Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yeah i agree, .IS is king, Atleast im not harrassed by forum admins like i am here and i just joined lol

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Capture
Snipping

Cant even enjoy the rising sun flag in peace without this guy popping up in every post i make

The profile the discussion happened on
https://*************/index.php?members/sadistic.52/#profile-post-comment-680

New forum but some of the admins are bullies.

Lol

Will not be posting there anymore, Its honestly just an annoying website now
I comment one thing and theres like 3 swollen mitts after me no questions asked
I dont even have the ability to put that admin on ignore lol, And it keeps decreasing my posts value by smearing himself all over it and taking the other users with him, Truly a fascinating forum of hiveminds.

The admin is abusing his power as an authority figure and there is no way to block him making it abuse over a user.

Cheap Clone of Incels.is called *************

Last edited:
I fail to see how this is worse than getting bullied as a greycel on here
Just annoying.

But its really just a forum for banned users from .is and some .is users that are not.

But i found the enviroment to be Quite hostile after a bit

A few users were friendly

Thing here is that its an admin doing this and i have no way of blocking them so its very different indeed, And if i were to keep posting there with a mosquito up my ass id go insane.

Basically an admin abusing his powers over his users with no ability to shut him down or ignore.

Last edited:
I fail to see how this is worse than getting bullied as a greycel on here
I guess so, yeah. The difference is the mods here don't shit on GrAYs for just being GrAY.

I guess so, yeah. The difference is the mods here don't shit on GrAYs for just being GrAY.
And there is no way to put them on ignore while they abuse they're powers over users there aswell.

.IS isn't King

@Simba is King

Both are kings, There are multiple kingdoms
There is only one Kingdom, the Kingdom of God.

I am God, but

I allow @Simba to rule over it because I'm in awe of his postmaxxing skills, and think he would create a highly efficient economy. Also because catcel nepotism

There is only one Kingdom, the Kingdom of God.

I am God, but

I allow @Simba to rule over it because I'm in awe of his postmaxxing skills, and think he would create a highly efficient economy. Also because catcel nepotism
Me and @Simba is good bros, Let it be 2 Kings arising!

One time i caught a codfish so long and heavy it fucking fell off

I have an account on this forum only (and neets as a backup). I excluded unkowncheats and cs rin ru because I can't download from there without an account. I also used to frequent Iron March and Fascist Forge, but I never created accounts there.

Based games, I have all of them on XBOX
I played on PS3 just the other day, graphic still mogg 99% of modern game with the use of lighting and gameplay is beyond perfect

I played on PS3 just the other day, graphic still mogg 99% of modern game with the use of lighting and gameplay is beyond perfect
Conviction was my favourite game

I cant get past the one where i have to climb that roof in the facility tho, Too many guards and cameras

If only they knew who their admin really is! :feelskek:
seal wink GIF

how did that moron get control over anything?
Jew

Whites have 100IQ and other races have around 60IQ Now he is a mutt tho so we dont know what was mixxed into his chemical creation but i suspect its related to LOW IQ and niggerism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back