Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal yeah I met some people who I thought were glowing, but in hindsight they probably weren't

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
had this weird anxiety/paranoia phase that lasted all weekend, something i haven't experienced in a while, and now that my head is clearer i now realize that i probably don't warrant the attention of any intelligence or law enforcement agency

my gut still feels off though

you aren't white and you never posted about violence tbh so you good

you aren't white and you never posted about violence tbh so you good
In high school I wrote a dissertation on surface-to-air missile development during the cold war

seems violent enough

In high school I wrote a dissertation on surface-to-air missile development during the cold war

seems violent enough
wtf.

If you are honest about the glowing people I'd say stay away from malls and stairs. This shit happened to me few years ago. People were glowing and since I was afraid to look at them I had to look down. The stairs started glowing and when I looked up, everything went black and I collapsed.

Can I buy another glock magic button?