Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Years ago I taught in a large community college

N

NYincel

Banned
-
I eventually quit because of Anxiety. On the rate my prof site, some reviews mentioned I was very cute, and I had some red peppers. I always thought it was a cruel joke.

Now, I realize that some students had interest in me. One girl asked me during office hours if I had a gf. One girl asked me to meet her outside of the campus for coffee. I told her I'm busy :sad:. Now I realize that may have been something. She did it after the class was over.

I used to ice skate and one girl always would skate near me and talk to me.

If I was Chad though she would have asked directly for sex.

One girl asked me to meet her outside of the campus for coffee. I told her I'm busy :sad:. Now I realize that may have been something. She did it after the class was over.

Fakecel REEEEEEEEEEEE

i dont think so. it may have just been that they wanted better grades or were attracted to the authority

I still always felt I looked horrible.
That girl apparently didn't see it like that and you fucking ignored her. I have cancelled a date but I have never been asked out.

These weren't JB girls, maybe 21-23. Pretty girls. I was like 34 or so.
That girl apparently didn't see it like that and you fucking ignored her. I have cancelled a date but I have never been asked out.
I still keep the email. Now I would jump on it like a fish out of water. I think of it - That took a fuckton of balls to ask a professor out like that. Damn, that is 10X the balls for me to ask a regular girl out. That girl would ALWAYS smile at me, but the autismo I had never detected it.

It wasn't for grades, the semester was over, she did get an A, but it was certifiably from her effort.

I eventually quit because of Anxiety. On the rate my prof site, some reviews mentioned I was very cute, and I had some red peppers. I always thought it was a cruel joke.

Now, I realize that some students had interest in me. One girl asked me during office hours if I had a gf. One girl asked me to meet her outside of the campus for coffee. I told her I'm busy :sad:. Now I realize that may have been something. She did it after the class was over.

Part of me wants to scream fakecel out but instead I'll ask you something else as a fellow oldcel. Were you already much older than them? I have a jb fetish so it's important for me to know.

Part of me wants to scream fakecel out but instead I'll ask you something else as a fellow oldcel. Were you already much older than them? I have a jb fetish so it's important for me to know.
35-36

These weren't JB girls, maybe 21-23. Pretty girls. I was like 34 or so.

I still keep the email. Now I would jump on it like a fish out of water. I think of it - That took a fuckton of balls to ask a professor out like that. Damn, that is 10X the balls for me to ask a regular girl out. That girl would ALWAYS smile at me, but the autismo I had never detected it.

It wasn't for grades, the semester was over, she did get an A, but it was certifiably from her effort.
Gtfo normiescum

Your story is sad af man. :feelsrope:
90% of my problems could be mental and a fucked upbrining. Not saying I'm chad but I'm not a true cell.

AND...the one gf I had treated me like like CHAD. 12 years younger than me. I never had sex with her though.

“I’ve had so many knives stuck into me, when they hand me a flower I can’t quite make out what it is. It takes time.”
— Charles Bukowski

31068055 FFF0 49ED BFB8 2C9779CDEB39

90% of my problems could be mental and a fucked upbrining. Not saying I'm chad but I'm not a true cell.

AND...the one gf I had treated me like like CHAD. 12 years younger than me. I never had sex with her though.
Never had sex with her? Then I wouldn't call her a gf, more like a female friend that was really close to you.

I assume you have a good hairline and aren't a manlet?
5'10" decent, maybe mature hair line. I was funny in class though, maybe they like that. I didn't give a fuck at that point and really acted "cool" as a teacher. Students loved it, the administration liked me to because few left my classes.

Never had sex with her? Then I wouldn't call her a gf, more like a female friend that was really close to you.
I refused it 100%. She would always talk about taking my virginity.

She said I'm not going to rape you, she said I understand exactly how you feel. She was catholic, but no saint.

You could have a gf without sex, some girls do wait for marriage. I've met some. She was willing to.

“I’ve had so many knives stuck into me, when they hand me a flower I can’t quite make out what it is. It takes time.”
— Charles Bukowski

View attachment 6091
Yes, that is a great quote. I was bullied a lot in school. There is no doubt I have Aspergers. I think back even in HS, I tutored girls (this was a religious school) and girls definitely sent IOIS. I wouldn't expect anything overtly sexual from these girls. I watched tons of PUA vids and learned about that for the first time. Example, some girls would stare at me and smile. Another girl kept her hand on mine. Many married soon after HS.

At a job, a girl (23, I was 21) sat on my knee. I was a programmer and she was an accountant, so we would work by the computer all day. She also smelled so good. I went home and used to beat the meat till it bled. Once my pants by my knee were a bit wet.

Another girl once asked if I can come to her house and teach her Javascript. A co-worker said do you need be hit by high speed rail to know a girl is very interested? Then I said, why don't she ask for sex? He said no woman in an office setting will ever do that, and if you wait for that you will be a virgin forever. He said the only woman that will do that is a streetwalker. He said go to her house a few times and get to know her.

But couldn't put 2 and 2 together. If she asked for sex, ok, maybe that would register.

Maybe I shouldn't be posting here. In some ways I was invisible to women but I can find at least 20 strong IOIs from women in my past. I also never went to bars, parties, and went to an almost all male college full of Asian (Indian, Pakistan, Indonesia, etc) virgins. Some of the guys there were very proud of their virginity and said they would rather die virgins than marry someone who was fucked over. This was the early-mid 90s. I kinda bought into their shit.

He's a 40 year old virgin tho lol
What is worse: A 25 yo virgin who have never had the slightest prospect of sex or a 40 yo virgin who was asked out by a pirme college slut?

