Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ye's antisemitism, sluts posting lewds, and the problem of focusing on the lesser evil

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
First of all, I want to say that I do not in any way agree with Ye's antisemitism. I find some of his comments to be funny because of how absurd they are (like that "net and Yoohoo" bit where he made fun of Netanyahu), but I have nothing against the Jewish people.

However, I think that the Jewish community has massively overreacted to what he said. When Azealia Banks called Irish people ugly inbreds and said she wished they would die in a potato famine, the Irish didn't overreact the way many but not all Jews have overreacted to Ye's comments.

A large chunk of my bloodline comes from the Irish race, and I know that us Celts are a lost tribe of Israel. We are the Blood of Christ. Moses, Solomon, David, etc...those were our ancestors.

Look at all of the really slutty photos females post on social media. I don't even mean the whores who are advertising OnlyFans, just "normal" teenage/young adult females post slutty bikini pics with lots of cleavage, etc...that bothers me a hundred times more than it would bother me if some prominent celebrity tweeted that he was going to go "death con 3 on Irish people."

So, Jewish community, I say this with love, but you way overreacted to Ye's tweets, just like the Black community (which I am far more ambivalent about) way overreacted to Papa John saying "nigger" IN A DIRECT QUOTE OF COLONEL SANDERS.

Us Irish got it right when we didn't make a big deal out of Azealia Banks tweeting hateful rhetoric at us, we didn't act as if some celebrity's deranged rambling was an existential threat. That, in addition to the biblical Israelite connection inherent to the Celtic race, is why I am proud of my Irish blood.

i agree with ye tbh

Ye is simply a genius. Ye has realized that as a black man, society won't let him BE what he wants to be. He can't be the oppressor because as a black men, he is fundamentally OPPRESSED. What women don't understand is that men can't brag about being an enslaved bitch for hundreds of years. While fat ass useless black women are whining everyday about white privilege, Ye is actually stealing nazism from white men to allow black men to be ruthless intellectuals just like them.

E653C826 9767 4F2E B332 392D9BC645F8
7CAC84F7 4DF7 4B7A 9691 E878E31AD0BC

Still he is a nigger