Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Yep I got it right, YouTube deleted every single comment I make automatically

Incel

Incel

Co-founder
★★★★★
I get notifications when someone repies to the comment I already replied to, but when I check the reply section, my comment is nowhere to be seen, and no one repies to my reply either. Changed my account and now I'm getting direct replies

YouTube has shadow banned my account. Anyone else who experienced this. Worst thing is I didn't even get a email or warning from YouTube, it's an old account, so I simply can't change it.

Last edited:
I've noticed youtube subtly deleting comments as of late

why are you even commenting on youtube jfl

Merchant caused this

I am not allowed to comments over there

Yep. Mine as well. You're definitely shadow banned for whatever reason.

I noticed it deletes it if you type "landwhale" JFL. :feelskek: I couldn't post a comment until I removed this word. They're probably gonna ban all the common foid slurs but won't do shit about male ones.

Anon we talked about this! You can't call every woman you see a roastie landwhale whore!

I get notifications when someone repies to the comment I already replied to, but when I check the reply section, my comment is nowhere to be seen, and no one repies to my reply either. Changed my account and now I'm getting direct replies

YouTube has shadow banned my account. Anyone else who experienced this. Worst thing is I didn't even get a email or warning from YouTube, it's an old account, so I simply can't change it.

Here's my thread about YouTube giving me a slap on the wrist for my commenting.

YouTube doesn't delete your comment, rather the video creator does. What happens is that comments having controversial keywords within them are "sent to the creator for review." If you're writing blackpilled comments, and this happens, most likely the creator will sneer at what you wrote before sending it to the recycling bin never to grace the eyes of other incels.

Read more about that process here. I am not fabricating this, YouTube clearly states what happens to your comments, and I interpret commenting with these policies as a huge waste of time.

From Google written for creators regarding comments that viewers may leave.
On

When you choose to turn comments On, you’ll also have the option to choose if they’ll be held for review. You can tap the Comment moderation drop down to view your options:

• None: Don’t hold any comments.
  • Basic: Hold potentially inappropriate comments.
  • Strict: Hold a broader range of potentially inappropriate comments.
  • Hold all: Hold all comments.

Tip: If there are more words or phrases you want to hold for review, add them to your blocked words list.

Comments held for review are:

• Kept in YouTube Studio for up to 60 days.
  • Aren’t publicly visible, unless you approve them.
  • Available for review in over 100 languages.
Note keenly the part of the above quote I emboldened and reddened. That is what happens to your comments.

Last edited:

So YouTube is just cucked now like every other app....

Yup, same here. One comment that doesn’t align with their agenda and youre shadowbanned

Here's my thread about YouTube giving me a slap on the wrist for my commenting.

YouTube doesn't delete your comment, rather the video creator does. What happens is that comments having controversial keywords within them are "sent to the creator for review." If you're writing blackpilled comments, and this happens, most likely the creator will sneer at what you wrote before sending it to the recycling bin never to grace the eyes of other incels.

Read more about that process here. I am not fabricating this, YouTube clearly states what happens to your comments, and I interpret commenting with these policies as a huge waste of time.

From Google written for creators regarding comments that viewers may leave.

Note keenly the part of the above quote I emboldened and reddened. That is what happens to your comments.
The problem is my normal comments are also shadow banned, not just my comments against YouTube policies, if I ever reply "nice video" even that reply is being deleted. It's like your whole account is shadow banned