Maybe I shouldn't be posting here. In some ways I was invisible to women but I can find at least 20 strong IOIs from women in my past. I also never went to bars, parties, and went to an almost all male college full of Asian (Indian, Pakistan, Indonesia, etc) virgins. Some of the guys there were very proud of their virginity and said they would rather die virgins than marry someone who was fucked over. This was the early-mid 90s. I kinda bought into their shit.
I'd rather you post here then a bunch of 16 year olds

What is worse: A 25 yo virgin who have never had the slightest prospect of sex or a 40 yo virgin who was asked out by a pirme college slut?

IOI's are cope, I can't imagine the pain of being celibate at 40

This makes me wonder do girls call normal guys cute too or is it just chads?

I don't know, you tell me once you reach 40, I can't imagine the pain of being celibate at 40
So in your opinion being a 40 yo virgin who was asked out on a date is somehow worse than being a 25 yo who is repulsive to every girl?

Professorcel, what department were you in?

i wonder why people don’t go on r/relationships or whatever shithole they’d prefer to brag about stuff. can someone actually be thick enough to think a thread saying “i had girls attracted to me” is one worthy of posting on an incels website? what has this thread added to the forum?

So in your opinion being a 40 yo virgin who was asked out on a date is somehow worse than being a 25 yo who is repulsive to every girl?
Being a 40 year old virgin isn't something to be reckoned with

Professorcel, what department were you in?
Actually I taught in a few, Computer Science, Math, and I taught technical writing. The hardest course I taught was differential equations.

Yes, that is a great quote. I was bullied a lot in school. There is no doubt I have Aspergers. I think back even in HS, I tutored girls (this was a religious school) and girls definitely sent IOIS. I wouldn't expect anything overtly sexual from these girls. I watched tons of PUA vids and learned about that for the first time. Example, some girls would stare at me and smile. Another girl kept her hand on mine. Many married soon after HS.

At a job, a girl (23, I was 21) sat on my knee. I was a programmer and she was an accountant, so we would work by the computer all day. She also smelled so good. I went home and used to beat the meat till it bled. Once my pants by my knee were a bit wet.

Another girl once asked if I can come to her house and teach her Javascript. A co-worker said do you need be hit by high speed rail to know a girl is very interested? Then I said, why don't she ask for sex? He said no woman in an office setting will ever do that, and if you wait for that you will be a virgin forever. He said the only woman that will do that is a streetwalker. He said go to her house a few times and get to know her.

But couldn't put 2 and 2 together. If she asked for sex, ok, maybe that would register.
Damn it's sad that I liked you as a user so I have to refrain myself from wanting you outed as a fakecel.
If girls don't ask you to teach them JavaScript you know it's ovER.

i wonder why people don’t go on r/relationships or whatever shithole they’d prefer to brag about stuff. can someone actually be thick enough to think a thread saying “i had girls attracted to me” is one worthy of posting on an incels website? what has this thread added to the forum?
I NEVER REALIZED AT THE TIME THEY WERE INTERESTED IN ME.

Damn it's sad that I liked you as a user so I have to refrain myself from wanting you outed as a fakecel.
If girls don't ask you to teach them JavaScript you know it's ovER.
One day I gave a talk at work (which was impossibly difficult). I wore a suit. One of the admins was there at the talk, she was staring at me the whole time. Then later in the day she said "Oh, I overheard a few weeks ago you live near me. You really sound like you know your stuff. I would like to learn Javascript, wondering if you can come by one day and show me some tricks?"

My co-worker said that the way she was looking at you was not to learn Javascript :lol:.

One day I gave a talk at work (which was impossibly difficult). I wore a suit. One of the admins was there at the talk, she was staring at me the whole time. Then later in the day she said "Oh, I overheard a few weeks ago you live near me. You really sound like you know your stuff. I would like to learn Javascript, wondering if you can come by one day and show me some tricks?"

My co-worker said that the way she was looking at you was not to learn Javascript :lol:.
Duuuuude girls don't give 2 shits about JS. Of course she wanted your D.

The sad part is with all this background I rot now. I consider myself a NEET, being out of work so long. I get NEETBUX. I'm mid 40s, I don't even want to think of my age. I watch tons of YT self help videos but I know I'm old now and it is futile. I do gymcel, lift weights.

Duuuuude girls don't give 2 shits about JS. Of course she wanted your D.
Exactly, she probably had to think of some innocent way to get my attention. Even a guy asking a girl that isn't harassment. She isn't going to pull my pud out in the breakroom. That is what my co-worker said.

This site is seriously littered with fakecels. We need an uprising

The sad part is with all this background I rot now. I consider myself a NEET, being out of work so long. I get NEETBUX. I'm mid 40s, I don't even want to think of my age. I watch tons of YT self help videos but I know I'm old now and it is futile. I do gymcel, lift weights.
I think you're the oldest user on this site

You had a chick ask you to go get coffee with her and you said you were busy.............

There are many ways to design a circuit. You could theoretically build the computer you are using with a football field full on transistors and capacitors. In the end, the result will be the same. I'm probably not chad, even if I was a 6, the severe Aspergers pushed it down to a 2.

Fuck all of you are only a few years younger than my dad

It's over
I'm EASILY old enough to be a parent to probably 80% of you. I know guys from my HS who married at 18-20, their kids could be among us :feelsgah::feelsahh:

Fuck all of you are only a few years younger than my dad

It's over

I don't feel my age at all though. How could I as a virgin?
I watch those self help vids and the average age is probably 18. I feel around there. At least I'm in perfect health.

You had a chick ask you to go get coffee with her and you said you were busy.............
High inhib, felt it was wrong to meet a student, even if the term was over.