Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Years ago, Stacy waitress at a Red Lobster was rude to me

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
I was an incel going out to treat himself. The waitress attending to me was very curt and short with me, an attitude far, far removed from the warm/friendly attitude you'd expect from an American waitress. She felt insulted that she was serving me. And when she arrived with the biscuits late -- after the main dish had arrived -- she wasn't even apologetic.

If I was a chad or tyrone, I wouldn't have gotten that treatment. Her behavior was a manisfestation of her inward sexual disgust.

Anyway I think I ended up tipping her but I complained to the manager about how her poor treatment of me ruined my prole dining experience.

wait til you see the same people like that over and over again, you'll get literal fight-or-flight vibes

You did well by complaining. Well done by eating out on a proper restaurant on your own too; that’s something that my anxiety would just not allow me to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back