Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yes, getting a gf would improve your life and mental. Dont believe the cucks.

I’ll rape ya, nigger
12D71BA4 821E 42C1 9842 ECA6E826D39F

I guess i will never find out. I think many of us think relationships sucks because we only got ambivalence or contempt from foids, so our brain cant imagine girls being nice and positive toward us.
Foids are only positive for so Long

She will Show her true colours and will Test If she gets away with Shit ( If your Not a Chad ofc )

Foids are only positive for so Long

She will Show her true colours and will Test If she gets away with Shit ( If your Not a Chad ofc )
People are like that, push boundaries to test with how much they can get away with. Mostly is the man who tries to bind the woman, while she tries to keep options open if better opportunity shows up. Males get the bad reputation because of small number of men who fuck everything that walks, do domestic abuse and lie and cheat. Bigger number of foids do those things but they keep quiet about it.

People are like that, push boundaries to test with how much they can get away with. Mostly is the man who tries to bind the woman, while she tries to keep options open if better opportunity shows up. Males get the bad reputation because of small number of men who fuck everything that walks, do domestic abuse and lie and cheat. Bigger number of foids do those things but they keep quiet about it.
:bigbrain:

if the man is a certain type of man ( like i said chad / lite and or wealthy ) he will even gets praised for that or the woman will like it .

:feelsclown:

tbh didn't know

Well it depends on the GF. You don't want to be with a drama whore.