Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Yellow fever or any fetish for non white women doesn't exist.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It's just white men, incel or otherwise, wanting to not deal with all the crap white women do and thinking that they won't get it from ethnic women.

its low value white men going for easier foids because they can't get white foids

Nah, I've always been attracted to latinas.

The only fetish men have is Ts and As.

i really want to fuck a curry despite objectively recognizing they are kind of disgusting

Men will generally take what they can get, regardless of race.
"Yellow fever" is just the noodle projecting her own white fever onto the man so that she can be a victim of racism once more.

JFL I found/still find East Asian foids more attractive than white women. This thread is dumb

Inb4 some comedic genius cherry picks a photo of some 1/10 jungle gook and says "COPE BROOO"

It's hard being a fascist that wants to sex Asian foids whilst simultaneously hating race mixing, guess I'm a permavirgin anyway
But your not making it a fetish and worshipping them like a lot of liberal women say. And yeah most white women I see are fat, tatooed sluts or both.

wanting to not deal with all the crap white women do
Americanized asian women are worse, you get the shallowness of the white foid along with fake progressivism that 50% of white foids have.

It's just white men, incel or otherwise, wanting to not deal with all the crap white women do and thinking that they won't get it from ethnic women.
Agreed. How can anyone find a non white woman attractive? They look like subhuman goblin orcs compared to white women.

Americanized asian women are worse, you get the shallowness of the white foid along with fake progressivism that 50% of white foids have.

Plus a sense of superiority and insecurity.

Agreed. How can anyone find a non white woman attractive? They look like subhuman goblin orcs compared to white women.
There are plenty of ethnic women who are very pretty. I see way more ugly white girls then I do ethnic girls.

its low value white men going for easier foids because they can't get white foids
Tbh. Sometimes you see Chad go for like an incredibly ugly ethnic foid though. I wish they would all stop race mixing as a whole since most of it is not sincere and it is almost as selfish as Lesbianism

This.

If I could get someone like prime Heidi Klum why the fuck would I settle for any gookwhore?

Get fucking real lol

Seriously, do you guys think white females have the highest smv/physical attractiveness? I personally think latinas mog white holes. @werty1457 agrees with me.

Seriously, do you guys think white females have the highest smv/physical attractiveness? I personally think latinas mog white holes. @werty1457 agrees with me.
They probably could if the majority of them weren't fat or trashy looking.

They probably could if the majority of them weren't fat or trashy looking.
Well I live in a white country so I don't see too many latinas. I remember a thread here about latinas mogging white foids and that kinda made sense to me

Well I live in a white country so I don't see too many latinas. I remember a thread here about latinas mogging white foids and that kinda made sense to me
Do you have a link? I agree though I see way more attractive ethnic girls than white girls.

Nah I def know white guys who have a huge noodlewhore fetish

Do you have a link? I agree though I see way more attractive ethnic girls than white girls.
Unfortunately not
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with you, 100%. I grew up in a neighborhood with many middle eastern/Eastern European people (Turks, Albanians, Arabs) and their foids brutally mogged the unattractive German landwhales.

Unfortunately not
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with you, 100%. I grew up in a neighborhood with many middle eastern/Eastern European people (Turks, Albanians, Arabs) and their foids brutally mogged the unattractive German landwhales.
It's always funny seeing /pol/ threads discuss ethnic women because one side says you need to find a fat white woman to impregnate to save the white race and the other side says they've given up on white women due to how terrible they act and are usually in happy relationships with ethnic girls.

Even if i find some asian women hot as fuck, i concur. It's just like getting a fat woman, a tactic for low value men that have to settle.

It's always funny seeing /pol/ threads discuss ethnic women because one side says you need to find a fat white woman to impregnate to save the white race and the other side says they've given up on white women due to how terrible they act and are usually in happy relationships with ethnic girls.
I'd take a normal looking noodle over a white landwhale any day of the year