Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Yeah good luck selling chad only dolls you fucking whore.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
5i3uu62rjmc71

That dumb cunt can't even boil water or wipe her dirty fesikh flaps properly.

Last edited:
I bet she's gonna make some stemaxxed simp to do all the work for her, and claim credit for it.

Is this normie humour? Their lives can't be much better than ours then.

I'd ask her to tie me a noose to end both our problems , but she'll most likely fail doing it properly without a man's help.

:feelsbadman:

That's funny.

So, she's just going to recreate women? What a waste of materials, time, and effort. Dumb cunt.

"I'm gonna design" = "I'm gonna use my managerial position to give negative feedback to the ricecel engineering team"

what the price of herself,I would buy her if this cunt costs less than 10000$

Kill this slut

First of all, she won't design anything. She's a stupid twitter attentionwhore. The biggest thing she possibly can do is to nag and bitch to the computer science engineering team while being a useless manager.

Secondly, any corporation that will be developing sex robots will never allow femoid to design it. Sex robots will be advertised to single people, sex robots will be sold to single people. Because wealthy bastards know their market and will never miss a chance to get their millions from suicidal robotmaxxcels. Money talks.

"I'm gonna design sex robots with such advanced AI they still reject incels."

Of course you are, sweetie.
of course you are.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't think she knows what an AI is.

Women working?
Women making anything worth to society?

Nah
Leave it to China boys:feelsLSD:

"I'm gonna design" = "I'm gonna use my managerial position to give negative feedback to the ricecel engineering team"
True, 99% of foids at jobs are worthless. Especially true when it comes to inventing things.

Luckily, women are not smart enough for that.

Stupid ugly bitch is just trying to troll

someone tell her personality detectors are just a meme