Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yeah thats right, dumb slut

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Your fucking jealous of my money arent you, you stupid femoid bank teller? You wish you had my money, dont you? Im sure you would jump me if i was chad and if i had the same money as i do currently as an incel!

It must hurt your hypergamous golddigging nature because deep down you know you want to be financially stable yet your hypergamous nature stops you from LTRing or having sex with your looksmatch, fuck you.

Are you even rich or is this a LARP

Are you even rich or is this a LARP
im not rich, but im financially stable for my age ( have way more money than most my age do)

Was she admiring your fat stacks?

Was she admiring your fat stacks?
lol i could tell deep down through her facade she was admiring it, like i said if i was chad im sure she woulda jumped at the chance

im not rich, but im financially stable for my age ( have way more money than most my age do)

This happens to me all the time at banks too. They're all bitchy with me and short in the beginning, then when I swipe my card it's "so how's your day?" None your business you gold diggin cunt nugget.

This happens to me all the time at banks too. They're all bitchy with me and short in the beginning, then when I swipe my card it's "so how's your day?" None your business you gold diggin cunt nugget.
just lol at femoids