Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel yes fap reduced my loneliness

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
I was a fan of no fap but as I'm at home 24 hours a day I didn't see any more sense and my desire for sex increased a lot, after several days of daydreaming about sex, it started to bother me and so I released the coomer, once each 2 days, I feel much better, even the post cum depression is better than my normal state, and I don't fantasize about sex anymore, I let the internet do it for me

:feelsohh:

Stopping weed was pretty easy but not cooming is rough man.

Once I start cooming, I just can't stop...

Stopping weed was pretty easy but not cooming is rough man.

I don't see a solution, friend, no fap doesn't diminish sexual desire. I don't want to be a mental coomer who imagines sex with every girl he sees.

I don't see a solution, friend, no fap doesn't diminish sexual desire. I don't want to be a mental coomer who imagines sex with every girl he sees.
Fair enough but when you start cooming you keep going for more extreme and creepy shit and I don't wanna know where that tunnel is gonna lead to.

I do it all the time and still cant get off my urges

Once I start cooming, I just can't stop...
AND THEY WON'T STOP COOMING AND THEY WON'T STOP COOMING AND THEY WON'T STOP COOMING AND THEY WON'T STOP COOMING AND THEY WON'T STOP COOMING

If I edge for long enough I can make myself hallucinate a hot girl so I see what you’re saying, OP.

If I edge for long enough I can make myself hallucinate a hot girl so I see what you’re saying, OP.
I did nofap 7-10 days, I kept edging and then I lost..:feelstastyman:

I get more depressed of I'm alone and dont fap for a while tbh ngl.