Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Years in constant rage, sadness and fear over loneliness have probably cut 10 years from my life expectancy

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
What I'm saying is that it's truly over.

Just imagine it this way, you're life is a comedy and everytime something bad happens to you there's a laughing track in the background. then everything starts to make sense

Just imagine it this way, you're life is a comedy and everytime something bad happens to you there's a laughing track in the background. then everything starts to make sense
Makes sense indeed :feelzez:

I hate how much inceldom destroys my body and soul. All because females have to be such garbage

I hate how much inceldom destroys my body and soul. All because females have to be such garbage
All because these, beautiful, young, girls, don't show interest in a rich, young, gentleman, like ME :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

All because these, beautiful, young, girls, don't show interest in a rich, young, gentleman, like ME :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
The injustice of it all!!

Yeah it ruins you if you were originally a well-meaning and reasonable

Yeah it ruins you if you were originally a well-meaning and reasonable
All I ever wanted is a life full of love and people I could count on. Now i have become so hateful

I can feel the sadness and hatred physically aching my heart

Shortness of life is a good thing about life

It is awful, but is average incel problems that unfortunately i also feel, oofy doofy theory in full action upon my life, making me perpetually a incel; being a incel is shameful and infernal, but it is what it is