Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yes, feminists actually think that they're this oppressed

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
32878812_1730214963706757_8166226851249782784_n.jpg

Because not being able to get Chad is TOTALLY equivalent to being forced to work hard labor for free, getting whipped, lynched, and then a century of Jim Crow after slavery was finally made illegal. And cucks and normies think WE'RE the Looney ones.

this has to be a troll account. this feminazi cant be serious.

Feminists as a group have gone through that? Starting when?

I hope one day we oppress feminists like we used to oppress blacks. Feminist salves would be a net positive for the world.

I guess for a person that lives their whole life in tutorial mode might get mad when the guys playing advanced legendary unlock the awesome new avatar for their gamer profile it might seem unfair. Can you imagine being a Chad with a giant cock working in an office full of femoids and they all suck your cock even though they are married and have kids. Chad will tell one of them "Hey you!" "Give me a coffee" and the femoid will have no choice but to do it because then the other femoid will give it to him and no more chad cock for you. If one of the women tries to talk shit about you, you just get the other women to gang up on her and get her fired because this is what women do. smh

yes, you were beaten, enslaved, raped, killed, lynched, segregated, oppressed, forced to use different bathrooms, give up your seats, sprayed at with hoses fuck this low iq cunt, she just had to go through chad not wanting her

this has to be a troll account. this feminazi cant be serious.

Idk it may be but I know for a fact (because I've asked them) that when the question is asked "who is more oppressed, black men or white women?" they freeze up and start acting as if they are or AT THE LEAST that they're equally oppressed. So it wouldn't surprise me honestly.

That thing thinks it's a Becky, bitch is a full-blown landwhale.

This woman looks volcel. I'm overweight too but I only bring it up because a woman who keeps in shape and at least tries to be attractive--that's all she really has to do to live a happy fulfilled life, and even then still has options.

Not only are Western women not oppressed, they are actually the most privileged group of people in human history, unless they have some sort of disability, and even then they are less oppressed than males with disabilities.

yes, you were beaten, enslaved, raped, killed, lynched, segregated, oppressed, forced to use different bathrooms, give up your seats, sprayed at with hoses fuck this low iq cunt, she just had to go through chad not wanting her

That thing thinks it's a Becky, bitch is a full-blown landwhale.

It's the kind of person that posts on cucktears about how "entitled" we supposedlu are I guarantee you.

Womyn are weak. They can only imagine themselves as victims. They'll NEVER take responsibility. Something fucks up? "IT WAS THE EVIL PATRIARCHYS FAULT! NOT MINE! I AM THE VICTIM! FEEL SORRY FOR ME!"

Bitch deserves to be brutally tortured and raped by a gang of incels.

women have been pampered their whole life and are using their manipulation and emotional skills to cuck a whole generation.

Niggers and feminists belong to the same group.
or bbc theory trash
Fuck off.

Your posts are all cope.
JBW so you could be forced to travel to Asia and fuck some gooks bro!

This woman looks volcel. I'm overweight too but I only bring it up because a woman who keeps in shape and at least tries to be attractive--that's all she really has to do to live a happy fulfilled life, and even then still has options.

Not only are Western women not oppressed, they are actually the most privileged group of people in human history, unless they have some sort of disability, and even then they are less oppressed than males with disabilities.

All women are volcel.
Bitch deserves to be brutally tortured and raped by a gang of incels.

I legit can't even get hard from this hambeast is the problem.

Last edited:
All women are volcel.

Well, all women who aren't celibate, I don't think there are even many who are celibate at all. But I think there are some incel women, those who have medical reasons that make it impossible to have sex. But it's incredibly rare, more rare than men who have dick problems. And of course that's if you don't count giving oral, I'm just talking about penatrative.

Even ugliest woman on earth could just set up a tinder and get laid.

It's a troll account. The quintessential white foid named Becky, a white landwhale with dyed hair and problem glasses, the exaggerated statement.. it's fake.