Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yeah I would hide you and them khazar milkers in my rape dungeon, babe

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Judge. Jury. L-S-T-E-R ... D! "Youw move cweep!"
★★★★★

Phcs

six million khazar milkers were sucked buddy boy, how can you make such an insensitive and antisemitic post

Absolutely not, I couldn't sleep knowing a kike is living in my home. What if she poisons my food or some shit?

Blah blah blah show your tits already! :feelsahh:

Absolutely not, I couldn't sleep knowing a kike is living in my home. What if she poisons my food or some shit?
Design a better rape dungeon?

kermit-the-frog-kermit-meme.gif

Bringing up the holocaust whenever a jew breaks his leg is a disgrace. Stop stealing living space from the palestinian people, stop killing thousands of innocent people for the sake of Netanyahou's retardation, and then we can talk.

That actually wouldn't be a bad idea. Keep her in my basement.

Thousands of sand niggers are dying at the claws of kikes and kikes are saying they are being persecuted

Thousands of sand niggers are dying at the claws of kikes and kikes are saying they are being persecuted
There's a famous old Polish saying going back nearly a thousand years. "The Jews cries out in pain as he strikes you."