Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YES FOID! YOU DO OWE ME MIND BLOWING SEX

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Likes enjoying coffee with milf.
★★★
I don't know how long i will have to wait until a foid let me undress her and play with her in the bed . I think a gentleman like me at least deserves one time to fck the brains outta foid spanking her bums until they are red hot:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: They see me and understand that i am sex starved but they willingly ignore me and don't take pity on me.... they should understand that giving me a time of my life for a day wouldn't make or break anything for her , she rides multiple cocks anyway so why does it even matter :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Hand over your mommy milkers and cute bums to me foid,its enraging and injustice that you distribute free sex to Chad meanwhile i starve in the side ..Its really cruel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If they give it up for other men, they should do the same for you, it’s only fair.

If they give it up for other men, they should do the same for you, it’s only fair.
Its enraging and nerve wrecking :feelsdevil: i am starving... its like a starving child is watching a bakery outside from the window on a cold night :cryfeels:

It would've been better to add mandatory sexual enslavement of all foids and total purge of everyone else except incels, but it's all good :society:
I wouldn't pay even a single penny for a worthless foid garbage.... the highest price that i am willing to pay for a foid is my time itself ...slaves cost money , i want free foids :feelshehe:

they should give us sex, even if they find us repulsive. it will be a one time thing, so i don't see the fucking problems. foids do love one night stands and not committing at all with us, so why so serious, whore? :society:

The hypocrisy is real.
of course a chad can deny sex and still that foid will be in the lookout when he gets really drunk out of his fucking mind to get his chance

they should give us sex, even if they find us repulsive. it will be a one time thing, so i don't see the fucking problems. foids do love one night stands and not committing at all with us, so why so serious, whore? :society:
Fckin roasties should understand that:feelsohgod::feelsohgod: They owe us sex for letting them even exist freely in the society, we pay taxes for them...and them freeload off us ... catch these fckin whores wherever you find them, gotta catch em all ( in Pokemon Go ofc):lasereyes::feelsree:

Last edited:
Fckin roasties should understand that:feelsohgod::feelsohgod: They owe us sex for letting them even exist freely in the society, we pay taxes for them...and them freeload off us ... catch these fckin whores wherever you find them, gotta catch em all ( in GTA 5 ofc):lasereyes::feelsree:
jeez bro, really missed the opportunity to say (in pokemon, of course) after the catch em all part

we fucking own them, without us they will have nothing, because scissoring isn't enough for those cock hungry foid sluts... so why not give it to them by force (in star wars the force unleashed, of course) :feelshaha:

jeez bro, really missed the opportunity to say (in pokemon, of course) after the catch em all part

we fucking own them, without us they will have nothing, because scissoring isn't enough for those cock hungry foid sluts... so why not give it to them by force (in star wars the force unleashed, of course) :feelshaha:
if it wasn't for men , these roasties wouldn't enjoy the privileges they are enjoying which wasn't available for anyone in human history
opportunity to say (in pokemon, of course) after the catch em all part
thnxx i corrected it hehe:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelsree:

if it wasn't for men , these roasties wouldn't enjoy the privileges they are enjoying which wasn't available for anyone in human history

thnxx i corrected it hehe:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelsree:
exactly hence the fact that they were programmed to be fucking slaves for us and to mantain us while we do the real jobs

also, you sneaky bastard :lul::lul: i am going to pretend you wrote that in the first place, genius

this is why foids need to be property, so that they can be distributed amongst all men
I want my free government foid delivered at my door , i want it.. i need it,,, :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

exactly hence the fact that they were programmed to be fucking slaves for us and to mantain us while we do the real jobs

also, you sneaky bastard :lul::lul: i am going to pretend you wrote that in the first place, genius
Its my only goal to score a wife for myself who will open my shoes after i come home in the evening after a long hard day work and address me as " My lord " when dinner is ready, and then gimme fantastic blowjobs in bed :lasereyes::feelshehe:

Its my only goal to score a wife for myself who will open my shoes after i come home in the evening after a long hard day work and address me as " My lord " when dinner is ready, and then gimme fantastic blowjobs in bed :lasereyes::feelshehe:
what a fucking turn on seeing a submissive slut doing her job right like the foid should :feelsEhh:

They'd lie that you raped them (even if you didn't) to get you put in jail so someone can kill you for the crime of being ugly. This is their playbook.. lie and hope somebody kills you so you never have the chance to counter their pathetic lies.

what a fucking turn on seeing a submissive slut doing her job right like the foid should :feelsEhh:
She will do as i say and follow all my orders :ahegao::ahegao: i will make her wear tight leather pants and bras and spank her bums :feelsLSD:

She will do as i say and follow all my orders :ahegao::ahegao: i will make her wear tight leather pants and bras and spank her bums :feelsLSD:
i will make her use an apron only as her piece of clothing and only let her walk in four limbs like the fucking dog bitch she is

i will make her use an apron only as her piece of clothing and only let her walk in four limbs like the fucking dog bitch she is
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: your really funny brocel ... take the jokerpill :society::society::society::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: make a foid laugh so much that her pussy becomes wet:giga::giga:

Last edited:
They'd lie that you raped them (even if you didn't) to get you put in jail so someone can kill you for the crime of being ugly. This is their playbook.. lie and hope somebody kills you so you never have the chance to counter their pathetic lies.
Them foids dirty games:feelshehe::feelshehe: dats why i dont even go near these garbages...i treat them harshly and they see coldness in my heart . I try to break their self confidence every now and then when i get chance as they did with mine during my childhood :feelshehe:

We live in a sexualized society and for those who undergo it daily to be deprived of what is precisely put forward must be quite frustrating, well anyway it does not concern me jfl about this world.

We live in a sexualized society and for those who undergo it daily to be deprived of what is precisely put forward must be quite frustrating, well anyway it does not concern me jfl about this world.
One day i will just go and point at a foid and yell HEY YOU!!!! YES YOU!!!I WANNA FUCK U!!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

um, like yikes sweaty? being entitled to have sex with you is like, not what you're supposed to do? you know what, im posting this on inceltear! :feelsohgod::soy::foidSoy:

um, like yikes sweaty? being entitled to have sex with you is like, not what you're supposed to do? you know what, im posting this on inceltear! :feelsohgod::soy::foidSoy:
:feelswhat::feelswhat: i hate foids:feels::feels::feels:

Women are sex objects, so they should give it up

No, she doesn't owe you anything. If you are below of any standard, then no sex. Easy as that.

Can't believe this nigga actually got ascended:fuk::fuk: