edgy fuckers.

If you are an adult it is normal to be principally attracted to other adults. It is not normal to be principally attracted to 9-year-olds.

There, I said it.
Agreed, but being attracted to 15 year old girls is perfectly normal in my opinion

Agreed, but being attracted to 15 year old girls is perfectly normal in my opinion
I don't really care what people are attracted to, I just don't see why the blackpill should preclude me from opining that there is a compelling interest for the state to regulate sexual activity involving minors.

i don't see the reason to be so vocal about it

Well whether or not something is normal is pretty irrelevant, norm just means average, if everyone had AIDS that wouldn't make AIDS good. However, I would say the norm is generally being attracted to older teen girls and girls in their 20s and 30s probably.

I definitely don't believe age itself is the determining factor as to whether or not sex is harmful or anything like that. Sex against your will is harmful, unsafe sex is harmful, how society reacts to a kid having sex might be harmful...but is there anything intrinsically harmful about voluntarily receiving an orgasm from someone older than you at any age? I don't think so, there's no real evidence for that notion.

Pedocel would be a misleading term for those upset about the age of consent since it tends to be placed much higher than the age at which puberty begins.

If you are an adult it is normal to be principally attracted to other adults. It is not normal to be principally attracted to 9-year-olds. There, I said it.
Weirdly you do not specify "of the opposite sex" so you are basically saying that homosexuality is more normal than being attracted to mid-pubescent girls.

Nature disagrees fren.

Also the age of consent is not 9 so assuming anyone upset with AOC wants to fuck 9 is leaping.

There's going to be an appreciable amount who think 16 is too high and want to fuck 14/15 for example.
early to mid 20's
your apostrophe is wasted here
I understand the ephebophiles because from a biological stand point it make since to be attracted to teens
Ephebe is a greek term referring to adolescent boys, you are promoting homosexuality.
Being attracted to kids is just wicked.
They don't have tits
What exactly do you mean by 'kid' NT?

For example here are pics of Ariel Winter from August 2011 with Triple H holding her up

ArielThreeFive

FourTwo

she was born in 1998 so she would be 13 here. She's clearly had tits for several years at this point.
I agree that if you are wanting to fuck 9 yos, this is the not the place to discuss it. If you want to fuck 14 yo, based, but 9? Jfl glowing hard dude
You leave out your stance on 10/11/12/13 of course because you don't want to deal with the gray area.

You're also assuming that anyone who wants to do romantic stuff with pre-tens necessarily wants to go balls-deep and bruise their cervix on the first night.

What about chaste romantic hand-holding and forehead nuzzling?

Last edited:
Pedocel would be a misleading term for those upset about the age of consent since it tends to be placed much higher than the age at which puberty begins.

Weirdly you do not specify "of the opposite sex" so you are basically saying that homosexuality is more normal than being attracted to mid-pubescent girls.

Nature disagrees fren.

Also the age of consent is not 9 so assuming anyone upset with AOC wants to fuck 9 is leaping.

There's going to be an appreciable amount who think 16 is too high and want to fuck 14/15 for example.

your apostrophe is wasted here

Ephebe is a greek term referring to adolescent boys, you are promoting homosexuality.

What exactly do you mean by 'kid' NT?

For example here are pics of Ariel Winter from August 2011 with Triple H holding her up

View attachment 527632View attachment 527636View attachment 527638

View attachment 527637View attachment 527635

she was born in 1998 so she would be 13 here. She's clearly had tits for several years at this point.

You leave out your stance on 10/11/12/13 of course because you don't want to deal with the gray area.

You're also assuming that anyone who wants to do romantic stuff with pre-tens necessarily wants to go balls-deep and bruise their cervix on the first night.

What about chaste romantic hand-holding and forehead nuzzling?

You know, despite the amount of effort you go to attack everyone else's positions line-by-line, I've never seen you take a firm, consistent position on any contentious issue, ever.

It is not normal to live in modern society either, to use the internet or any machine really, so be a little ideologically consistent

>but muh those are tools

Then fucking mini foids is also an instrumental goal to achieve ascension. happy now?, as long as you are married you can do anything you want with your hole, they are not humans, only males have any resemblance of “soul”, only males deserve to be treated with respect, foids, no matter how many rotations around the sun have they experienced in this planet, DONT DESERVE ANYTHING. :feelsjuice:

Society is not gonna reward you for simping mini foids, stop wasting your time, you are like a zebra crying for lion’s rights, meanwhile they would kill you without any remorse.

Last edited:
because they're attention deprived and by taking extreme stances and having unpopular opinions they draw the so desired attention towards them
you'd legit need to have the T levels of a redditor to be attracted to a 9 year old, there's 0 signs of sexual maturity at that stage and they have the body of a little boy at that age

Minifoids (genuinely pre pubescent ones) can have many traits that many men find attractive: soft, smooth skin, pretty face, long legs, slim build. There's no reason minifoids aged 7-13 can't have these traits :feelsjuice: